JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesser Characters

I just want to make a brief list here of people that have had some very peculiar things happen to them that even stands out above some of the indirect victims of this event;

1. There was that Dallas County Deputy that flat out insisted the rifle FIRST SEEN in the 6th. floor shooter's nest was NOT the Carcano but was a Mauser. If you believe his story (no reason not to), he was basically run-off by the Sheriff Dept. when he wouldn't drink the kool-aid and there were possible attempts on his life thereafter. His interview used to be on YouTube. You'll know him when you see him ... very heavy Texas accent.

2. Again, that prostitute found on the road in LA that gave details about the plot. Where in the hell did she come from and where did she go? She has got to be one of the most bizarre (meaning interesting) characters of the whole story. She's definitely in the top 5 in my book.

3. Lee Bowers fatal auto accident was a little too strange. Look at both the method and the timing. When looking at the method and timing, compare that to the story of the Dallas County Deputy in #1 above. Coincidental?

4. Dr. Mary, a competent female scientist at the time, develops some sort of Franken-virus and is later killed. An arrest was made of a suspect who was later released under as strange a set of circumstances as he was developed as a suspect.

5. Dr. Judith was basically given the same type of assignment and survived. She knew LHO and was in contact with him up to the time of the event almost. She also developed some sort of fatal Dr. Jekyl disease but was left alone.

Interesting point about #4 & #5; None of the stuff these lab junkies developed was ever known to have been used, at least against Castro the Beard. Kind of strange aint it that all that money and effort was expended yet only to fail to produce the significant most-desired results? Hell I guess we were experiencing guvmint incompetence back then to an extent ... (???)

NOTE: I wonder if JFK was ever aware of what Dr. Mary and Dr. Judith was doing ...???

6. The umbrella man. As I've stated before I don't recall what documentary I was watching on YouTube where it was discussed him being interviewed. In this documentary they gave the reason the umbrella man gave when asked specifically WHY he raised that umbrella when and where he raised it. I don't recall what the actual reason was he allegedly gave but I do recall stopping the video and rewinding it to watch it 2 or 3 times because the reason was totally bizarre and made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Either the umbrella man was a LUNATIC, or he had something to hide behind that crazy answer he gave. I wonder whatever happened to this clown?

7. The supervisor at the school book depository. Whatever happened to him? They should've been all over him and the other employees like bees on honey.

8. James Teague: Folks you just don't get hit in the face by a fragment of a bullet that was fired at the president of the USA and just disappear. I know he's been interviewed within the last 10 years or so and this interview was once on YouTube but that's about it. He's also in my top 5.

9. The witness that saw more than one person in the 6th. floor window but later refused to absolutely ID anyone. Where the hell did he go? I would think he'd be an actual celebrity.

10. Jack Ruby: Historians still cannot make up their minds about this man. We know he capped LHO. We know the initial answer he gave for his actions. We've also had folks say he was not mob quality and/or material, and as many experts state the opposite. I simply cannot believe the Warren Commission, with all the power they most likely had back then to conduct this investigation, could not simply transfer Ruby to DC. This has got to be the most ignorant decision ever made by an American guvmint official in our lifetime. Think about it; can we actually believe that at least SOMEBODY in DC power wouldn't want this man close to them so if for nothing else to hammer him all the time ... ??? THIS IS FREAKIN' CRAZY ... LOL

After he says publicly there is more to the "story", he dies in a county (or city) jail. YOU DON'T KEEP SUCH PEOPLE IN JAILS OF THIS LEVEL !!!

NOTE: If Ruby was involved with the mob, then it's easy to speculate he might've known LHO's book-maker uncle in New Orleans. If LHO met Ferrie in N.O. via the Civil Air Patrol, this is not too far-fetched but how is it the LHO winds up living in the same city (Dallas) as where Ruby has a niche?

Ruby indeed is in my top 5. Where the hell else would I put him?

11. Demorenschildt: One strange character indeed. Hops all over the globe. Obviously knows how to make money and is both cultured and intelligent. Dies a strange and mysterious death (again ... another "suicide") in Florida AFTER he had retuned from traveling to Europe to give an interview with some questionable journalists about his involvement with LHO. Why couldn't this interview be done in the States?

That's about all for now. Gotta hit the rack. Ya'll have a nice night.
    Last edited by GRA; 15 Aug 15, 14:17.

Comment

• New Orleans Coffee House

Small note on coffee here ...

What is one of the largest producers of coffee in the Americas?

Guatemala

Didn't the spooks overthrow Arbenz in Guatemala in the 50(s) for wanting to turn most, of not all, crop producers in to guvmint farms?

Yes, we did. Don't you think that whoever benefitted from Arbenz being overthrown would've owed the USA a big favor? Sure would,

Where did we deport that mobster to?

Guatemala

When was he deported?

Before JFK was capped.

How the hell did we pull off deporting an Italian national to Guatemala of all places? Don't make no sense to pick Guatemala when Mexico would've been sufficient, or anywhere else for that matter.?

Comment

• Should have been Paraguay!

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• I think it has been quiet knowledge for a while now that at least a few low-level Nazi officials were moved/evacuated to Guatemala right ofter WWII.

Comment

• GRA

Excellent posts!

As per your inspiration, I was snooping around YOU TUBE videos on JFK not very successfully on certain names you provided. I fell upon with interest a video of an author and his book LBJ Mastermind in plot to kill JFK. A fairly recent work and very interesting. It was told the Texas Book Depository was owned and operated by one of LBJ bagmen/money people who was on a high level in LBJ organization. More surprising, if truthful, a employee recently hired was an ex Marine highly trained sharpshooter. This said employee's finger print was lifted up by the law enforcement at the infamous Oswald shooter window moments after the JFK killing. You asked correctly where is the documentation that anyone cared to interrogate the LBJ money man/owner of the said building and his ex Marine sharpshooter whose finger print was at the scene of a suppose shooter's window? Sorry their names escape me but the ex Marine was not Oswald but another guy.

