JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    You read that piece about Jack Ruby being able to get into see Santos Trafficante in Cuba in 1960 as part of the negotiations to get him out of jail...
    Frank Sheeran - a hitman for the Teamsters and the LCN - claimed Ruby was a player in those circles. Apparently Ruby was tasked with orginising crooked cops to kill Oswald after the JFK hit. When that didn't happen Ruby was told that if he didn't fix the problem he'd be chopped to pieces with an axe.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
      Frank Sheeran - a hitman for the Teamsters and the LCN - claimed Ruby was a player in those circles. Apparently Ruby was tasked with orginising crooked cops to kill Oswald after the JFK hit. When that didn't happen Ruby was told that if he didn't fix the problem he'd be chopped to pieces with an axe.
      That's what happened to Johnny Roselli:

In 1975 Frank Church and his Select Committee on Intelligence Activities interviewed Roselli about his relationship with the secret services. It emerged from this interview that Roselli and fellow crime boss, Sam Giancana had taken part in talks with the CIA about the possibility of murdering Fidel Castro. Roselli also claimed that a CIA hit team that had been dispatched to Cuba had been "turned" and used to kill Kennedy.

The following year the Select Committee on Intelligence Activities decided to recall Roselli. Soon afterwards Fred Black called him and warned him that Santos Trafficante had taken out a contract on his life and that the "Cubans were after him".

In July 1976, Roselli left home in Florida to play golf. He never arrived at the golf course and ten days later his body was found floating in an oil drum in Miami's Dumfoundling Bay. He had been garroted. Roselli's legs had been sawed off and squashed into the drum with the rest of his body.

Jack Anderson, of the Washington Post, interviewed Roselli just before he was murdered. On 7th September, 1976, the newspaper reported Roselli as saying : "When Oswald was picked up, the underworld conspirators feared he would crack and disclose information that might lead to them. This almost certainly would have brought a massive US crackdown on the Mafia. So Jack Ruby was ordered to eliminate Oswald."
      http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKroselli.htm
      "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

You read that piece about Jack Ruby being able to get into see Santos Trafficante in Cuba in 1960 as part of the negotiations to get him out of jail...
        Also the stripper who put him and LHO in that nightclub in `1963. What the heel was her name. Its amazing how strippers and hookers always have bad eyesight by the way isn't it?
        yeah, I remember Jack Anderson reporting on that. This article names a couple of strippers that said they saw Ruby and Oswald together:
        http://www.crimemagazine.com/did-jac...-harvey-oswald
        "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

• They LBJ angle is interesting, but I tend to think it's more after the fact than anything. I'm sure he wasn't overly upset at Kennedy's demise, given the tensions between the two and the promotion it gained him, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ever came to light that he'd made sure that the investigation into the affair didn't go any deeper than it needed to to satisfy the average voter. Digging around in the CIA's business wouldn't be good for moral or image, and if they had played a part in killing one president then it might be a bad idea to give them a reason to kill another.

Comment

• Originally posted by unclefred View Post
            That's what happened to Johnny Roselli:
            Funny that so many people linked to this thing ended up dead when they were on the list to answer questions. Momo (Sam Giancana) got a couple of lead headache tablets just before he was to appear before a U.S. Senate committee hearing on the JFK assination, and any LCN / CIA links.

Comment

Funny that so many people linked to this thing ended up dead when they were on the list to answer questions. Momo (Sam Giancana) got a couple of lead headache tablets just before he was to appear before a U.S. Senate committee hearing on the JFK assination, and any LCN / CIA links.
              As did Jimmy Hoffa....

Comment

• Marcello was caught on FBI tape saying he was involved. Also, Trafficante is on FBI tape saying, after Giancana and Roselli were killed, "now only two people know who killed Kennedy and they aren't talking."

Comment

• Originally posted by unclefred View Post
                  Marcello was caught on FBI tape saying he was involved. Also, Trafficante is on FBI tape saying, after Giancana and Roselli were killed, "now only two people know who killed Kennedy and they aren't talking."
                  Marcello had similar sentiments...

