No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odio was involved with the people but not necessarily the act. Lorenz however was involved with the people and the act, at least according to her to some extent. I'm trying to say there's key players and lesser key players. It takes all of them together to prove the whole story, therefore it can also be argued that one individual is as important as another.

Comment

• I wonder what ever happened to Lorenz?

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
        Odio was involved with the people but not necessarily the act. Lorenz however was involved with the people and the act, at least according to her to some extent. I'm trying to say there's key players and lesser key players. It takes all of them together to prove the whole story, therefore it can also be argued that one individual is as important as another.
        Odio had nothing to do with the hit at all. She was used as a method to paint Oswald. What she does is give context and timing to what was going on prior to Dallas. Most importantly when the Odio incident happened, Oswald was supposed to be in Mexico City. It's very significant. If you haven't I highly recommend you read Gaeton Fonzis the last investigation. A far as I know Marita Lorenz is still alive but no longer talking. The other reason to read last investigation is Antonio Veciana , a witness who effectively links LHO to the highest levels of the CIA. If you put Gaeton Fonzi into YouTube you'll see an interview with him . Look at the David Atlee Philips one if you haven't already. The rest is no less interesting .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
          GRA

Very nice postings and I would like more of it if you may!

I have always found the Oswald and the Dr. Mary/biological weapons version very fascinating and further proof of a strong US Federal connection with Oswald. Could you expand on this as I have forgotten my old source on this event?
          One thing I've heard more than once in the last 4-5 years (and often from folks connected to the medical and.or pharmaceutical profession) is that modern-day cancers and hyper-viruses have become more common since the early 60(s).

One individual actually theorized that one of the diseases that could've been produced in the New Orleans laboratory was possibly AIDS, or some sort of forerunner to AIDS. They said the same thing about EBOLA.

I've had conversations with folks older than myself who have pointed out that breast cancer was never known to be as common 50 -75 years ago as it is today. Even with the theory that a decrease in breastfeeding has indirectly produced and increase in breast cancer, folks (and articles I've read) claim that the modern semi-epidemic of breast cancer is something relatively new.

We've had progress against certain viruses such as polio and others but the numerous viruses we have today is not known to history in such number.

I cannot say that Judith Vary is responsible for this of course but she WAS INDEED experimenting on creating new viruses as opposed to preventing them.

Can't help but make me wonder sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
            Odio had nothing to do with the hit at all. She was used as a method to paint Oswald. What she does is give context and timing to what was going on prior to Dallas. Most importantly when the Odio incident happened, Oswald was supposed to be in Mexico City. It's very significant. If you haven't I highly recommend you read Gaeton Fonzis the last investigation. A far as I know Marita Lorenz is still alive but no longer talking. The other reason to read last investigation is Antonio Veciana , a witness who effectively links LHO to the highest levels of the CIA. If you put Gaeton Fonzi into YouTube you'll see an interview with him . Look at the David Atlee Philips one if you haven't already. The rest is no less interesting .
            I've read Gaeton Fonzi's book but have thought about doing so from time to time and I suppose I should. I wonder it it's available on Kindle? It would be a great read this coming year when my wife and I fly to Vietnam for our annual visit.

As for Oswald in Mexico City; I think the important thing to ask is WHY was he really in Mexico City ... ??? According to some folks he was trying to defect to Cuba. Judith Vary says he was there to make a run to carry the virus in to Cuba, something which Lorenz failed at (but if you ask me she is the one that should've succeeded).

As for Odio and Lorenz, I simply regard them as less mysterious as it is well-known who they were, who they are, and what they did. I know Odio does help to connect some of the dots to the Cubans, LHO, Ruby, etc., but I already consider her involvement as fact and therefore I don't emphasize her much anymore.

Comment

I've read Gaeton Fonzi's book but have thought about doing so from time to time and I suppose I should. I wonder it it's available on Kindle? It would be a great read this coming year when my wife and I fly to Vietnam for our annual visit.

As for Oswald in Mexico City; I think the important thing to ask is WHY was he really in Mexico City ... ??? According to some folks he was trying to defect to Cuba. Judith Vary says he was there to make a run to carry the virus in to Cuba, something which Lorenz failed at (but if you ask me she is the one that should've succeeded).

As for Odio and Lorenz, I simply regard them as less mysterious as it is well-known who they were, who they are, and what they did. I know Odio does help to connect some of the dots to the Cubans, LHO, Ruby, etc., but I already consider her involvement as fact and therefore I don't emphasize her much anymore.
              Marita Lorenz gave information that she went to Dallas on the 20th November with E Howard Hunt Frank Sturgis aswell as others including two Cubans brothers who were as it happens implicated in the murder of a Chilean officIal in 1975 whom the CIA wanted rid of. They had rifles and ammunition. Lorenz was there as some kind of cover but didn't like why she was there and left. She claims Sturgis told her what they'd done afterwards. He'd been handling her as potential assassin of Castro since 1961.If so she's no small witness and she was considered credible. LHO most likely never went to Mexico City. This was a ploy to paint LHO as a communist assassin mainly by one Mairice Bishop aka David Atlee Philips.
              Last edited by copenhagen; 06 Sep 15, 23:41.