Comment

• Thank you for the compliment.

I will take some time here later and go in to YouTube and see if I can find the videos I watched that led me to some of my opinions. If I am successful I'll somehow post the links up here.

Please be advised however that I have recently changed to an Apple laptop and it's very different when it comes to doing things like I used to do on the windows-based PC.

Comment

• GRA

Your post #587 is once again a little off the wall. However, I got to brain storming about Guatemala and why it was Carlos site of deportation by Feds. It had not occurred to me that this choice could have significance. You said it involved government farms which is ridiculous as it was a private US Corporation maybe called the Guatemala Fruit Company that owned most of the farming lands of Guatemala from improper purchases. The local government was overthrow by criminal means by Eisenhower and the Dulles brothers. Note a number of officials in that Adm. were actively or past members of that corporation including the Dulles boys law firm. No government farming but corporate fascism using government services.

Anyway one should ask why did the Feds dump Carlos later in Guatemala which at the time was little more than a CIA controlled government? I am now inclined to consider it was a Fed pressuring tactic to make Carlos understand he was a little dog submissive to the Big Dog and he should do such and such. What that such would have been would be of interest. It would turn out that Carlos had more friends than JFK had in high places.

Comment

• Bo,

Perhaps he meant that the Guatemalan Government was making noises to confiscate United Fruit's property and redistribute it to peons? There might be a couple more foreign landowners in there as well.

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Now about a prostitute from Florida arrived in Louisiana mention which I know nothing about. If she exist and she did know of the assassination before it went down the only possible situation would be that she was freshly from the Santo Trafficante mafia organization of Florida. She was returning to Carlo mafia organization here in New Orleans. One of her mafia lovers could have easily bragged about the pending killing. Her bones are likely on the bottom of Lake Pontatrain north of New Orleans.

Do you remember the Frank Ragano autobiography book of 1994 in which he confessed to having been a messenger boy forwarding Hoffa's request that Santo Trafficante and Carlos assist in killing JFK?

I am not saying Carlos last name as you are not saying his full name. Why are you doing that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                      GRA

Your post #587 is once again a little off the wall. However, I got to brain storming about Guatemala and why it was Carlos site of deportation by Feds. It had not occurred to me that this choice could have significance. You said it involved government farms which is ridiculous as it was a private US Corporation maybe called the Guatemala Fruit Company that owned most of the farming lands of Guatemala from improper purchases. The local government was overthrow by criminal means by Eisenhower and the Dulles brothers. Note a number of officials in that Adm. were actively or past members of that corporation including the Dulles boys law firm. No government farming but corporate fascism using government services.

Anyway one should ask why did the Feds dump Carlos later in Guatemala which at the time was little more than a CIA controlled government? I am now inclined to consider it was a Fed pressuring tactic to make Carlos understand he was a little dog submissive to the Big Dog and he should do such and such. What that such would have been would be of interest. It would turn out that Carlos had more friends than JFK had in high places.
                      No I don't think I have this wrong. It is my understanding that Arbenz wanted to nationalize all the small owned fruit companies and put them under the State.

Comment

• Carlos Marcello and Santos Traficante

Comment

• Just shared this thread on Facebook. It's a good thread.

Comment

• GRA

I did read it too quickly but your wrong history threw me off track. Your claimed "all the small owned fruit companies" is a figment of your mind and flat wrong. These did not exist. What did exist was the massive monopoly company of United Fruit Company of the USA which controlled huge part of Guatemala farmable lands obtained unfairly.

Would you tolerate a foreign power controlling most of US farmable land and much of that idle acres. Arbenz was moving to nationalize the vast estate of United Fruit Company and immediately distribute said acreage to the poor landless farmers of Guatemala. There was no plan for any government farm but there was one for land distribution. The massive corporation had numerous top level US corporation leaders in their ownership presently and in the past. The Dulles brothers (State/CIA) law firm was on the payroll of the said company.

Now that we got the historical context cleared up, I note a strong possible connection as to why Carlos Marcello was deported here in Guatemala to this CIA haven. After all it is the nation that provide for the Cuba Exile Army to be formulated and trained for their destruction at the Bay of Pigs. Was Carlos put in a pressure session there or was it simply a ploy to make a cover story for the American people that Carlos and the Feds were enemies. He simply returned to US without molestation as if not happen to him in Guatemala.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                              GRA

I did read it too quickly but your wrong history threw me off track. Your claimed "all the small owned fruit companies" is a figment of your mind and flat wrong. These did not exist. What did exist was the massive monopoly company of United Fruit Company of the USA which controlled huge part of Guatemala farmable lands obtained unfairly.
                              I think you misunderstand this a little bit. Yes, Arbenz was going to break things up and give land to the Mayan and Qiche peasants there. Also what existed in Guatemala, as in other CA states, (especially Costa Rica) was numerous small farms/farmers that did quite good for themselves if they owned or controlled the small plots of land they farmed. Yes, the United Fruit Company was huge there and made lots of money, as it was possible for foreigners to own or control Guatemalan land, but Guatemalans also farmed significantly and those that had the larger plots did fairly well. None of them individually had anything close to the power of the United Fruit Company however.

Regardless, the overthrow against Arbenz was brilliantly done with very few covert assets. They did a mock air raid over the radio that basically scared the Arbenz camp and followers in to submission.

Comment

• United fruit company was a well known CIA front during a period which LBJ was to describe as the CIA operating as a ****** murder incorporated in central and South America

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X