No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me being very strange? You say things like this to other people. I think maybe the only thing strange in the conversation is you. Chicago isn't a rabbit hole. Dallas was the third and ultimately successful attempt to kill Kennedy, following Chicago and Tampa... I gave you some information you may not have known and calling Chicago a rabbit hole shows you don't know about it. If you're gonna give me a hard time, forget it..

Comment

• "Am I in the right rabbit hole?" said Alice.

Now Cope let's not get all too sensitive. I enjoy your saying: rabbit hole. I merely referred to the Chicago guy as not connected to the Dallas murder scene. I willfully accept your reprimand of my improper conduct as being too mischievous. Of course! it is important to acknowledge the suppose three sniper kill zones set for our beloved JFK. Very improper for me to make light of such.

Surely you are well studied on Mac Wallace!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
        "Am I in the right rabbit hole?" said Alice.

Now Cope let's not get all too sensitive. I enjoy your saying: rabbit hole. I merely referred to the Chicago guy as not connected to the Dallas murder scene. I willfully accept your reprimand of my improper conduct as being too mischievous. Of course! it is important to acknowledge the suppose three sniper kill zones set for our beloved JFK. Very improper for me to make light of such.

Surely you are well studied on Mac Wallace!
        I am aware of LBJ's strange bedfellow

Comment

• Cope;

Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
          Due to you being very strange about the identity of the second Marine Corp sniper in the Texas Book Depository snipe nest, I found time to return to YOU TUBE to once again recover the said identity. Remember you sent me down a rabbit hole on that other sniper in Chicago
          1. I am NOT being "very strange" about anything ... I told you I do not have much time to find the links and post everything up here RIGHT NOW so I at least told you where I got it from. I believe I did state that I was unsure if all the YOU TUBE videos I had watched were still available.

2. I did not send you down a "rabbit hole" ... I told you where to find the stuff I was talking about.

I will try to get the links on here but I recently changed to an Apple computer and I'm having a hard time posting links like I used to before.

Thank you once again for the information on the other potential other sniper in the 6th. floor nest.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
            Cope;

1. I am NOT being "very strange" about anything ... I told you I do not have much time to find the links and post everything up here RIGHT NOW so I at least told you where I got it from. I believe I did state that I was unsure if all the YOU TUBE videos I had watched were still available.

2. I did not send you down a "rabbit hole" ... I told you where to find the stuff I was talking about.

I will try to get the links on here but I recently changed to an Apple computer and I'm having a hard time posting links like I used to before.

Thank you once again for the information on the potential other sniper in the 6th. floor nest.
            That was aimed at me not you. He is a Funny one because he says similar things to me as well as you. This subject attracts the sort, part of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
              That was aimed at me not you. He is a Funny one because he says similar things to me as well as you. This subject attracts the sort, part of the game.
              LOL ... I have to agree with you. I have been enjoying all these discussions and I actually take it more seriously than it may seem. JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations have always been an interest of mine. I always enjoy the discussions and I never am joking about them.

I don't think anyone means to be rude to anyone on here. Remember; we are reading each other's words on a screen without the body language, etc., to go along with it as we do in normal personal interactive conversations. Easy for some folks to take things the wrong way at times.

I will try to get a long or two on here this weekend. I think everybody will find the best one very interesting.

Comment

LOL ... I have to agree with you. I have been enjoying all these discussions and I actually take it more seriously than it may seem. JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations have always been an interest of mine. I always enjoy the discussions and I never am joking about them.

I don't think anyone means to be rude to anyone on here. Remember; we are reading each other's words on a screen without the body language, etc., to go along with it as we do in normal personal interactive conversations. Easy for some folks to take things the wrong way at times.

I will try to get a long or two on here this weekend. I think everybody will find the best one very interesting.
                I'm with you. I found it very interesting and the evidence for JFK is now very credible and well researched. It's legacy is ongoing too. Iran contra and the CIA drugs scandals etc.

Comment

• I am not a Horse
                  But I am disturbed at this Revelation:

LBJ's chief personal attorney, Edward Clark, has a reported ex-brother-in-law, who is also an attorney, named Joe Tonahill. It was revealed that Jack Ruby hired Joe Tonahill to be his defense attorney in the forthcoming Texas trial for the killing of LHO.

Additionally, LBJ's chief man Leon Jarworski sent a letter to attorney Joe Tonahill in which Tonahil was bluntly told to keep his client Jack Ruby's mouth shut. Researcher Barr McCellan has a copy of the said letter and presented it in his book.

Comment

• Spartacus Educational Site

OK folks ... took a bit of time but I finally found it again. I was inputting the wrong name in the search engine. This site has by far the best reading in one single spot. This is also where I got a lot of my information from a few years ago.

