JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'security clearance up to the Confidential Level'

Is that the same as not being cleared for anything that would be deemed confidential?
    SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• The paragraph following the last highlighted one got my attention much more.
      Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

• If you wish this information, it can...
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
          'security clearance up to the Confidential Level'

Is that the same as not being cleared for anything that would be deemed confidential?
          The warren commission stated he was a lone nut with no connection to any US intelligence organisation. That his trips to Russia were nothing to do with them and did nothing when he came home. This shows they were lying.He subsequently hung around with intelligence assets in and around New Orleans that were heavily involved in the plots to kill Castro whilst at the same time pretending to be pro Castro. He was a lower level US intel operative.

Comment

• At this point, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the very first direct recipient of fortune in JFK's death; or more likely, those that had something to do with him who could have possibly benefited along with him, isn't the or one of the reasons for this half century nonsense, and it's not like this fellow was just oh-so-above-it-all as has been written about before now.

Any guesses who?
            Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

• Copenhagen

I of recent year saw the documentary on James Files (Sutton) who is supposedly the self confessed Grassy Hill Shooter of JFK. It was very disturbing but it fits in nicely with what I am inclined to believe but I remain unsure. What said you about this as I appreciated your studies of this killing? Anyone feel free to post your opinions. Hopefully Copenhagen is still in this World and not among the Other World.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                Copenhagen

I of recent year saw the documentary on James Files (Sutton) who is supposedly the self confessed Grassy Hill Shooter of JFK. It was very disturbing but it fits in nicely with what I am inclined to believe but I remain unsure. What said you about this as I appreciated your studies of this killing? Anyone feel free to post your opinions. Hopefully Copenhagen is still in this World and not among the Other World.
                Hi Bo
                Is this the James Files who was found to have been in Chicago on the day of the killing. Not to rain on your reading but of what I have read of Mr Files that is what I remember of it.

Comment

• Yes perhaps so!

What sources show him in Chicago and that being confirmed?

While watching the show on a reactionary right wing satellite channel I did think sometime is not right about this. Why are these types pushing this documentary? It was a very clever well prepared/crafted style on the highest levels which is a signature of the US intelligence agencies. Is it another crafted dead end run to confuse the US public and distract from the truth? The title of the one hour show was "I SHOT JFK". Could you not search it and check it out? They are pushing it hot and heavy down here.

Comment

Yes perhaps so!

What sources show him in Chicago and that being confirmed?

While watching the show on a reactionary right wing satellite channel I did think sometime is not right about this. Why are these types pushing this documentary? It was a very clever well prepared/crafted style on the highest levels which is a signature of the US intelligence agencies. Is it another crafted dead end run to confuse the US public and distract from the truth? The title of the one hour show was "I SHOT JFK". Could you not search it and check it out? They are pushing it hot and heavy down here.
                    Theres loads of those shows around Bo. Another notable one of late has been the secret service guy behind shot him by accident with his rifle. Another is the driver did it. Two programmes dedicated to both. At the end of the day it was a murder which means motives, means and opportunity. The genuine scholarly research as I have discussed earlier points to the Mafia along with certain associated contract intelligence assets in the CIA and Cuban exile groups. I recommend the work of Lamar Waldron in this vein aswell as Larry Hancock. Rojik is also a good man to talk to about the Mafia of this period.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                      The warren commission stated he was a lone nut with no connection to any US intelligence organisation. That his trips to Russia were nothing to do with them and did nothing when he came home. This shows they were lying.He subsequently hung around with intelligence assets in and around New Orleans that were heavily involved in the plots to kill Castro whilst at the same time pretending to be pro Castro. He was a lower level US intel operative.
                      Just a few points to consider. Suppose Oswald is a messed up kid who does things to get attention and try to make a name for himself in a world where he goes completely unnoticed. He studies Russian in the Marines at a time when the cold war is as hot as it can get. He leaves the corp and defects to the USSR, telling the consulate he will tell the Soviets what he learned as a radar operator. He comes back to the US and is shocked that there are no reporters at the airport to interview him so he does what he can to continue to get "noticed." Finding radical groups is easy, getting involved in the Cuba situation, either pro or anti is real easy and most certainly any of these groups might have intel types in them. The "hiring" practices of the various agencies were not all that high after WWII so finding intel types was not hard. Of course he was known to the FBI, he had spent time in the USSR so they would want to know what he was about and if he could give them info from his Russian contacts here.

The Warren commission was trying to present a report that would satisfy the public. A huge amount of the "holes" in the report have been investigated and shown not to holes at all or were the result of sloppy investigation.

To me the only real possible evidence for a conspiracy would come from determining if Oswald could do the shoot, if his escape was feasible as it happened, and if there is credible evidence of a second shooter on the knoll. Unfortunately many people do not educate themselves on the assassination itself and many of the fields one must understand to draw solid conclusions about the assassination, like firearms and ballistics. Many are drawn to the cloak and dagger garbage of the Mafia, CIA, black ops, etc. which will go nowhere.

