JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    It took very little internet search to find your author is a CIA employee whose active service time was the 1960's area and issues of Cuba Castro. You seem sensitive some free minded person would accuse your author of being pro CIA on issues thereof. Why would one think such a thing in America or the world when they seek us all to be stupid and docile??

Hi Bo, I'm not sure if you checked my link or not, but the Amazon link mentions that he worked for the CIA, so I'm not sure why you had to do an internet search. From the Amazon link.

"About the Author

Brian Latell is the author of After Fidel, which has been published in eight languages. He began tracking the Castro brothers for the CIA in the 1960s. His articles have appeared in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Time, The Miami Herald, and The Washington Quarterly. Currently senior research associate at the Institute for Cuban and Cuban American Studies at the University of Miami, he previously taught for a quarter century at Georgetown University. He lives in Lancaster, Virginia. "

http://www.amazon.com/Castros-Secret...=Castro+secret

Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    Your book discloses the Cuban DGI and Soviet KGB think "he is a credible source and not a disinformation agent." Your meaning is these two believe Oswald was their communist killer sent to kill JFK. If so why don't they openly expose the alleged fact as opposed to supporting some CIA guy theory in his so called book as you claim?
    He talks about CIA operations against Cuba that didn't seem to have much affect, and also talked about a video the Cuban DGI that compiled from their spying on the CIA which really paints a humorous and bungling view of the CIA. I had heard of that video before, but learned about CIA operations against Cuba that I wasn't aware of.

Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
    I like people put sources up on the post for us opened minded people. Thanks for the reference. Or you going to post some of those excellent points made in the book for proving Oswald a communist killer agent??? And no I am no expert on the Cuban DGI and perhaps you could enlighten this noble forum.
    Here'a a Unvision link which says the same thing Latell was saying.

http://univisionamerica.univision.co...ernate-version

Here's a good link about the Cuban DGI and talks about their origins and their training in Moscow. The links talks about how the Cuban DGI infilitrated Miami by coming posing as refugees and then infiltrating organizations with the intent to to harm to the United States and anti-Castro groups. This is a similar method the East German Stasi used to get into West Germany. In fact Willie Brandt who was leader of West Germany had to resign because a Stasi agent named Gunter Guillaume became a close associate of Willie Brandt and passed on many NATO secrets to Moscow.

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/terrorism/role2.htm

I've studied disinformation from the Soviets and Soviet Bloc intelligence agencies. The Soviets used what were called Active Measures against the Main Adversary. This link talks about the Soviets and the Cuban DGI working together. From the link below.

"It has also been alleged that Agee has had dealings with Soviet as well as Cuban officials. The Economist's "Foreign Report" stated in its April 27, 1985 issue:

Former CIA officials believe that Philip Agee ... established a significant contact with Soviet intelligence back in October 1964, when he was still working for the CIA. It was then that he first encountered Vassily Petrovich Semenov in Montevideo. Semenov was a senior KGB officer....

Four years later, under Soviet economic pressure, the Cubans agreed to a joint intelligence arrangement with the Russians, under which the Cuban DGI assumed increased responsibility for handling radical dissidents in western countries. Semenov reemerged as the chief KGB adviser to the DGI, with an office in Havana. He was based in Cuba during the months that Agee spent there researching his book, "CIA Diary," after leaving the CIA. Western analysts also claim that Semenov traveled to Moscow when Agee went there two years ago - by his own account, to explore the prospects for a Russian edition of his book.

Such a Soviet/Cuban division of labor would have made great sense in dealing with radical leftists in Western countries, and is consistent with the display of pro-Cuban emotion-shown by Top Secret in 1991."

http://intellit.muskingum.edu/russia...ra/sect_11.htm

Comment

• This post of your is very nice indeed and I appreciate the work you done here and the sources but are we anyway near the subject of Oswald the communist agent killer of JFK??

I looked in vain and yet find nothing. Naturally you may continue with your agenda as it is interesting and there is nothing to offer about Oswald the communist agent.

Comment

• The evidence points to Oswald having associations with US intelligence and associates of organised crime. Castro is reported to have been very distraught when he heard Kennedy had been shot. Castro had everything to lose from killing him.

