JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    Yes the US government did work with Luciano to maintain control in the unions and weed out sabotage ans espionage in the docks . Also in the control in Italy once US forces got in there .Welcome to the thread.
    Cheers - a lot to learn from it I think.
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
    G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
    Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
      Cheers - a lot to learn from it I think.
      Oh in many ways , this subject for those of us who lived through or close to the era is like going through the looking glass. Hope you enjoy it. Its been most interesting.

Comment

Oh in many ways , this subject for those of us who lived through or close to the era is like going through the looking glass. Hope you enjoy it. Its been most interesting.
        I am sure that I will. The assassination is just one of those moments in history - and then the more you look at it the more you seem to find.
        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

• For people's interest...

Comment

For people's interest...

Wow !

If the authenticity of that memo can be substantiated (and I'm sure it will be questioned), then I don't know how there could be any doubt about what went on. Suprised there wasn't a major news story about it's release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
              Wow !

If the authenticity of that memo can be substantiated (and I'm sure it will be questioned), then I don't know how there could be any doubt about what went on. Suprised there wasn't a major news story about it's release.
              It's a piece of a puzzle. It would help demonstrate that LHO was not a lone nobody that no-one had heard of...

But if you liked that one, try this one.. This one is definitely legit....

Comment

It's a piece of a puzzle. It would help demonstrate that LHO was not a lone nobody that no-one had heard of...
                I'd say it was more than just a piece, if authentication holds up then the findings of the Warren Commission can be thrown out of the window.

But if you liked that one, try this one.. This one is definitely legit....
                Not that I agree but aren't some people saying that that his statements can't be relied upon as it is the ramblings of an old man?

The previous memo is the real smoking gun !

Comment

I'd say it was more than just a piece, if authentication holds up then the findings of the Warren Commission can be thrown out of the window.

Not that I agree but aren't some people saying that that his statements can't be relied upon as it is the ramblings of an old man?

Of course it shows the Warren Commission wasn't on the money, and a lot of things do that. I wouldn't say its a smoking gun in terms of who did the deed but it demonstrates the link between Oswald and the intelligence community that has been postulated for years. As for the other, this is considered to be seriously worthy of attention mainly because its at the end of a long train of evidence that links all the major characters in the case to organised crime and particularly to Carlos Marcello. This guys was very serious stuff, proper Mafia, not a straight gangster like say John Gotti. This memo is one of many others that contained information that the CIA looked at and told the FBI that some of it matched with information they have in their files... He more than anyone had the motive, the means and the opportunity...

As has been mentioned before by people like Uncle Fred and myself , this documentation and memos has been available for some time and has been routed out of the archives by some very diligent people, otherwise called kooks particularly back in the 70's and 80's (not that some of them haven't been). It is interesting to note though, that most people wont touch it in say law enforcement or government(not in an official capacity anyway*) because it's nearly always meant that you wouldn't get that promotion or an unwanted transfer or in some peoples cases, a coffin. The bigger the lie and....and all that.

* One that did sort of is a man named Thomas Kimmel. If you notice his name is on the bottom of that FBI file above as he was the agent in charge. He was one of the FBI agents on a sort of secondment to the House Select Committee on assassinations back in the 70's who concluded that they had very strong suspicions of Mafia complicity in the case. When the opportunity to bug Marcello came up though it was Kimmel who managed to get in with the idea to his superiors that they could bug a Mafia Godfather as a general intelligence op. What he really wanted was to see if he could poke around with it in respect to JFK. His superiors would have thrown him out of their office if he'd told them that though. "That case is closed." Kimmel got more than he bargained for as you can read.
                  Last edited by copenhagen; 02 Jan 14, 14:01.

Comment

LOH went to USSR as defector and came back along with his Russian wife in midst of Cold War. So either they were some crude incompetent idiots in both FBI and/or CIA or he had Intelligence Agency Owned written in red over his CV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metryll View Post
                      LOH went to USSR as defector and came back along with his Russian wife in midst of Cold War. So either they were some crude incompetent idiots in both FBI and/or CIA or he had Intelligence Agency Owned written in red over his CV.
                      He came back from the USSR and spent time with well to do virulent anti communist White Russians especially a man named George De Mohrenschildt who was a known contract handler for the Central Intelligence Agency. He was called before the House Select Committee on assassinations in the 1970's and before being interviewed blew his head off with a shotgun.

