http://www.history-matters.com/archi...port_0094b.htm
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
      The Final Report of the House Select Committee on Assassinations

http://www.history-matters.com/archi...port_0094b.htm
      Top job!

I take it you've read the following pages. Fascinating... What the committee suspected here is what Waldron with access to even more information has followed even further and to an even more level of credibility and close to very high probability.
      Last edited by copenhagen; 03 Dec 14, 17:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        Top job!

I take it you've read the following pages. Fascinating... What the committee suspected here is what Waldron with access to even more information has followed even further and to an even more level of credibility and close to very high probability.
        All roads lead to Rome. Now I'm never going to say 100% what happened. I could never convict on this as a juror, but there is enough there to make me believe that the conspiracy isn't made out of whole cloth. I think there were three shooters, and I think that just as Crazy Joe Gallo's hit man was set up and killed before he could talk, Oswald was too.

It's sad, because I understand this is picking at a scab, and many people would rather believe the lone nutter theory, but I don't see it, and I don't see it because anything that supports it is easily torn down, and yet anything that opposes it has a million and one tie ins.

Comment

All roads lead to Rome. Now I'm never going to say 100% what happened. I could never convict on this as a juror, but there is enough there to make me believe that the conspiracy isn't made out of whole cloth. I think there were three shooters, and I think that just as Crazy Joe Gallo's hit man was set up and killed before he could talk, Oswald was too.

It's sad, because I understand this is picking at a scab, and many people would rather believe the lone nutter theory, but I don't see it, and I don't see it because anything that supports it is easily torn down, and yet anything that opposes it has a million and one tie ins.
          I can only agree. And I say that as someone who was a healthy sceptic about this subject...

Comment

May I ask how you get three shooters? Was Oswald one of them?
            John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

• I don't think Oswald could have made a hit from the Book Depository. That leaves the Grassy Knoll, a nearby storm sewer and the Secret Service guy on the car behind making an accidental coup de gras. These are the places with the best angle and steadiest position. Perhaps Oswald hit Governor Connally?

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                I don't think Oswald could have made a hit from the Book Depository. That leaves the Grassy Knoll, a nearby storm sewer and the Secret Service guy on the car behind making an accidental coup de gras. These are the places with the best angle and steadiest position. Perhaps Oswald hit Governor Connally?

Pruitt
                There was also the Daltex building behind and almost at the same level as the motorcade across the road from the depository. Governor Connelly was hit by a bullet that passed through kennedy but not the bullet that the Warren commission claimed. The zapruder film shows this well when tied to the original testimony of the Parkland trauma team that first attended the president.

Comment

• Flash to Copenhagen and Friends

You may already be aware and if so let me know your opinion.

I just stumbled upon DOUGLAS P. HORNE and his 2014 e-book titled JFK'S WAR WITH THE NATIONAL SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT: WHY KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED. Got it on my Kindle for 99 cents download. WOW WOW!

You may have to take down that sandbag wall if you are brave enough to check it out!

Mr. Copenhagen TAKE DOWN THAT WALL!

Comment

There was also the Daltex building behind and almost at the same level as the motorcade across the road from the depository. Governor Connelly was hit by a bullet that passed through kennedy but not the bullet that the Warren commission claimed. The zapruder film shows this well when tied to the original testimony of the Parkland trauma team that first attended the president.
                    Where is there evidence of this?
                    John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

• Copenhagen

In relation to the CIA Director McClone suspected memorandum to Chief US Secret Service James Rowley dated 03/03/1964 in which JBark declared a suspected fraud, it appears it did not make the cut for exposure in National Archives but it would likely had been withheld due to its sensitive nature.

However, in the e-book the author declared that in fact the Secret Service did have an investigation of the murder of JFK that lasted about one month until it was SHUT DOWN by no other than J Edgar Hoover of the FBI. Therefore it is indeed reasonable for the disputed memorandum to be an authentic document.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                        Flash to Copenhagen and Friends

You may already be aware and if so let me know your opinion.

I just stumbled upon DOUGLAS P. HORNE and his 2014 e-book titled JFK'S WAR WITH THE NATIONAL SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT: WHY KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED. Got it on my Kindle for 99 cents download. WOW WOW!

