No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, this website is pushing a barrow, but if the original sources could be found it would make it an interesting angle

Not long before Ruby died, according to an article in the London Sunday Times, he told psychiatrist Werner Teuter that the assassination was “an act of overthrowing the government” and that he knew “who had President Kennedy killed”. He added: “I am doomed. I do not want to die. But I am not insane. I was framed to kill Oswald.”

During the six months following the Kennedy assassination, Ruby repeatedly asked, orally and in writing, to speak to the members of the Warren Commission. The commission initially showed no interest. Only after Ruby’s sister Eileen wrote letters to the commission (and her letters became public) did the Warren Commission agree to talk to Ruby. In June 1964, Chief Justice Earl Warren, then-Representative Gerald R. Ford of Michigan, and other commission members went to Dallas to see Ruby. Ruby asked Warren several times to take him to Washington D.C., saying “my life is in danger here” and that he wanted an opportunity to make additional statements. He added: “I want to tell the truth, and I can’t tell it here.” Warren told Ruby that he would be unable to comply, because many legal barriers would need to be broken and public interest in the situation would be too heavy. Warren also told Ruby that the commission would have no way of protecting him, since it had no police powers. Ruby said he wanted to convince President Lyndon Johnson that he was not part of any conspiracy to kill Kennedy. But the Warren Commission apparently complied with the gist of Ruby’s request and found no evidence linking Ruby’s killing of Oswald with any broader conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy.
    http://riversong.wordpress.com/the-j...by-connection/
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBark View Post
      It makes sense that he would hang around Parkland, if he grieved for Jackie as he said he did.
      But he was a loony. You can't agree with one thing he said but disagree with the rest if you want to play that card.
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
        But he was a loony. You can't agree with one thing he said but disagree with the rest if you want to play that card.
        Grieving for Jackie is a good one..... All roads lead to Marcello. As you said the white rabbit...

Ruby's toll calls went from an average of 30 between April and August 1963. From when jfk's trip was announced and thenconfirmed it skyrocketed to 120 by November.

RFK employed 10 times the lawyers on Mafia cases than the previous administration and spent 13 times more days on Mafia prosecutions to grand juries. This included two attempts to deport Marcello and to confiscate assets. By 1964 /5 this had plummeted back down to near pre jfk's levels.
        Last edited by copenhagen; 02 Dec 14, 11:57.

Comment

Sorry, what things he said are you referring to?
          John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Once again, this website is pushing a barrow, but if the original sources could be found it would make it an interesting angle

http://riversong.wordpress.com/the-j...by-connection/
            Correct me if I am wrong, if Ruby stays with his story of sparing Jackie as a motive to kill Oswald he gets the chair. If he plays up the conspiracy story, talks to Warren et al, and gets out of Dallas he does not go to the chair right away, he buys some time. Right?
            John

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post

Ruby's toll calls went from an average of 30 between April and August 1963. From when jfk's trip was announced and thenconfirmed it skyrocketed to 120 by November.
              I had eggs for breakfast and when I later was leaving for work I couldn't find my keys. I'm not having eggs again, it makes me late for work.

John

Comment

• copenhagen;

No harm done my friend and I will again say how much I appreciate you and your other friends and the work on this thread. You all have my full support on your Mafia research and study and yes Carlos Marcello was a powerful figure in Louisiana and the Nation.

Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann have my greatest respect for their work on the critical issue. I have not read their work or Waldron but have read reviews thereof. I must do more reading and study on this before I can warm up to subject of Juan Almeida. I can not rule this out and will keep an open mind. Thanks!

Long live the Thread!!!!

Comment

• JBark

Well friend lets agree on our history of the nature of the Vietnam War and agree to disagree on JFK and Vietnam.

Let me say this that as I studied the Diem assassination I notice that at least two US factions were involved. One faction that inspired and incited the killing and another faction that almost got Diem to go to the airport and into exile. JFK appears to have been in favor of the latter factor.

Interestingly mobster James Files (Sutton) claimed in the JFK assassination there existed also two US factions at the scene. One group that controlled the actual killing and another faction who came to Dallas to prevent the killing but unsuccessfully. I am wondering if the similarity is of significance?

I have seen numerous sources claiming the CIA was divided into factions. I seems power elites in US are divided in factions of various influence and in constant change of influence and composition.

