No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been around and around with folks over this through the years. Written enough in responses to publish a book.

I firmly believe in a 4th. shot. It's on audio. Cannot deny it. No record whatsoever of anyone claiming they were driving an automobile or other motorized vehicle or "unit" that suffered a backfire in the audio vicinity of the motorcycle cop's microphone which caught the shot going off in the Plaza.

In doing the math, shooting victim James Teague was hit with a fragment of one of the rounds, thus it is hard to explain away a fourth shot with this undeniable evidence.

There were also mysterious bullet hole(s) in the limo. This is why I can theoretically support possibly more than four shots having been fired. It has almost been proven beyond a doubt that two shots were almost simultaneous.

I firmly believe in a shooter on the grassy knoll and at least one on (or in) the School Book Depository. With the crowd's reaction alone, there can be no mistake of gunshots being heard from, and coming from, the Grassy Knoll.

I can agree with theories there were more than two shooters. I emphatically agree that there was more than one.

Regarding the act and timing of the man that raised the umbrella; the reason he gave for doing so is quite bizarre, almost ridiculous. I can't remember right now as I write this exactly what reason he gave, but I do recall the last time I heard I simply could not accept it as even remotely reasonable.

I submit here the fact that David Ferrie's library card being found in Oswald's wallet indicates Oswald had not had the card very long. This is just my hunch/theory of course but David Ferrie did not live in Dallas (at least on the record that we know of) and New Orleans is too far for Oswald to travel just to chat out a book. This very library card is on display currently in the 6th. floor museum.

I'm convinced that when Clay Shaw was being booked in to jail after being arrested by Garrison's crew in New Orleans, he was at that time convinced it was all over, and/or something had been discovered about him that he alone would not be able to cover or explain.

I say this because on national television, that CIA official admitted to the sub-Committee that Clay Shaw had indeed been a contract operative of the CIA. This is positively on record.

I also am convinced this feeling of being caught, with the whole bigger story yearning to be told, was equally felt by Jack Ruby. Notwithstanding any ties to a Chicago mob unit, Ruby alone was a very shady character by himself and has been proven to have significant ties to Oswald, Ferrie, Shaw, and officers in the Dallas Police Department.

It is hard for me to believe that Earl Warren was powerless to bring Ruby to DC or some safe spot in order for him to testify before he died. I just don't buy it.

Sufficient evidence has been both previously submitted that shows Oswald would've had a difficult time getting to his home in Oak Cliff, changing clothes, then being in the right place at the right time to encounter Tippitt and pump several rounds in him in the time frame alleged. I have never liked the official version of this, as the witnesses saw too many different things and most significantly; people, that engaged Officer JD Tippitt.

One thing that is believable is that JD Tippitt pulled up in the front vicinity of Oswald's house and blew the horn twice. Cops don't do this now in this manner and did not do it back then I'm sure. It's just not "cop style". The blowing of the horn was a signal. Oswald was EXPECTED to be there, thus the "signal". The timing is too peculiar.

I am convinced that Oswald went to the theater to either meet a handler (most likely FBI Hostey) or somebody connected with maybe Ruby. The cops seemed to know EXACTLY where he was and they positioned themselves in the rear of the building expecting him to come out that way. Sounds too much to me like an ambush waiting to happen. Too coincidental here.

As for the wounds;

If you really watch the Zapruder film, you can see a very, very quick snap of JFK's head going back then rocking kind of forward and sort of to the left side. We all know, either from combat, hunting, or plain target shooting that bullets do weird things. One of the thing s bullets do that is NOT weird is they tend to go through-and-through at high velocity, especially when fired at a close range. Hell even patched round balls fired from muzzleloaders do this. The bullet most likely traveled so fast through Kennedy's head his nerves were slower to react to such a devastating wound.

Considering Kennedy's other wounds, Connally's wounds, the damage to the limo, James Teague getting hit to the point blood was drawn cannot simply be totaled by just three shots. We can argue it's possible, but we all know it's NOT PROBABLE.

I can go on and on ... the hooker found on the side of the road in Louisiana that forewarned of the assassination (that turned out to be right).

Oswald's connection to Dr. Mary and her clandestine experimentation in biological weapons.

A Mauser argued to have been initially found at the 6th. floor sniper perch that later turned out to be the Carcano.

Jim Garrison's offices being bugged.

Guy Bannister's past, his connections, namely; Clay Shaw, his involvement with gun running, clandestine training camps with Ferrie, Oswald going to the USSR with a security clearance and returning like he had visited Canada for a weekend, the severely flawed and incompetent autopsy, the changing of the coffins, the mysterious deaths of so many people both directly and indirectly involved or connected to the significant events before, during, and after should by all means lead the average and prudent person to believe that a conspiracy to murder is irrefutable.

Now, with all that being said ... WHAT ABOUT RFK ... aint that an act to be studied ... ??? Anyone got any theories about that one ... ???
    Last edited by GRA; 08 Aug 15, 07:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
      This is the man photographed as LHO coming out of the Soviet embassy in Mexico city....He's never been identified...

If you ask me, this man looks either Russian or Eastern European. If I was to guess, I'd say he had spent time as an Eastern-bloc fisherman. I don't know why I say fisherman, but that is simply what pops in to my head.

Comment

• GRA

Very nice postings and I would like more of it if you may!

Am no expert on this matter but do try to promote interest and study when I can.

Recently, I purchase for 25 cents a paperback at a book sale as follows: PLOT OR POLITICS? THE GARRISON CASE & ITS CAST by Rosemary James and Jack Wardlaw published 1967. Very neat old black and white photos. Have you read this? I will carefully study this work and the characters. Can anyone tell me about this book and the authors?

I have always found the Oswald and the Dr. Mary/biological weapons version very fascinating and further proof of a strong US Federal connection with Oswald. Could you expand on this as I have forgotten my old source on this event?
        Last edited by Bo Archer; 08 Aug 15, 00:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
          I have always found the Oswald and the Dr. Mary/biological weapons version very fascinating and further proof of a strong US Federal connection with Oswald. Could you expand on this as I have forgotten my old source on this event?
          There is a book called "Dr. Mary's Monkey" that I think you'll find interesting. Gives a lot of the story about how she was recruited and what she was actually working on. The bio weapons she was recruited to develop was to be used to kill Castro.

Supposedly Oswald's job was to get a culture or two of this out of the USA and to Mexico so another operative could then carry it on to Cuba. This is an explanation as to why Oswald was going to Mexico.

Oswald and Dr. Mary had developed a love affair while she was working in New Orleans at a clandestine lab.

Oswald's disappearances and trips to New Orleans can be explained by this, and this is one of the reasons Oswald may have had David Ferrie's library card still in his wallet when the Dallas shooting occurred. This is how I support my statement that Oswald's possession of the card at time of his arrest indicates he had not had the card for very long. Likewise Oswald would probably not have wanted to leave a trail that he was checking books out of a New Orleans library if he was lying to key people in his personal life about trips he was taking out of Dallas.

There are other interesting things available about Dr. Mary. Go to You Tube and do a search about JFK and Dr. Mary. More than one is available. One of them I find very interesting to watch is the one where she is being interviewed in a European diner (I think it may either be in Sweden or Denmark) and some details come out that are provided by Dr. Mary herself.

One of these details she discusses that I find very interesting is the fact that a second uniform was in JD Tippit's patrol unit at the time he as shot. Dr. Mary theorizes this uniform could've been for Oswald, or someone else, to use to slip out of Dallas. There are a lot of things she points out that may not be well-known by the public.

Other interesting people to check out on You Tube;

George Demorenschildt; Every bit as shady and mysterious a character as Jack Ruby and Guy Bannister, the events of the last year of his life are very, very strange and his death even more. He died in a very brutal manner and his death (and the timing of it) should be scrutinized a lot more than is has been. This man was supposedly one of Oswald's handlers.

Sylvia Odeo; Not much has been brought out about her but her involvement and/or knowledge of certain events at the time are interesting.

The Dallas County Deputy that refused to admit the weapon found on the 6th. floor was a Carcano and not a Mauser. He emphatically insists the weapon initially discovered was a Mauser. When he refused to go along with the story about this his life was made miserable and he suffered greatly. His story is VERY peculiar and there is a video about him on You Tube.

Officer J.D. Tippit - there is a lot that has come out about him too. There has been more than one person look in to his life and some of the things they found out are very interesting.

