Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
    Or door number 4: show your workings.

But this is getting boring so I'll move on. This is an interview with G. Robert Blakey, chief counsel and staff director to the House Select Committee on Assassinations from 1977 to 1979. Take from it what you will, but the 2003 Addendum to the interview is worth the read.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...robert-blakey/
    Thanks Rojik
    George joannides was apparently pretty much retired but was brought back to deal with the committee to keep them away from the files on the operationshe personally worked on.
    Last edited by copenhagen; 10 Dec 14, 16:53.

Comment

Or door number 4: show your workings.

But this is getting boring so I'll move on. This is an interview with G. Robert Blakey, chief counsel and staff director to the House Select Committee on Assassinations from 1977 to 1979. Take from it what you will, but the 2003 Addendum to the interview is worth the read.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...robert-blakey/
      Speaking of which you may find this interesting.... The book its based on is a very interesting read. Very in depth on his research of Sylvia Odio and also David Atlee Philips, the probable missing link between LHO and the CIA. An exert from the main interview about him I've included at the bottom...

Last edited by copenhagen; 28 Dec 14, 11:41.

Comment

• Gentlemen

Excellent posting of recent date. Indeed, we may well be on the correct trail of revealing the long hidden truth for the world to see.

It seems to me that what Douglas Horne has been revealing is near confirming. The national security agencies commenced the coup to overthrow JFK and install LBJ due to JFK secret talks with communists and refusal to commence a land invasion of Cuba. It had always stumped me that if this is truthful why did the land invasion not commence with LBJ? Horne has shown me that at the last minute an opposition faction within the national security agencies arose under the leadership of LBJ that opposed a atomic/nuclear war with Russians over Cuba. What was their peace offering to stop a civil war? It was the land invasion of Vietnam and to commence the attack upon the communists there. Remember Diem and his brother were killed for same reason talking peace to communists. Note also the JFK killer faction fully expected to return to Cuba after they had their quick and victorious war in Vietnam concluded in a short space of time. It all appears to makes prefect logical sense to me.
        Last edited by Bo Archer; 30 Dec 14, 18:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
          Speaking of which you may find this interesting.... The book its based on is a very interesting read. Very in depth on his research of Sylvia Odio and also David Atlee Philips, the probable missing link between LHO and the CIA. An exert from the main interview about him I've included at the bottom...

Just to add to the David Atlee Phillips posting I made having relooked at Fonzi's book I then by chance came across this. Revealing to say the least... Veciana the head of Alpha 66 told congressional investigators that he saw his CIA contact "Maurice Bishop" with LHO two months before Dallas. It was strongly suspected that Maurice Bishop was in fact David Phillips a highly prominent cia asset in charge of ops across Latin america. Fonzi engineered a meet between Philips and Veciana but Veciana always said they kind of looked the same but wasn't sure. Fonzi suspected he was lying for pragmatic reasons. Last year Veciana wrote this to the late Fonzis wife... This would confirm a direct link between a cia operative involved in black ops with Oswald. Along with Sylvia Odio testimony aswell as others makes the case for the lone nut virtually discredited... Bo you may find this particularly interesting given your lines of inquiry...

http://www.opednews.com/populum/page...31201-910.html

Phillips and E Howard Hunt were known to have had a close working relationship with John Roselli, the Mafia go between to the intelligence services in their plots to kill Castro. Roselli was killed having spoken once to Congressional investigators..as was Sam Giancana and Jimmy Hoffa was due to...
          Last edited by copenhagen; 03 Jan 15, 05:28.

Comment

• I appreciate the book referral and the posting.

There is another stumbling block that appears resolved by the Douglas P. Horne materials observed. It had always bother me that if there were those folks spending so many efforts to make Oswald appear to be a Marxist agent of Castro why after the JFK killing did these folks flip and declare Oswald a lone/nut shooter acting on his own. Well now it is understandable to me in that it involved the factional infighting within the national security agencies so cleverly exposed by Douglas P. Horne's work.

The JFK killer faction wanted to dupe the Nation into thinking a Marxist killer sent by Castro had shot JFK which would set the stage for war with Cuba and Russia. However, the rival faction arose with LBJ as their fig leaf cover and upset this post shooting plan. Now we have this faction creating the Warren Commission whose sole task is to erase the Marxist Castro killer image and replace it with the loner/nut killer. The price paid to the losing faction was the invasion of Vietnam with Cuba delayed until victory in Vietnam.

Recently I heard a source in which it was reported new materials found in which Nixon and Kissinger were seriously setting plans for the long awaited invasion of Cuba but Watergate wrecked these plans.

Comment

• I think LBJ was reacting to these erroneous reports coming out of Mexico City, Florida and certain media reports that LHO was linked to Castro and that if they didn't get control of this it could lead to war. Two LBJ phone conversations , one to Hoover and one to a politician he wanted to get on to the Warren Commission are good indicators of this. They're both on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                Recently I heard a source in which it was reported new materials found in which Nixon and Kissinger were seriously setting plans for the long awaited invasion of Cuba but Watergate wrecked these plans.
                I think this is an example of why so many conspiracy yarns go this way and that. Good military hierchies have invasion scenarios at the ready for numerous contingencies that may arise. With a hostile communist regime so close by it makes perfect sense to have an invasion plan, possibly two or three for that matter, on file in case it is needed. I hope you don't think this is the only invasion plan we have on file?
                John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

• Rojik... I got around to I hear you paint houses, very interesting book generally but some very interesting and credible stuff in there. Dropping those rifles off to "Our friend from New Orlean's pilot"was a good one...