Comment

• JBark

Well friend lets agree on our history of the nature of the Vietnam War and agree to disagree on JFK and Vietnam.

Let me say this that as I studied the Diem assassination I notice that at least two US factions were involved. One faction that inspired and incited the killing and another faction that almost got Diem to go to the airport and into exile. JFK appears to have been in favor of the latter factor.

Interestingly mobster James Files (Sutton) claimed in the JFK assassination there existed also two US factions at the scene. One group that controlled the actual killing and another faction who came to Dallas to prevent the killing but unsuccessfully. I am wondering if the similarity is of significance? Even if Files may be lying a great deal he likely knows much about what happen if there is any truth here. The patterns of behavior I think may be of note.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                      copenhagen;

No harm done my friend and I will again say how much I appreciate you and your other friends and the work on this thread. You all have my full support on your Mafia research and study and yes Carlos Marcello was a powerful figure in Louisiana and the Nation.

Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann have my greatest respect for their work on the critical issue. I have not read their work or Waldron but have read reviews thereof. I must do more reading and study on this before I can warm up to subject of Juan Almeida. I can not rule this out and will keep an open mind. Thanks!

Long live the Thread!!!!
                      All I'll say is if you read this stuff by them, I think you'll be riveted whether you ultimately agree with it or not. I entered the jfk's stuff from reading about the Cold War and most significantly the cuban missile crisis. At this point I was pretty much in the camp of oh well Oswald probably did it, I dont really know whilst also being aware of the jim garrison Oliver stone narrative which appears to be pretty similar to your own. I just read more stuff, some I thought was nonsense. The Mafia studf though and particularly the research by waldron and hardman really does make you think hard from a homicide investigation point of view and namely because a great deal of his research is from government archives. There are literally millions of documents so it was impossible to cover it all up. As I said I respect the path you're on but if you have a look, I genuinely think you will at least think hmmmmm interesting. Ultimate sacrifice which is where you'll find the bulk of the almeida stuff. Legacy of secrecy , jfk's the hidden history which is a sort of bringing together of the two previous books as they are pretty heavy stuff and watergate which I have to say is fascinating and on what trick dicky was really after. * Either way enjoy and I agree this thread is really fun

* the watergate burglars were nearly all veterans of the anti castro plots involving either cia operatives Howard Hunt or cia contract agents with strong connections to organised crime. Bernard Barker, Frank Sturgis. Just saying.

Comment

• The Watergate 'bunglers' is more like it... any plot they were previously involved in was likely a failure too IMO.
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Cope-
                          I've tried to give Waldron's work a go -want you to be proud of me - and I'm already running in to intellectual roadblocks. I jumped ahead to his description of the assassination of JFK and what eyewitnesses had to say. He uses this as a very unfair attack on the WC, I think. Eyewitness account is always a mess, there are always different views, using this as a basis to discredit the commision is hardly fair. I was hoping for better.
                          John

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                            The Watergate 'bunglers' is more like it... any plot they were previously involved in was likely a failure too IMO.
                            Look into who they were. It's illuminating. For example. Howard Hunt who was effectively the close friend /protege of Richard helms who in the early 70's was head of the CIA. A close associate of the head of the CIA heading up a team to just steal Democrat election secrets ( as was assumed) backed up by basically the men he had worked with during the Operation Mongoose days to kill Castro. Worth a look again.

Oh and you're right killing Castro was indeed a bungled failure....
                            Last edited by copenhagen; 03 Dec 14, 15:41.

Comment

• I know of Helms.

To me everything that entire group did was done badly.

Reminds me of drug dealer types that go off half-cocked in everything they do.
                              SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                                I know of Helms.

To me everything that entire group did was done badly.

Reminds me of drug dealer types that go off half-cocked in everything they do.
                                Yes they made a hash of it but its who these men were that is interesting. You have to remember especially as Hunt was so close to Helms. He was very loyal to him. He'd have been doing Helms bidding which means that quite possibly what Hunt was looking for was in Helm's interest. This is unlikely to have been just democrat election secrets. Now bearing in mind Helms had been up to his neck in involving the Mafia in the plot to kill Castro (which he'd kept secret from Kennedy after Kennedy had forbidden any more of their involvement) and Nixon as Vice President had overseen this operation in the closing months of the Eisenhower administration to try and win the election , well again coincidences like that should be examined.
                                Last edited by copenhagen; 03 Dec 14, 16:04.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X