Comment

• I have been following this thread with great Interest for some time now without chiming in, because frankly I have nothing to contribute, but here are my thoughts about the JFK assassination and I have had those for at least 40 years now.
                    I am not a big conspiracy fan, however I have always questioned Oswald's marksmanship skills, I have been a Service Rifle Competitor since 1965 and hold an NRA classification of Master and I really don't know if I could have made two head shots on a moving target (even at that short distance) with that particular Rifle, my contention here is, Oswald was not the primary shooter and I will always believe that.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      I have been following this thread with great Interest for some time now without chiming in, because frankly I have nothing to contribute, but here are my thoughts about the JFK assassination and I have had those for at least 40 years now.
                      I am not a big conspiracy fan, however I have always questioned Oswald's marksmanship skills, I have been a Service Rifle Competitor since 1965 and hold an NRA classification of Master and I really don't know if I could have made two head shots on a moving target (even at that short distance) with that particular Rifle, my contention here is, Oswald was not the primary shooter and I will always believe that.
                      I would just like to say that I am not a conspiracy fan per se either. That does not mean conspiracies do not exist of course but thats bye and bye. In this case though having simply started out as a reader of Cold War history and in this case the Cuban missile crisis as well as JFK's presidency full stop, then my reading went down another road from it and its made me think very hard again about the official history of this issue... and a few other things. Just looking at the plain evidence as you would any other historical event or in this case crime. People will call you crazy but they're mostly sheep so myself and other rational types don't care. Thank you for your contribution about your marksmanship. My knowledge of ballistics is very limited so any comments of yours on the Zapruder footage would be welcome. It is unpleasant so if you'd rather not , I quite understand.

Comment

I think Frank Sheeran might be the guy who said that once he saw Ruby kill Oswald, he knew the whole thing smelt of a mob inspired hit. If memory serves, he wasn't the only mob source to voice similar opinions.

Comment

I think Frank Sheeran might be the guy who said that once he saw Ruby kill Oswald, he knew the whole thing smelt of a mob inspired hit. If memory serves, he wasn't the only mob source to voice similar opinions.
                          Nope. Sheeran claimed he was the one that hit Hoffa. The cops and FBI tend to agree, and he was always on the suspect list.

He mentioned that he was told to deliver three rifles (of whatever calibre it was Oswald used - I'm not a stat head on that stuff) to an aircraft that was ferrying them to Dallas in late Oct/ Early Nov 1963). He wasn't told what they were for, and didn't ask, but 2+2 right?

Later when Hoffa was being unmanagable Russell Bufalino gave Sheehan the contract, and made mention that he (Hoffa) didn't remember the favour that was done for him in killing Kennedy, and later that he said something like 'if we can kill a president then we can kill Hoffa'.

I'll dig the book out if you want exact quotes and page numbers.

Comment

Nope. Sheeran claimed he was the one that hit Hoffa. The cops and FBI tend to agree, and he was always on the suspect list.

He mentioned that he was told to deliver three rifles (of whatever calibre it was Oswald used - I'm not a stat head on that stuff) to an aircraft that was ferrying them to Dallas in late Oct/ Early Nov 1963). He wasn't told what they were for, and didn't ask, but 2+2 right?

Later when Hoffa was being unmanagable Russell Bufalino gave Sheehan the contract, and made mention that he (Hoffa) didn't remember the favour that was done for him in killing Kennedy, and later that he said something like 'if we can kill a president then we can kill Hoffa'.

I'll dig the book out if you want exact quotes and page numbers.
                            By all means. Thanks for that. I forget who my reference was. I'll see if I can remember and look it up.

Comment

By all means. Thanks for that. I forget who my reference was. I'll see if I can remember and look it up.
                              OK. I've bookmarked the thread so I remember (crazy workweek starting soon), but if I forget send me a PM in four or five days. It's great stuff and ties up a lot of loose ends.

Comment

OK. I've bookmarked the thread so I remember (crazy workweek starting soon), but if I forget send me a PM in four or five days. It's great stuff and ties up a lot of loose ends.
                                Okey Dokey

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X