Go to spartacus-educational.com

Once in go to American History

then go to JFK Assassination

Enjoy all the reading !!!

Comment

OK folks ... took a bit of time but I finally found it again. I was inputting the wrong name in the search engine. This site has by far the best reading in one single spot. This is also where I got a lot of my information from a few years ago.

Go to spartacus-educational.com

Once in go to American History

then go to JFK Assassination

Enjoy all the reading !!!
                      There's the Mary Farell foundation website aswell... There's some outstanding books aswell...

Comment

• OK ... I found this one on the prostitute I was talking about. She's known also as "Rambling Rose" and one of her names (believed to be her actual name) is ROSE CHERAMIE.

Check out the article on WND.com titled; "Did Rambling Rose sound alarm on JFK killing?"

It's a great article and if it is true the conspiracy theory is pretty much hemmed-up.

Several posts on here ago, I mentioned her in one of my comments. I also mentioned what I feel is a few other key individuals. Interestingly more than a couple of the key witnesses, persons, etc., were women.

Just by glancing again on the Spartacus Educational site, I ran across this lady (witness); Carolyn Walther.

In Mexico City; Sylvia Duran

For you LBJ theorists; Nancy Carole Tyler

Autopsy fans; Saundra K. Spencer

Tippit witnesses; Helen Markham, Earline Roberts (they harassed and hammered this poor lady so much she died of a heart attack in 1966 - at Parkland Hospital of all places), and Acquilla Clemons.

LHO; Judith Vary Baker

Check out Beverly Oliver also on the shooting and Jack Ruby.

Comment

OK ... I found this one on the prostitute I was talking about. She's known also as "Rambling Rose" and one of her names (believed to be her actual name) is ROSE CHERAMIE.

Check out the article on WND.com titled; "Did Rambling Rose sound alarm on JFK killing?"

It's a great article and if it is true the conspiracy theory is pretty much hemmed-up.

Several posts on here ago, I mentioned her in one of my comments. I also mentioned what I feel is a few other key individuals. Interestingly more than a couple of the key witnesses, persons, etc., were women.

Just by glancing again on the Spartacus Educational site, I ran across this lady (witness); Carolyn Walther.

In Mexico City; Sylvia Duran

For you LBJ theorists; Nancy Carole Tyler

Autopsy fans; Saundra K. Spencer

Tippit witnesses; Helen Markham, Earline Roberts (they harassed and hammered this poor lady so much she died of a heart attack in 1966 - at Parkland Hospital of all places), and Acquilla Clemons.

LHO; Judith Vary Baker

Check out Beverly Oliver also on the shooting and Jack Ruby.
                          You missed out two of probably the best witnesses that a homicide case would have loved. Check out Sylvia Odio and Marita Lorenz. These two ladies will make your hair curl..

Comment

• Nothing about Sylvia Odio in the article was new to me. She's a good witness but just one of the good witnesses. I did not know about Marita Lorenz until I read the article but yes she was surprising.

I agree that both of them are interesting but IMHO Rose Cheramie (or whatever her name really is) pretty much gives us a slam-dunk. Lots of folks would want to discredit her but these people likely don't realize that although she is of the lower world she is in the best position to get the information she allegedly gave.

Her story, with Judith Vary Baker stating that Tippet had another uniform shirt in his cruiser that would not have fit him but would've fit Oswald pretty much tell us that something was up besides Tippet simply doing an investigative stop on a suspicious person matching a description of a suspect.

Comment

Nothing about Sylvia Odio in the article was new to me. She's a good witness but just one of the good witnesses. I did not know about Marita Lorenz until I read the article but yes she was surprising.

I agree that both of them are interesting but IMHO Rose Cheramie (or whatever her name really is) pretty much gives us a slam-dunk. Lots of folks would want to discredit her but these people likely don't realize that although she is of the lower world she is in the best position to get the information she allegedly gave.

Her story, with Judith Vary Baker stating that Tippet had another uniform shirt in his cruiser that would not have fit him but would've fit Oswald pretty much tell us that something was up besides Tippet simply doing an investigative stop on a suspicious person matching a description of a suspect.
                              I agree about Rose Cheramie however im surprised you think Odio is just another witness... Congressional investigators which included lawyers and detectives thought she was gold dust. Her and Marita Lorenz in particular was a material witness. Lawyer Mark Lane said her testimony on any normal case would have led to multiple arrests...

Comment

• It's like I said; there was the shooting, the plot, the shooting of Tippet, the shooting of LHO, and all those involved. This stuff is DEEP and because it is so deep you have to look equally as much at the lesser known/involved people to get the full scope of the proof there is a conspiracy, or rather, to prove LHO was not a lone assassin. Rose Cheramie is one such person.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X