Comment

• copenhagen

I would be interested in your and others opinions about the Jack Ruby nightclub stripper who sworn repeatedly that LHO and Ferrie were introduced to others at the said club by Jack Ruby. This had always made an impression upon me but can we trust her?

Additionally, there exist the photo of supposedly LHO and Ferrie in that group picture of the Civil Air meeting in New Orleans. This also made a large impression upon me if we accept Ferrie as a mob hitman for Marcello.

Another item is that I have been struggling with the issue of: would have JFK cause a troop withdraw from Vietnam if he had not been killed? I am now of the opinion that JFK would have done so due to the following: Robert McNamara own words to that effect in his book IN RETROSPECT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Archer View Post
                          copenhagen

I would be interested in your and others opinions about the Jack Ruby nightclub stripper who sworn repeatedly that LHO and Ferrie were introduced to others at the said club by Jack Ruby. This had always made an impression upon me but can we trust her?

Additionally, there exist the photo of supposedly LHO and Ferrie in that group picture of the Civil Air meeting in New Orleans. This also made a large impression upon me if we accept Ferrie as a mob hitman for Marcello.

Another item is that I have been struggling with the issue of: would have JFK cause a troop withdraw from Vietnam if he had not been killed? I am now of the opinion that JFK would have done so due to the following: Robert McNamara own words to that effect in his book IN RETROSPECT.
                          Do you mean Rose Cheramie? Well its funny how often strippers and prostitutes have bad memories, hearing and eyesight isn't it? She was mysteriously run over in 1965. She wasn't the oly witness to put the two together in the gay clubs of New Orleans in 62,63.
                          Yes I myself have seen the famous air patrol photograph. The more significant connection is this. Ferrie who was a pilot for Carlos Marcello (and attended Marcello's extradition hearings) worked with a PI called Guy Bannister (who also did work for Carlos Marcello) and operated out of a building on the corner of Camp Street and Lafayette street in New Orleans. Bannisters and Ferries office address was I think the Lafayette street number. Lee Harvey Oswald had a chapter (he was the only member) of the Fair play for Cuba committee with the address of Camp street. So we have two organisations , one vehemently anti Castro and one supposedly very pro Castro working out of the same building. Two different entrances but they went to the same offices. They knew each other. LHO's uncle who raised him was also a bookie for Marcello

Comment

• Oliver Stone who must have read all I've read and no doubt more still misses the elephant in the room in regards to the mob. Maybe him through his film bet too much on this the government did it angle or maybe he's just too stuck to being the anti establishment guy but he never ever mentions the mob bearing in mind his whole film was set in New Orleans but never touches who ran that whole area and what the Kennedy brothers had being doing to that man.

Comment

• Cope!
                              This guy is not only anti establishment, but also very anti American, why that is, I don't know, but I don't worry about it, I have better things to do!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                                Cope!
                                This guy is not only anti establishment, but also very anti American, why that is, I don't know, but I don't worry about it, I have better things to do!
                                That may well be true. Im just talking about him from the perspective of this subject. He's done so much work into this and yet he still goes down the wrong rabbit hole as far as I can see. Im interested in this as much as most and indeed Im very interested in post war US Americana (zeitgeist etc) but that the JFK was killed by a coup is just wrong and I think thats important because its become part of the American myth, the lexicon that the US killed its own POTUS; that evil dark poltical forces stopped America from being great by men who wanted war and money. I think it made the US more cynical about itself based on a lie along with Vietnam and Watergate (which to be fair did happpen) but the JFK thing is still a falsehood and I think it would be a catharsis to know that that didnt happen that in fact it was evil men that did it , but the evils of organised crime, not some US government cartel who just wanted to spend and make money put of oil and Vietnam. That men like you weren't sent to Vietnam because JFK was taken out of the way. That organsied crime was so potent then that they even felt they could murder the president , and did so and then his brother. I think that matters.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X