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                    Rojik... I got around to I hear you paint houses, very interesting book generally but some very interesting and credible stuff in there. Dropping those rifles off to "Our friend from New Orlean's pilot"was a good one...
                    Yeah, it's interesting. Not really a game changer for me, rather another piece of the puzzle. I read some mafia books and laugh at how the author is prepared to believe anything that fits the narrative they walked in hoping to find (ie Iceman... about Richard Kuklinski... yeah I killed 500 million people. I even helped nail Jesus to the cross. Or Underboss about Sammy Gravano... yeah, I was 2IC of a family... but I wasn't that bad a guy... it was all Gotti... I just went along with him.... etc etc).

The reason I thought this had some credulity was that Brandt was a former prosecutor - so he has runs on the board with fact checking and cross examination - but moreso he wasn't searching for anything to do with JFK. He was interested in Hoffa and Bufalino, and these things just popped up as he talked to an old man that had nothing to gain or lose when he said them.
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Yeah, it's interesting. Not really a game changer for me, rather another piece of the puzzle. I read some mafia books and laugh at how the author is prepared to believe anything that fits the narrative they walked in hoping to find (ie Iceman... about Richard Kuklinski... yeah I killed 500 million people. I even helped nail Jesus to the cross. Or Underboss about Sammy Gravano... yeah, I was 2IC of a family... but I wasn't that bad a guy... it was all Gotti... I just went along with him.... etc etc).

The reason I thought this had some credulity was that Brandt was a former prosecutor - so he has runs on the board with fact checking and cross examination - but moreso he wasn't searching for anything to do with JFK. He was interested in Hoffa and Bufalino, and these things just popped up as he talked to an old man that had nothing to gain or lose when he said them.
                      That's exactly what I thought... The stuff on killing Hoffa is very credible isn't it but it's the link about him not showing enough appreciation for "Dallas" that makes a very interesting crossover

Comment

• Thanks for the rep.That he mentions Carlos' pilot is very interesting... He has no need to use that phrase whatsoever when he was focused on Hoffa, Buffalino and Gallo... Also Sheeran greatly admired Bufalino and how he had treated him. He had no compunction to smear him when referring to Hoffa not showing appreciation for Dallas in the view of the Mob leadership and threatening their access to the Teamster pension fund...

An interesting puzzle piece
                        Last edited by copenhagen; 16 Mar 15, 17:25.

Comment

• Today I was checking out DISINFORMATION website and found a POLITICO article cited. Pulled that up and quickly read it over. The subject is Oswald and Mexico/Soviet embassy visit by him. It appears to me some powerful forces and once again bringing this well discredited incident and breathing new life into it for some significant objective not made clear.

The bottom line is they want us to go back to the beginning and believe Oswald was indeed an Agent allied and in conspiracy with Castro/Cuba to kill JFK. Could it be these forces are in a panic state due to the nearness of finding the truth about JFK's murder/coup (plus Obama administrative is normalizing relations with Cuba) therefore these forces now must stop/distract this process? By convincing US people that Oswald was hired by Castro to kill JFK the blown back would stop the normalization with Castro's Cuba and stop the finding of proof of the Great Coup of 1963.

Comment

Today I was checking out DISINFORMATION website and found a POLITICO article cited. Pulled that up and quickly read it over. The subject is Oswald and Mexico/Soviet embassy visit by him. It appears to me some powerful forces and once again bringing this well discredited incident and breathing new life into it for some significant objective not made clear.

The bottom line is they want us to go back to the beginning and believe Oswald was indeed an Agent allied and in conspiracy with Castro/Cuba to kill JFK. Could it be these forces are in a panic state due to the nearness of finding the truth about JFK's murder/coup (plus Obama administrative is normalizing relations with Cuba) therefore these forces now must stop/distract this process? By convincing US people that Oswald was hired by Castro to kill JFK the blown back would stop the normalization with Castro's Cuba and stop the finding of proof of the Great Coup of 1963.
                            Obviously we disagree about the origins of the assassination however it is true that Oswald was being linked to Castro in the run up and after Dallas. A known mob associate John Martino was one such individual spreading this in and around Miami in 63 64

Comment

Today I was checking out DISINFORMATION website and found a POLITICO article cited. Pulled that up and quickly read it over. The subject is Oswald and Mexico/Soviet embassy visit by him. It appears to me some powerful forces and once again bringing this well discredited incident and breathing new life into it for some significant objective not made clear.

Hi Bo, I have read "Castro's Secrets: Cuban Intelligence, The CIA, and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy" by Brian Latell.

http://www.amazon.com/Castros-Secret...Castro+secrets

He seems to think Castro was behind the shooting. I didn't think his book was a disinformation book, but I didn't see anything that convinced me the Cubans were behind the assasination. In fact my study of the Cuban DGI and the Soviet KGB seems to think he is a credible source and not a disinformation agent. Do you have much knowledge of the Cuban DGI and how they operate? They are very similar to the KGB.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/world/cuba/dgi.htm

Comment

• It took very little internet search to find your author is a CIA employee whose active service time was the 1960's area and issues of Cuba Castro. You seem sensitive some free minded person would accuse your author of being pro CIA on issues thereof. Why would one think such a thing in America or the world when they seek us all to be stupid and docile??

Your book discloses the Cuban DGI and Soviet KGB think "he is a credible source and not a disinformation agent." Your meaning is these two believe Oswald was their communist killer sent to kill JFK. If so why don't they openly expose the alleged fact as opposed to supporting some CIA guy theory in his so called book as you claim?

I like people put sources up on the post for us opened minded people. Thanks for the reference. Or you going to post some of those excellent points made in the book for proving Oswald a communist killer agent??? And no I am no expert on the Cuban DGI and perhaps you could enlighten this noble forum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X