Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
    Small note on coffee here ...

What is one of the largest producers of coffee in the Americas?

Guatemala

Didn't the spooks overthrow Arbenz in Guatemala in the 50(s) for wanting to turn most, of not all, crop producers in to guvmint farms?

Yes, we did. Don't you think that whoever benefitted from Arbenz being overthrown would've owed the USA a big favor? Sure would,

Where did we deport that mobster to?

Guatemala

When was he deported?

Before JFK was capped.

How the hell did we pull off deporting an Italian national to Guatemala of all places? Don't make no sense to pick Guatemala when Mexico would've been sufficient, or anywhere else for that matter.?
    Carlos Marcello was not an Italian national . He was in fact born in Tunisia. Whilst fighting extradition he managed to gets a bogus set of documents to say he was a Guatemalan national maybe thinking his was more local so it would be of more use than getting deported to Tunisia. Hence RFK had him grabbed by immigration and dumped at an airfield in Guatemala.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
      GRA

Excellent posts!

As per your inspiration, I was snooping around YOU TUBE videos on JFK not very successfully on certain names you provided. I fell upon with interest a video of an author and his book LBJ Mastermind in plot to kill JFK. A fairly recent work and very interesting. It was told the Texas Book Depository was owned and operated by one of LBJ bagmen/money people who was on a high level in LBJ organization. More surprising, if truthful, a employee recently hired was an ex Marine highly trained sharpshooter. This said employee's finger print was lifted up by the law enforcement at the infamous Oswald shooter window moments after the JFK killing. You asked correctly where is the documentation that anyone cared to interrogate the LBJ money man/owner of the said building and his ex Marine sharpshooter whose finger print was at the scene of a suppose shooter's window? Sorry their names escape me but the ex Marine was not Oswald but another guy.
      There was an ex marine by the name of Thomas Arrhur Vallee who was picked up shortly before a now well documented attempt in Chicago in early November. Maybe that's who u refer to. He was associated with right wing groups including Cuban groups and had a history of mental health problems. He just happened to get a job overlooking the parade route.Two Cubans were seen With automatic weapons in a motel and were called into the cops and secret service. They weren't followed properly and allowed to escape. After Dallas all the FBI and SS documents on This were largely disposed of. The reason I think LBJ wasn't in on this was that in an off the record comment after an NBC interview after his presidency he said he didn't agree with the warren commission. And thought there was a conspiracy.. Unsurprisingly It wasn't aired.
      The house committee investigators especially Gaeton Fonzi ( whose book the last investigation I urge anyone to read ) plus the likes of Mark Lane dug the most credible evidence that pointed to certain members of the CIA and certain mob and Cuban compadres through operation mongoose.
      Last edited by copenhagen; 29 Aug 15, 13:01.

Comment

• Cope

I may not be Vallee as I find nothing on internet reflecting his employment at the Texas Depository Building at the time of the Coup.

Quick Wikipedia check reveals the TDB owner to be David Harold Byrd and many things appears to fall into place. Here's some of the alleged information found:

DHB founded Byrd-Frost Incorporation that owned and operated 492 producing oil wells in East Texas that average 4,000 barrel a day at that time period. This places him among the great Oil Barons who supposedly played a major role in the Coup of 1963.

DHB founded the famous Civil Air Patrol in September of 1941. During WW2, he commanded a CAP anti-submarine base at Beaumont, Texas. After the War, he helped incorporate CAP and have it designated as an auxiliary of the Air Force He assisted in the initiation of the International Air Cadet Exchange (heavy smell of a CIA front here). For his service above, he was awarded the US Air Force's Air Force Scroll of Appreciation on 05/24/1963. Note that Lee Harvey Oswald was enrolled as a supposedly student in the CAP. DHB major role play with the Air Force put him in possible close contact with Air Commander Lemay who is believed a key player in the Coup of 1963.
        Last edited by Bo Archer; 30 Aug 15, 12:22.

Comment

• Here's more from my humble little investigation upon the infamous Wikepedia:

Let's reveal the TEMCO Aircraft Corporation and its impressive history. Here's an quote related to TEMCO birth "secured financing from several sources, notably Colonel David Harold Byrd who would later serve with the Company." TEMCO was a very important corporation that throughout the Cold War was awarded numerous federal contracts, mostly from the U.S. Air Force and some from the U.S. Navy. This corporation would later become the famous Ling-Temco-Vought Corporation that continued be awarded profitable federal contracts involving designing and producing a number of aircraft and missiles. Can there be any dispute of a strong connection to Air Commander Lemay and others of his kind of political color? They clearly rained these contracts upon DHB and his associates as great awards.