You may have to take down that sandbag wall if you are brave enough to check it out!

Mr. Copenhagen TAKE DOWN THAT WALL!
                        Just to say I don't have a wall. I am aware of jfk's very difficult time with the military and intelligence establishment and have read a good amount on it. The point is the people that were around Oswald and subsequently his murder do not lead to them, they lead to the mob. It's not a matter of being closed minded it's looking at what evidence is available in regards to both perspectives and the evidence for me leads to the Mafia and not to the likes of LBJ, Richard Helms or Edward Lansdale. I'm happy to hear about what you've read of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                          Copenhagen

In relation to the CIA Director McClone suspected memorandum to Chief US Secret Service James Rowley dated 03/03/1964 in which JBark declared a suspected fraud, it appears it did not make the cut for exposure in National Archives but it would likely had been withheld due to its sensitive nature.

However, in the e-book the author declared that in fact the Secret Service did have an investigation of the murder of JFK that lasted about one month until it was SHUT DOWN by no other than J Edgar Hoover of the FBI. Therefore it is indeed reasonable for the disputed memorandum to be an authentic document.
                          Yes the secret service, army intelligence and naval intelligence did their own investigations, naval intelligence covertly concluded Oswald wasn't capable of such an operation .... If you haven't already you can listen to the LBJ tapes talking to Hoover and others about the case it's very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBark View Post
                            May I ask how you get three shooters? Was Oswald one of them?
                            A read of the acoustics report, video analysis, and witness accounts of hearing shots from both sides (here http://www.history-matters.com/archi...port_0094b.htm) leads me to believe that there were at least two shooters. My earlier post re: Frank Sheeran and his transporting the 3 rifles to a pilot (IIRC) CIA linked pilot to take to Dallas on the eve of the shooting plays also into 3 shooter theory.

And much more besides, but it's all a snippet here, and a snippet there from books and whatnots I've read and seen over time. I can't dig them out because I probably don't own most of them and can't remember the names of them all to look up.

Oswald? Undecided. I think he probably was a shooter, but I also think he might have been set up to let the real shooters get away. But that's just me musing without anything at all to back it up.

Comment

A read of the acoustics report, video analysis, and witness accounts of hearing shots from both sides (here http://www.history-matters.com/archi...port_0094b.htm) leads me to believe that there were at least two shooters. My earlier post re: Frank Sheeran and his transporting the 3 rifles to a pilot (IIRC) CIA linked pilot to take to Dallas on the eve of the shooting plays also into 3 shooter theory.

And much more besides, but it's all a snippet here, and a snippet there from books and whatnots I've read and seen over time. I can't dig them out because I probably don't own most of them and can't remember the names of them all to look up.

Oswald? Undecided. I think he probably was a shooter, but I also think he might have been set up to let the real shooters get away. But that's just me musing without anything at all to back it up.
                              The Zapruder film linked to the highly credible testimony of the Parkland trauma team is in my opinion the most telling that then wraps around what you've mentioned. The testimony of where Oswald was seen by the first attending police officer and other witnesses in the building in relation to the brief time after the shots were fired would indicate Oswald was not a shooter.

Comment

The Zapruder film linked to the highly credible testimony of the Parkland trauma team is in my opinion the most telling that then wraps around what you've mentioned.
                                Ahhh, forgot to mention that bit. The pathology (right word?) mentioned in the House Committee is telling. I've seen it all before, but not from such a strong source.

The testimony of where Oswald was seen by the first attending police officer and other witnesses in the building in relation to the brief time after the shots were fired would indicate Oswald was not a shooter.
                                That's another rabbit hole. I've looked at that briefly, and decided I'd worry about one hole at a time.

Do you realise that if we posted this stuff in 1964 we'd be dead a week later?

Lucky the internet (or I) wasn't around then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                  Prawn heads
                                  by Karri
                                  How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                  Today, 11:40
                                • Jose50
                                  Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                  by Jose50
                                  Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                  Today, 08:41
                                • Von Richter
                                  Sagittarius Rising...
                                  by Von Richter
                                  Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                  Today, 01:19
                                Working...
                                X