Comment

• What I am mostly focused on at this point is more information about Ruby and JD Tippit.

Since I saw the interview of Judith Vary in a Euro cafe stating (in a manner that seemed to her to be old news) that the police uniform shirt in Tippit's car was LHO's size then a light bulb went on and I've been more interested in Tippitt since. This appears to be an long-known fact amongst certain people but almost exclusively those certain people and I am unsure if the rest of the public knows this or has ever heard this; but WHY?

For some reason I seem to believe that Ruby must've confided certain things he knew to some sort of special person before the assassination of JFK. Maybe I'm wrong but I've long thought this since the 90(s). If such a person does indeed exist then they need to be brought out of the closet and scrutinized.

Comment

Marita Lorenz gave information that she went to Dallas on the 20th November with E Howard Hunt Frank Sturgis aswell as others including two Cubans brothers who were as it happens implicated in the murder of a Chilean officIal in 1975 whom the CIA wanted rid of. They had rifles and ammunition. Lorenz was there as some kind of cover but didn't like why she was there and left. She claims Sturgis told her what they'd done afterwards. He'd been handling her as potential assassin of Castro since 1961.If so she's no small witness and she was considered credible. LHO most likely never went to Mexico City. This was a ploy to paint LHO as a communist assassin mainly by one Mairice Bishop aka David Atlee Philips.
                  I think you misunderstand what I mean. I don't think for one minute to take anything away from Lorenz as she very well could be telling the truth but at the same time it wouldn't hurt to have a little corroboration neither.

The Cubans "implicated" could've been done so as patsies just like LHO said he was, although this too doesn't mean they weren't involved in the Chilean affair.

I have to disagree with you about LHO not ever going to Mexico City. He even admitted he went to Mexico City at least once and to be honest I firmly believe he did go there and just once. I feel the information provided by Judith Vary is credible. LHO went there on a dry run and encountered problems and he himself did not return. The fact that he did go there also satisfied any efforts to portray him as something that would fit the patsy role that had been selected for him, and most likely selected for him without his knowledge. I think it is possible that other people were sent to Mexico City posing as LHO to facilitate this objective.

As for Lorenz being undeniably credible, LHO and possibly others being a patsy, LHO and others as LHO going to Mexico City, etc., we have to remember something here that was very importantly pointed out by Stone in the movie JFK; when it comes to the intelligence profession, "black" is "white" and "white" is "black". This is THEIR NORM of operation. They live this way on the job every day. Just because one of them makes a certain statement offering certain facts doesn't mean they are being fully truthful. Deception is how this part of our world normally operates.

Comment

• And I'm still convinced that if more facts were brought out about the JD Tippitt killing then many blanks will be filled in. I honestly think there was more to this than we have been led to believe.

If LHO was told that Tippitt was his transportation out of downtown Dallas and to an airfield so Ferrie could get him to Houston then possibly out of the country then there is no sense in LHO shooting him, IF LHO was the shooter. Tippit knew LHO would need a change of clothes and what could be better cover than a Dallas PD uniform to get in and through the secured areas of an airport?

IMHO, LHO had orders to go to the Texas Theater if something specific did not go right (or maybe wrong) and he went there to meet either his handler or his ride out of town. This was either Hosty (FBI), a cop, or George Demorenschildt.

The fact that Tippit's murder was publicly treated as just that may very well be a true indicator that something big was up with LHO and the public needs to know what that was.

Comment

• I and others believe Tippet was murdered to make LHO look like a cop killer so Dallas PD wouldn't arrest him. Where it went wrong was they tipped off the Dallas PD where to find LHO in the cinema and they did in fact arrest him. Ruby killing him in my opinion wasn't part of the plan and was a bit of desperation on their part...

Comment

I and others believe Tippet was murdered to make LHO look like a cop killer so Dallas PD wouldn't arrest him. Where it went wrong was they tipped off the Dallas PD where to find LHO in the cinema and they did in fact arrest him. Ruby killing him in my opinion wasn't part of the plan and was a bit of desperation on their part...
                        If I understand you correctly, you're saying the DPD would shoot him instead of arresting him, right? But if this was the case they would've shot him in the cinema. DPD could have shot him in the cinema. As soon as they found a weapon him they could've taken him out right then and there. It was unlawful back then in Texas for anyone other than a peace officer to carry/wear a handgun. They were set up out in the back of the cinema to take him out if he came out the back door, which was what they suspected to most.

So who was it that actually shot JD Tippit? True, LHO could have but the whole thing with the timing and the witnesses almost does not track.

IMHO, Ruby killing LHO was simply damage control, possibly a back-up plan. Clandestine operations typically have contingency plans.