Comment

• Cope

I am surprise one could dismiss LBJ possible role in JFK demise by claiming he once said he now disbelieves the Warren Commission Report. The very Commission that LBJ created and staffed. The very Commission whose reported instructions from the powers to show LHO to be a Lone Gunman and not a communist assassin. LBJ was a clever and highly advanced liar. What he is saying (if he indeed said it) is this: now that war with the Soviet Empire is no longer possible we may now go back to the original communist agent lie first attempted by the losing out government faction. LBJ is brilliant in an evil way. One rabbit hole backed up with another rabbit hole distracts one from the correct path.

Comment

Cope

I may not be Vallee as I find nothing on internet reflecting his employment at the Texas Depository Building at the time of the Coup.

Quick Wikipedia check reveals the TDB owner to be David Harold Byrd and many things appears to fall into place. Here's some of the alleged information found:

DHB founded Byrd-Frost Incorporation that owned and operated 492 producing oil wells in East Texas that average 4,000 barrel a day at that time period. This places him among the great Oil Barons who supposedly played a major role in the Coup of 1963.

DHB founded the famous Civil Air Patrol in September of 1941. During WW2, he commanded a CAP anti-submarine base at Beaumont, Texas. After the War, he helped incorporate CAP and have it designated as an auxiliary of the Air Force He assisted in the initiation of the International Air Cadet Exchange (heavy smell of a CIA front here). For his service above, he was awarded the US Air Force's Air Force Scroll of Appreciation on 05/24/1963. Note that Lee Harvey Oswald was enrolled as a supposedly student in the CAP. DHB major role play with the Air Force put him in possible close contact with Air Commander Lemay who is believed a key player in the Coup of 1963.
              No Vallee wasn't in Dallas. He was in Chicago. Look him up and the Chicago attempt aswell as the Tampa attempt.

Comment

Cope

I am surprise one could dismiss LBJ possible role in JFK demise by claiming he once said he now disbelieves the Warren Commission Report. The very Commission that LBJ created and staffed. The very Commission whose reported instructions from the powers to show LHO to be a Lone Gunman and not a communist assassin. LBJ was a clever and highly advanced liar. What he is saying (if he indeed said it) is this: now that war with the Soviet Empire is no longer possible we may now go back to the original communist agent lie first attempted by the losing out government faction. LBJ is brilliant in an evil way. One rabbit hole backed up with another rabbit hole distracts one from the correct path.
                Well he didn't really create it. He was pushed into that format by what he was being fed by J Edgar Hoover and the CIA. As in LHO did it alone ( something JEH told LBJ inside 48 hours and that he had to make the U.S. Public believe that. That conversation is on YouTube ) LHO did it alone was for the public . LHO being in Mexico City seeing Soviet assassination spooks etc was to scare the establishment into covering everything up and pushing the lone nut view otherwise there would be nuclear Armageddon. Alan Dulles ran that commission basically not Earl Warren. Maybe LBJ did know about it I don't know. The evidence that points to the mob and certain components of the CIA are highly credible and heavily researched. There is some stuff like the Billy Sol Estes dealings or the Mac Wallace stuff that are interesting and if more comes out fine but I'm not sure... I'm more interested in the evidence from people like Antonio Veciana, Sylvia Odio and the big one Marita Lorenz. Witnesses that a homicide investigation (which this is at the end of the day) would have totally used. Marita Lorenz's if had been taken to heart would have led to multiple arrests within 76 hours of Dallas.
                Last edited by copenhagen; 30 Aug 15, 19:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                  Just to say I don't have a wall. I am aware of jfk's very difficult time with the military and intelligence establishment and have read a good amount on it. The point is the people that were around Oswald and subsequently his murder do not lead to them, they lead to the mob. It's not a matter of being closed minded it's looking at what evidence is available in regards to both perspectives and the evidence for me leads to the Mafia and not to the likes of LBJ, Richard Helms or Edward Lansdale. I'm happy to hear about what you've read of course...
                  Very disturbing evidence does however lead to people like David Atlee Phillips and E Howard Hunt whom Richard Helms must have been aware of. I mention this as I above had not understood this before...

Comment

• Was Kennedy shot in the throat? If so, it could not have been Oswald, or at least not just him. There were many folks who had a potentially lethal beef with JFK, and indeed one or two of them were photographed in the vicinity before the assassination.

There are numbers of accounts of folks 'seeing' suspicious goings on on and around the grassy knoll. There is a photo showing an inward impact of a bullet on the windscreen lower frame. Kennedy is seen holding his throat, and a surgeon is supposed to have commented, 'my god he has been shot in the throat'.

Curiouser and curiouser. Did the FBI screw up, or was there something darker going on? Oh, and there was some controversial footage of an 'agent' in one of the leading cars getting up and down with what appears to be a rifle of some sort.

Wasn't one of the bullets 'found' at the book repository of a different type/calibre to the others?

My personal jury is out on this one.

Comment

1. There is an existing photo that shows LHO and David Ferrie at a CAP operation in NO when Oswald was a teenager. Specifically in the photo Ferrie is shown to be wearing a steel pot helmet and the whole group of them were trying to get some Coleman stoves going. LHO was smiling and wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt in the photo.

Again, remember; Oswald's uncle was a book-maker for the mob in NO back then, at least through the time that LHO was a teenager and interacting with the CAP and Ferrie.

2. Does anyone know if any members of the International Air Cadet Exchange went on to fly for Air America?

Don't have much time right now but just thought I'd drop these two points in here.

Comment

1. There is an existing photo that shows LHO and David Ferrie at a CAP operation in NO when Oswald was a teenager. Specifically in the photo Ferrie is shown to be wearing a steel pot helmet and the whole group of them were trying to get some Coleman stoves going. LHO was smiling and wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt in the photo.

Again, remember; Oswald's uncle was a book-maker for the mob in NO back then, at least through the time that LHO was a teenager and interacting with the CAP and Ferrie.

2. Does anyone know if any members of the International Air Cadet Exchange went on to fly for Air America?

Don't have much time right now but just thought I'd drop these two points in here.
                        I don't know about Air America but we do know that Santo Traficante expanded his drug peddling into South East Asia at the same time many of his CIA Cuban associates were retasked to Laos and Vietnam after the operation mongoose activity died down post 64. Hell apparently some of those people were involved in the drugs element of Iran contra ...
                        Last edited by copenhagen; 31 Aug 15, 11:00.

Comment

As you say Oswalds uncle was a bookie for Marcello and Ferrie worked for Marcello so that picture in that context was not so much of a surprise. The crucial evidence really is that of Camp Lafayette street in this regard. Ferrie knew Oswald and Oswald had connections to American intelligence aswell as the Mafia. He was perfect, poor bastard.

Comment

During my high school years I was in the cadet program of CAP, @ 1965-1968. The cadet program was for "teen-agers" and about 18 years old one would either become an adult member or go on to the military. Most Adult members I knew were former/retired military. Back then, search and rescue for downed small aircraft and aerospace education seemed the prime focus. In some ways more like an aviation version of boy scouts or similar such.

Anyone with CAP in background as cadet, likely went thru military and/or college, or private flight training before going on to "Air America".

http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/index.cfm
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• I was in the Lake Charles CAP in 1968 and 1969 (or abouts). It was a great excuse to get the car for the afternoon! I even went to some meetings! My experience pretty well matches G David Bock's.

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Cope

Due to you being very strange about the identity of the second Marine Corp sniper in the Texas Book Depository snipe nest, I found time to return to YOU TUBE to once again recover the said identity. Remember you sent me down a rabbit hole on that other sniper in Chicago.

I found the video on Oliver Barr McCellan's 2003 book: BLOOD MONEY & POWER. Here's my finding for you:

The former Marine Corp person is Malcolm Everette McWallace aka Mac Wallace. It was Mac Wallace whose fingerprint was supposedly found at LHO sniper nest after the shooting of JFK. I do not know if Mac served with LHO in the Marine Corp. Wallace is confirmed to later be hired as the purchasing manager for LING-TEMCO-VAUGHT which H.D. Byrd was a highly placed person within said corporation and founder of TEMCO. H.D. Byrd the owner and manager of the Texas Book Depository in Dallas. It seems reasonable Mac could easily have been on payroll of the TBD on the very day JFK was killed outside its window.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X