Bo, whatever peoples conclusions , I can tell you that Sgt Rock is highly well read on the Cold War and the activities of various intelligence organisations.

Comment

• Copenhagen

Yes I could tell and was not trying to be too smart mouth at Sgt. Rock. I found his post very interesting and hope he post more on Cuba. Naturally, I would press him about his implications made but it was not a requirement by me only a kindly request.

I think it utterly foolish for Castro to kill JFK when so much to gain by not doing so. JFK had forward persons in private to have a type of settlement with Castro's Cuba. (Remembering the Diem brothers supposedly got themselves killed for talking same way with the VC communists.) Is there a connection to what happen to the Kennedy brothers? I understand at the very point that Castro was first told of JFK killing there was a JFK visitor sitting in private conference with Castro on the behalf of JFK attempt at an agreement. I forget the visitor's name. The CIA and national defense agencies were enraged to discover these secret Kennedy attempts.

Comment

Copenhagen

Yes I could tell and was not trying to be too smart mouth at Sgt. Rock. I found his post very interesting and hope he post more on Cuba. Naturally, I would press him about his implications made but it was not a requirement by me only a kindly request.

I think it utterly foolish for Castro to kill JFK when so much to gain by not doing so. JFK had forward persons in private to have a type of settlement with Castro's Cuba. (Remembering the Diem brothers supposedly got themselves killed for talking same way with the VC communists.) Is there a connection to what happen to the Kennedy brothers? I understand at the very point that Castro was first told of JFK killing there was a JFK visitor sitting in private conference with Castro on the behalf of JFK attempt at an agreement. I forget the visitor's name. The CIA and national defense agencies were enraged to discover these secret Kennedy attempts.
            Yes Kennedy was having a back channel to Castro but it is now known that him and his brother were simultaneously plotting a coup to overthrow him and such a coup was imminent at the time of Dallas. Bets were very much being hedged.

Comment

• Copehagen

I recently discovered a friend now living in this area who grew up in Oswald neighborhood in the New Orleans plus they attended the same high school. This person said he was not close to Lee Oswald because his parents keep warning him to stay away from that trashy thug kid. Lee lived with his mother and was very withdrawn youngster whose hung out with low level criminal types on the streets. Perhaps how he got involved with the local mafia organization.

Anyway the most interesting information I got was that Lee had disclosed to several that when asked what are you all doing at the Civil Air Patrol training Lee said "learning to secretly air drop packages in Lake Pontatrain." When asked why, Lee give an apparent talking point of "when the Cuba Communist invade we will be dropping war supplies to our forces in the local area." These are not truthful saying of Lee but the friend's close recall of what was roughly said by Lee.

Now many have speculated that these CAP training schools were CIA fronts for pilots to learn dropping weapons and ammunition to Cuba anti-Castro insurgents in Cuba. Naturally they would be told to keep their mouths shut or give out a safe talking point. Very interesting to me. Oh sorry we are suppose to believe Lee was an Agent supporting Castro.

Comment

• Bo, I was a member of the Lake Charles Chapter of the CAP for a while. In Lake Charles we were not being taught to fly. We were offered the chance to go up in the little plane. When I went up for a ride, I asked why there was no parachutes but we had life preservers instead? The pilot laughed and said the life preservers were for in case we saw boaters in distress!

I can't say what was being taught in New Orleans, but in Lake Charles the pilot and Officers in charge were ex-military. They had learned to fly in the military. There was also no way they could have taught us how to fly in that little plane! It held only two people and some stuff behind the second seat. One would expect dual flight controls and a bigger cabin! The little pane had an engine the size one would expect in a small motorcycle!

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• My Dear Friend

I always believed there was something odd about you.

Have you ever been associated with or a member of the CIA?????

What year was your service training? Was it during the red boogie man scare of Lee Oswald time?

I once worked around a man who claimed to have flown that little plane to Mexico and pick a bale of marijuana which he would fly back low over the Gulf and air drop to his partners. I never asked any questions about the details or who he work for. It strongly suspected the mafia or biker gang. I kept my mouth shut most times about it.