This is about all I can do for now. Check out that stuff on You Tube I mentioned, especially the interviews of Dr. Mary and the Dallas Deputy for starts. I think you'll be impressed.

Comment

• GRA

I know not if you are confused or misleading.

It would be Judyth Vary Baker who claimed she and Oswald met at the Reily Coffee Company in NOLA where both were employed there within a CIA cover job. From the front cover they were both engaged in activities at a Tulane Medical Center which was working on a killer virus as a biological weapon to kill Castro. She a research aide and he a common driver but they supposedly became lovers. Dr. Mary Sherman was one of the research doctors not an Oswald lover. Sherman was brutally murdered on 07/21/1964 in her apartment. The book DR. MARY'S MONKEY is about this killer virus and her death. Oswald was supposedly one of the low life agent to physically carry the virus into Cuba. The virus was a very fast killing cancer type and some claimed HIV sprung out of this run away criminal research. Did Jack Ruby claimed he was poison with this very virus that killed him within few months of his granted retrial???

Comment

• Is it not very interesting that the head medical doctor of this facility is one Dr. Alton Ochsner. He is noted, along with being a highly advanced medical doctor, as the principle operator behind the Information Council of the Americas. That organization's purpose is anti-communist radio broadcasts across Central and South America. Clearly, a front for the CIA. Once again we may have Oswald associated with anti-communist elements when there are those who want us to believe he was a communist agent of Castro.

Comment

GRA

I know not if you are confused or misleading.
                Well now why in the hell would I be misleading anyone?

Comment

It would be Judyth Vary Baker who claimed she and Oswald met at the Reily Coffee Company in NOLA where both were employed there within a CIA cover job. From the front cover they were both engaged in activities at a Tulane Medical Center which was working on a killer virus as a biological weapon to kill Castro. She a research aide and he a common driver but they supposedly became lovers. Dr. Mary Sherman was one of the research doctors not an Oswald lover. Sherman was brutally murdered on 07/21/1964 in her apartment. The book DR. MARY'S MONKEY is about this killer virus and her death. Oswald was supposedly one of the low life agent to physically carry the virus into Cuba. The virus was a very fast killing cancer type and some claimed HIV sprung out of this run away criminal research. Did Jack Ruby claimed he was poison with this very virus that killed him within few months of his granted retrial???
                  Good point, but hard for me to explain what I actually meant (maybe).

Yes Judith and LHO had their gig going but I was trying to emphasize WHAT she was recruited to do, that it was clandestine, and the reasons and purpose(s) were obvious.

With regards to Mary being killed, it seemed to me both women were working towards the same goal out of the same type of project(s). Judith's eventual departure from the US is what may have spared her the same fate.

I may be wrong but I think it may have been AFTER Mary was killed that Judith actually did flee the USA. I think however this was many. many years later. My impression is she never felt comfortable giving an interview in the USA much less discussing her affiliation with LHO.

I know in one YouTube video I watched within the last year, it appeared Judith was being interviewed in a small cafe in Denmark or somewhere in Scandinavia (I don't recall the face of the interviewer being shown). In this interview she was being asked certain details that you can tell was designed to get details from her that may be valuable in determining what actually happened when JD Tippit was shot. I specifically remember her commenting that the extra uniform in the car was NOT the size Tippet wore but would've fit LHO and was possibly there for LHO to use to while he was being driven out of Dallas.

There'e been several other videos (interviews) I've watched about the whole JFK debacle and when writing what I wrote above I was trying to condense a lot of it. My apologies if this caused confusion with any reader(s) here on the forum.
                  Last edited by GRA; 14 Aug 15, 20:01. Reason: Names

Comment

• Originally posted by GRA View Post
                    My apologies if this caused confusion with any reader(s) here on the forum.
                    Hey we get confusing posts ALL the time! Don't sweat it!

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                      Hey we get confusing posts ALL the time! Don't sweat it!

Pruitt
                      Thank you but he was right I did make some mistakes. I just wanted to clarify that I was not intentionally misleading.

I appreciate the advisement for corrections.

Comment

• Now, with all that being said ... WHAT ABOUT RFK ... aint that an act to be studied ... ??? Anyone got any theories about that one ... ???

Comment

• GRA

Good job dude!

I am easily confused and there are many spooks on this website here to mislead and confuse our noble posters.

The fact that Judyth Vary Baker was not murdered early tells me it is very possible she remains faithful to the CIA faction of interest. Her usefulness would be to lay down bread crumbs to mislead common investigators to go down dead end roads to distract from the truthful roads or simply wear out those seeking the truth and put them up to ridicule. She could have easily open up major revelations if she had proven the Oswald connection at that medical research center and his CIA status but she is wandering into a suppose JD Tippit story and perhaps others, seemingly evasive when pressed.

Comment

• Thank you as always.

Comment

• Interesting connections with Louisiana;

The prostitute that was found on the side of the road in Louisiana then placed in a psych ward on an emergency psychiatric detention order (most likely for detox) predicted the assassination.

She was VERY accurate. Why was she dumped in Louisiana on a cross-country trek from Florida to Texas? Plenty of other places to get rid of her.

Whatever happened to this woman? I mean, she hit the "news" alright but seems to have just vanished. WEIRD !!!

LHO's uncle was a book maker for Carlos Marcello in New Orleans. He was supposedly the only adult in the family that had any money to provide for LHO. Why would LHO (and other members of his family) later find himself in Dallas?

David Ferrie drove from New Orleans to Houston the day of the assassination (or thereabouts). Theorized is this was to either fly an assassin out of the US, and/or LHO out of the US. Why would he fly out of Houston? Interesting to note is there was no major international airport in Houston at that time.

How would he have been able to rent or access a plane to fly out of the country like this (as he would've been required to file a flight plan with the FAA)? Why not San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Beaumont?Regardless of why, we do know that he DID drive to Houston.

Judith Baker was a very exceptional and intelligent scientist, as was Dr. Mary. Noted here was the time frame of their activities. Back then, women of their caliber were rare in the work force and otherwise in the professional world. For example, not too many women doctors but numerous women nurses. Why were these two women selected for this specific work, with Baker being set up specifically in New Orleans? WHY NEW ORLEANS ... ???

What is the significance with the coffee company? We do know that for years coffee, a common drink thus conveying a sort of regularity and innocence, was a camouflage for smuggling certain types of contraband, namely; DRUGS. We also know that a pathway for smuggling one form of contraband is also the same pathway used for smuggling a lot of other things, for example; people, guns, toxic substances, viruses, etc.,

So why would they set up such a clandestine lab for chemical or biological testing in N.O. when they could've easily accomplished the same thing in south Texas or sparsely populated NM, or hell even Area 51 for that matter? Very stupid if you ask me as all of Louisiana is the top eco-system of the US. You break the wrong test tube in N.O. and you have major waterways and an international port to carry whatever it is that will very quickly wipe out the whole country.

NOTE: I wonder if any of these scientists were tied in to the experiments with BZ?

In closing on this post, I will say that a very good point about LHO was made; he was basically just what you said, A DRIVER.

LHO was unskilled labor. He had great basic infantry training in the USMC for sure and if you needed someone that had some sort of weapons familiarity to be a driver then I'd say LHO was the best pick (he was desperate for employment and you wouldn't have to pay him much). As I understand he did not have much of an education (no college at all, right?). He would've taken any decent job he could get regardless of the circle of people he associated with. They had him under control; he needed a steady job and he was paid at least enough to be comfortable with a new wife and children. This kind of makes sense. Isn't this also the same type of individual the MOB would most likely seek out to hire as a "driver" ... ???

Personally, I think the thought of him being a courier to Mexico is expecting a little too much from him and I am surprised they would not have chosen somebody else but then again this is just my opinion. What the hell do I know about such things ... LOL

Then again ... there may be a lot more about LHO that we have yet to discover.

Comment

• The CIA had its own airplanes back then. They could have picked up the plane at a small airfield around Houston and even flown North to another small airfield to pick up LHO. Then they could have filed a flight plan to near the Rio Grande and went low to put LHO down in Mexico unannounced. There are lots of small airfields down there.

I drive from Houston to Louisiana all the time. There are all kinds of small airfields you can see from the road that cater to the rice farmers. Many ranchers in Texas also have their own Private air strip. All that is needed is a gas truck to be there to service the plane. You could have probably arranged ahead of time to land and pay cash back then.

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X