My humble opinion.
                      Last edited by JBark; 24 Nov 14, 14:10.
                      John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

• Originally posted by JBark View Post
                        Just a few points to consider. Suppose Oswald is a messed up kid who does things to get attention and try to make a name for himself in a world where he goes completely unnoticed. He studies Russian in the Marines at a time when the cold war is as hot as it can get. He leaves the corp and defects to the USSR, telling the consulate he will tell the Soviets what he learned as a radar operator. He comes back to the US and is shocked that there are no reporters at the airport to interview him so he does what he can to continue to get "noticed." Finding radical groups is easy, getting involved in the Cuba situation, either pro or anti is real easy and most certainly any of these groups might have intel types in them. The "hiring" practices of the various agencies were not all that high after WWII so finding intel types was not hard. Of course he was known to the FBI, he had spent time in the USSR so they would want to know what he was about and if he could give them info from his Russian contacts here.

The Warren commission was trying to present a report that would satisfy the public. A huge amount of the "holes" in the report have been investigated and shown not to holes at all or were the result of sloppy investigation.

To me the only real possibly evidence for a conspiracy would come from determining if Oswald could do the shoot, if his escape was feasible as it happened, and if there is credible evidence of a second shooter on the knoll. Unfortunately many people do not educate themselves on the assassination itself and many of the fields one must understand to draw solid conclusions about the assassination, like firearms and ballistics. Many are drawn to the cloak and dagger garbage of the Mafia, CIA, black ops, etc. which will go nowhere.

My humble opinion.
                        I was fine with this as a contribution until you used the word garbage as an adjective at the end. Kinda disrespectful to a number of people who are highly educated on the assassination and its antecedents in regards to the mafia certain Intel assets in respect to removing Castro. Like I said disrespectful as this thread has largely been successful about this controversial subject because disrespectful attitudes have been discouraged. I've had many private messages from people who've thanked me for guiding a thread that has brought up some very interesting new information that they never knew and information that is is highly credible. Oswald went around lauding communism whilst serving in the 1950's USMC and nothing happens to him and indeed ends up on a U2 radar base? Trade craft for a dangle.Oswald ended up with a well known contract CIA handler when he got back from the Soviet Union having gone there during a period when we know the CIA ran a false defector programme. If he had just been some attention seeking boy but we are saying that a genuine marine defector having come back from the ussr was ignored by the authorities and not prosecuted or even questioned for any notable time? This during the height of the cold war and not long gone from the red under the beds scare? Not likely. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Congress in the 1970's thought the mob was behind it and couldn't prove it so didn't take it further. More recent scholars who I'm certain you've never heard of never mind read have done some astounding work to demonstrate that it most likely was orchestrated by Carlos Marcello and santo trafficante and had very strong motives for doing so. If you haven't done so I invite you to read the thread but leave the "garbage" comments to yourself. Discussion not disrespect please.
                        Last edited by copenhagen; 23 Nov 14, 17:19.

Comment

• Copenhagen

Well said!

One small item I would like to present. Only recently, while doing some reading on the anti Castro groups having infiltrated Cuba with intent to damage infrastructure, I notice the CIA tactic of using the small civil air patrol planes and civilian CIA trained civil air pilots to do the air drops to the groups inside Cuba. I had know for some time that Oswald was in training in the New Orleans area as a very young man as a civilian civil air pilot. I knew Jim Garrison revealed this and plus the disturbing disclosure that another of Carlos Marcellus associate (I forget which one) was in the class with Oswald. Do you agreed this is yet another indicated that Oswald from very early time was being trained and groomed as a intelligence operative asset? Is it possible that his class was one of those CIA funded and staffed civil air pilot training for Cuba air drops?

Comment

• If I was less tired and less lazy I'd put all the pro CIA / Mafia did it points / alleged evidence raised here into bullet form as a quick summation piece. This thread is really crying out for that.

Ditto I'd love to see the other side put up something like that for the Lone Gunman theory. Not so I can deconstruct them to 'win' the argument, but to help clarify what each side it saying, and to educate readers on both sides of the discussion in a brief but solid way.
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Copenhagen

Well said!

One small item I would like to present. Only recently, while doing some reading on the anti Castro groups having infiltrated Cuba with intent to damage infrastructure, I notice the CIA tactic of using the small civil air patrol planes and civilian CIA trained civil air pilots to do the air drops to the groups inside Cuba. I had know for some time that Oswald was in training in the New Orleans area as a very young man as a civilian civil air pilot. I knew Jim Garrison revealed this and plus the disturbing disclosure that another of Carlos Marcellus associate (I forget which one) was in the class with Oswald. Do you agreed this is yet another indicated that Oswald from very early time was being trained and groomed as a intelligence operative asset? Is it possible that his class was one of those CIA funded and staffed civil air pilot training for Cuba air drops?
                              Tbe man your referring to was David Ferrie who was Carlos Marcellos pilot and kind of assistant. Ferrie was indeed present at Marcellos deportation the day Kennedy was shot. He also worked out of a building that was a very right wing CIA involved group to kill Castro. Oswald worked out of the same building in New Orleans (but different Address) where he peddled his pro Castro leaflets. He was associated with Mafia, anti Castro and CIA supported assets during 62/3. Memos also show oswalds very low level but nonetheless involvement with US intelligence. An association the Mafia then used to their advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                                If I was less tired and less lazy I'd put all the pro CIA / Mafia did it points / alleged evidence raised here into bullet form as a quick summation piece. This thread is really crying out for that.

Ditto I'd love to see the other side put up something like that for the Lone Gunman theory. Not so I can deconstruct them to 'win' the argument, but to help clarify what each side it saying, and to educate readers on both sides of the discussion in a brief but solid way.
                                Fair points. I mean like you I've written a lot of this earlier and don't want to do it again. So others can read through the thread and go from there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X