Comment

My Dear Friend

I always believed there was something odd about you.

Have you ever been associated with or a member of the CIA?????

What year was your service training? Was it during the red boogie man scare of Lee Oswald time?

I once worked around a man who claimed to have flown that little plane to Mexico and pick a bale of marijuana which he would fly back low over the Gulf and air drop to his partners. I never asked any questions about the details or who he work for. It strongly suspected the mafia or biker gang. I kept my mouth shut most times about it.
                    Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never been in the CIA. I was involved in the CAP when I was 16 to 17. Think 1969 and 1970. I would have loved to learn to fly.

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                      There was also the Daltex building behind and almost at the same level as the motorcade across the road from the depository. Governor Connelly was hit by a bullet that passed through kennedy but not the bullet that the Warren commission claimed. The zapruder film shows this well when tied to the original testimony of the Parkland trauma team that first attended the president.
                      The Dal-Tex building is highly probable as a key here. Hunter in his "fictional" book "The Third Bullet" seems to have worked the pieces of the puzzle for the most part.
                      EXCERPT of a Review;
                      After investigation and theorizing, Swaggert offers the idea that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy in the whole scenario, and that the shooting was actually done by a sharpshooter arranged by another party who had dangled Oswald along, pretending to be a Russian operative.

Remember Oswald’s connections to the Russians, even though tenuous, might make Oswald think that he was engaged in a plot that would have far-reaching repercussions.

Oswald’s willingness to participate in such is explained by the psychological dissection of Oswald’s thinking presented here-and other places if you have looked into the assassination much.

A couple of interesting conclusions are drawn by Swaggert: first, he feels that Oswald was not psychologically stable enough to have carried out the assassination, nor was he skilled enough to plan and execute the assassination. Swaggert’s own training and skill makes him see this when he visits the Sixth Floor Museum.

Swaggert is a weapons expert, and he notes that the rifle that Oswald had was a poor weapon, actually left-over Italian military “junk,” and the scope he purchased and attached was not calibrated accurately, nor even viable to use.

He doesn’t see how Oswald managed, and concludes that all of the investigations that have been conducted over the years have drawn wrong conclusions.

He decides that there must have been another shooter.
                      In this story, there was another shooter, not from the grassy knoll or other suggested spots, but from the Dal-Tex building across the street from the School Book Depository.

The way the scenario is explained is intriguing, especially if you have ever visited that area of Dallas. You can understand how this might be a credible explanation, but remember this is only a fiction book.

The explanation for ammunition appearing to come from Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano is intriguing. (Remember the disclaimer?)

The ironic thing in this book is that the plot was not originally to kill the President; it was just a matter of opportunity.

Plans were to assassinate General Walker, whom Oswald had missed a shot at before, but when the motorcade route was published a couple of days ahead of time, the opportunity was too good to pass up.
                      http://jg-tc.com/lifestyles/book-rev...9bb2963f4.html

Anyone whom has read Hunter's books will know he's good at the details of weapons and ballistics, as well as shooter tactics. All that helps to see the focus he's trying to present here.
                      Some other key points:

Oswald's window choice was idea for taking the shot as the limo did the slow near 90 degree turn just below it. This was the money shot and Hunter presents a case that Oswald botched it due to the "junkie" rifle he used, basically it's a touchy safety and he didn't have it "off".

That meant a quick recovery to redo the target, as it's moving away. 1st (hasty) shot missed and impacted pavement near the car. 2nd shot went thru JFK's neck and on thru Connely's wrist because the M-C rifle was designed for use in mountain setting and it's round designed for penetration ~ which means the third and head shot shouldn't have exploded the way it did, should have punched on thru the skull to break-up elsewhere.

That "third bullet" was one that had been modified; hollowed and "weakened" to shatter, refit to a more powerful casing, fired from another rifle in the Dal-Tex building. It's an M-C bullet, modified to brak-up in such a way that the fragments won't yield a definite "ballistics pattern".

Oswald saw the impact thru his scope just as he was about to squeeze off his third round, which he did a fraction of a second later and it went "wild".