LHO HAD to be sacrificed and out of all those possibly involved he was the least valuable asset to give to the wolves.

I still think there was something up with Tippit having another uniform in that cruiser.
                        Last edited by GRA; 07 Sep 15, 10:14.

Comment

If I understand you correctly, you're saying the DPD would shoot him instead of arresting him, right? But if this was the case they would've shot him in the cinema. DPD could have shot him in the cinema. As soon as they found a weapon him they could've taken him out right then and there. It was unlawful back then in Texas for anyone other than a peace officer to carry/wear a handgun. They were set up out in the back of the cinema to take him out if he came out the back door, which was what they suspected to most.

So who was it that actually shot JD Tippit? True, LHO could have but the whole thing with the timing and the witnesses almost does not track.

IMHO, Ruby killing LHO was simply damage control, possibly a back-up plan. Clandestine operations typically have contingency plans.

LHO HAD to be sacrificed and out of all those possibly involved he was the least valuable asset to give to the wolves.

I still think there was something up with Tippit having another uniform in that cruiser.
                          Yes I'm aware that there is evidence to suggest that that cruiser had two cops who beeped outside his house. Whether that was Tippit we have no idea... LHO had to die, of course he did. Making him a cop killer was supposed to make it so the DPD would shoot him not arrest him by that's where it went wrong as they didn't shoot him as was expected, they arrested him. So as you say Ruby was a desperate move to silence LHO. No way he could go to trial.... Whoever killed Tipet was the the same people who set up Oswald basically.

Comment

• Is US Army Pfc Eugene B. Dinisin the BRADLEY MANNING of the Coup of 1963?????

It appears a possibility that he was but he was living at a time when he could not dump thousands of pages of top secret documents and cable intercepts onto a DVD disc. He was to be crushed by the System. Dinisin seems to have been a cryptographic code operator working for the US Army at Metz, France when he observed secret cables from parties plotting the killing of JFK. In a panic, he took this information to his army superiors which was foolish and idealistically dumb. They immediate commenced plans to commit him to a mental ward. He quickly went AWOL to Geneva, Switzerland and contacted the United Nations.

Another mistake in that at that time the UN was somewhat a tool of the US government. However, he disclosed the following allegations based on supposed secret intercepts he observed: a plot to kill JFK was in the works for next month coming (November 1963) in which the plotters were elements of the US "military" combined with "ultra right wing economic group" and "politicans in Texas." He cited a name William King Harvey as a CIA operative as chiefly listed but many had coded names. These groups also hired a hit team of "former French OAS" former fighters of the Algeria civil war.

Comment

• Renewing interest in the J.D. Tippit killing at urging of the thread.

Some witnesses ignored by authorities have disclosed that J.D. Tippit had a second policeman riding with him that faithful day of his death. These witnesses were very quickly dismissed which make one wonder why. The why is not discernable. Sam Giancana in his book claimed Roscoe White was that second policeman. It is reasonable as Roscoe White and J.D. Tippit were friends as well as co-workers at DPD. They were even neighbors in Dallas and their families commingled together socially. Mrs. Tippit had been bridesmaid at the White's wedding for Geneva White.

A possible scenario could be as follows: LHO suspects a setup upon hearing JFK was just shot outside his place of employment; he flees the TBD and heads home; he thinks it too dangerous to catch the plan ride from TBD with Tippit and White; they go by the home and honk the horn but no LHO; they catch him walking down a street trying to leave town; they are suppose to kill LHO but one of them got cold feet and tip off LHO; Sam Giancana said it was Tippit who warned LHO he was about to be killed; LHO fled this scene and only accidentally enter the movie show; Roscoe White kills Tippit and runs in the opposite directions; DPD get a call about a gunman in the show and thus captures LHO; LHO still must be killed by Jack Ruby; LHO gets blamed for Tippit because RW threw down shell casings from LHO pistol as seen by witness at scene. Nice work Roscoe!

Comment

• Then there is the strange case of witness Warren Reynolds who heard gunfire and seen a fleeing man coming from the direction of the gunfire. Reynolds foolishly gave chase but failed to catch the runner. He got close enough to have some memory of a description. At DPD, he fails to identify the runner as LHO and in fact said it could not have been LHO.

Two months later, Warren Reynolds is shot in the head and a Darrell Garner is arrested for the shooting. Amazingly, Reynolds survives an expected fatal head shot. After talking again to police, and who knows who else, Reynolds is now changing his story to now he can clearly identify the runner as LHO. Did getting shot in the head help clear his mind?? The investigators seem to think it did.

Interestingly, Darrell Garner is released after a Jack Ruby stripper, Betty Mooney, gives Garner a handy alibi. That's right! There is that Jack Ruby again. However, Betty Mooney soon arrested by DPD for a suppose domestic battery with her roommate. Disturbingly, Betty Mooney is quickly found hanged to death in her jail cell. I understand that the Warren Commission carefully avoided this matter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X