At this point Oswald suspects he's been "set-up" and when his "ride" out doesn't show where he was told to catch it, that suspicion grows. He dashes home to his boarding house room to retrieve his pistol. Why he didn't have it with him already is covered in the book.

From here events play out as history shows, with Ruby shooting him before he can "spill any beans".

The book may be "fiction" but comes closest to giving insight as to HOW it was done. As to whom was behind and set-up Oswald ... ????

BTW,, supposedly the acoustics for Dealy Plaza were the sort to distort sounds and directions they might come from. The Dal-Tex building is the same trajectory cone as from the window in the Book Depository (BTW, if Oswald was intending to shoot as the vehicle moved away, the southernmost window would have been the better site).
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                      “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                      Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                        A read of the acoustics report, video analysis, and witness accounts of hearing shots from both sides (here http://www.history-matters.com/archi...port_0094b.htm) leads me to believe that there were at least two shooters. My earlier post re: Frank Sheeran and his transporting the 3 rifles to a pilot (IIRC) CIA linked pilot to take to Dallas on the eve of the shooting plays also into 3 shooter theory.

And much more besides, but it's all a snippet here, and a snippet there from books and whatnots I've read and seen over time. I can't dig them out because I probably don't own most of them and can't remember the names of them all to look up.

Oswald? Undecided. I think he probably was a shooter, but I also think he might have been set up to let the real shooters get away. But that's just me musing without anything at all to back it up.
                        See my post above.

Comment

• Hi guys. Interesting new information . Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                            Hi guys. Interesting new information . Nice
                            I can't recommend too much that one should read Hunter's book. He goes into extensive detail as he does in his other books, knowing shooting, firearms, ballistics inside and out. In the case of "The Third Bullet" he nails the mechanics of the act oft missed or neglected by other investigations/investigators and gives enough hints and clues via his "fiction" as to whom the real (killer) shooter was as well as whom within Clandestine Ops of the CIA could have been the rogue agent that organized it all.

Comment

• In "The Third Bullet" Hunter presents a case for a rogue CIA agent(s) concerned about JFK being too influenced towards the "far-Right" via Gen'l Walker, hence Walker was he origin intended victim. Serendipity when JFK was announced to be in Dallas a couple days prior to scheduled 'Walker shoot', so quick change of plans regarding target and related logistics, etc.
                              edit: Hunter has the big concern of our rogue(s) being that Walker would convince JFK to ramp up into full war in South Vietnam, and with JFK perceived to be "weak" towards influence in that direction, JFK was the critical, weak link needing to be removed to prevent the escalation.

Now for a slight tangent. I haven't time yet to read thru all 38 pages of posts, so it's possible this one has been through the grinder already, but presenting anyway since this is some recent twist. One of the "theories" I've encountered over the years concerns JFK's alleged intent to reveal more about UFOs/ETs~etc. The following is excerpt from the C2C website about a recent show and guest,
                              EXCERPT:
                              During her first two segments, Linda shared an interview, conducted by podcaster Daniel Liszt, with attorney Douglas Caddy, who was a friend of CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt. Caddy recounted meeting with Hunt in 1975 and pressing him for details on two infamous events in American history. Despite being evasive in his answers, Hunt ultimately revealed that Kennedy was killed because he was poised to reveal "our most vital secret to the Soviets" which was "the alien presence." Caddy also claimed that the impetus behind the Watergate burglary was a search for documents which would have implicated Richard Nixon in a 1960 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro. However, he theorized that the Watergate scandal was actually orchestrated in order to remove Nixon from power because he wanted access to the UFO secrets closely guarded by the MJ-12 group. More here and here.
                              http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/07/30
                              Often links to her website tend to be temporary (it's a pay to view one) so these may not last long;
                              https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?...ry=Environment
                              https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?...ry=Environment
                              Last edited by G David Bock; 31 Jul 15, 18:06.

Comment

• All I say is that the the fatal shot hit Kennedy in the right front and exited out of the left rear of his skull. How any official conclusions say different and have held up for all these years is beyond me!

Paul
                                ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                                All human ills he can subdue,
                                Or with a bauble or medal
                                Can win mans heart for you;
                                And many a blessing know to stew
                                To make a megloamaniac bright;
                                Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                                The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse