JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    None of this is proof of anything. This is exactly the type of out-of-context material that keeps the 'conspiracy' alive.

Yes, the CIA had a file on Oswald. They have files on literally millions of people. This is not significant.

Yes, Oswald provided information to the FBI. Thousands of people do, mostly criminals & nutjobs (who are not automatically inaccurate just because they're crazy).

Neither fact proves a single thing. Neither fact makes Oswald special.

Chain of custody is often broken on evidence. And witness statements normally do not line up-witnesses are the least reliable form of evidence. its only in TV shows that the witnesses mat

You do not 'fail' a polygraph. It is a device that measures certain body responses. If you are discussing something of extreme emotional trauma to a subject, his or her body will react, and the device will detect that. It does not mean he is lying, simply that his body reacted.

IMO the biggest reason there is a conspiracy theory is all this amateur sleuthing going on.

The simple truth is that most murders have major issues left unanswered, all the more so when it is stranger-on-stranger. Unlike TV shows, where the detectives can depict the murder second-by-second, real murder investigations seldom tell the complete tale.

that's why I don't buy the conspiracy: because the entire mess reads like a real murder file, with screwed up procedures, unanswered questions, and conflicting statements.

You get a killing where everything lines up neatly and cleanly, then start wondering whether it was coordinated by someone with an eye on a jury verdict.
    I believe in the "Boys in Blue" Arnold J Rimmer & the Secret Service rarely do professionals make mistakes.
    The odds are minimal that the pros are wrong and unless something earth shattering happened on that day!

Comment

• They've got the shooter, the weapon, the empty cases, the motive and the shooting situation. Oswald did it. Rest assured.

Comment

• Originally posted by majormack View Post
        They've got the shooter, the weapon, the empty cases, the motive and the shooting situation. Oswald did it. Rest assured.
        Much of the 'evidence' has been challenged on it's veracity and found wanting. Especially the empty cases. A short video from a researcher and his findings of tainted, innacurate evidence that probably would never have made it through cross examination in court:

"A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by unclefred View Post
          Much of the 'evidence' has been challenged on it's veracity and found wanting. Especially the empty cases. A short video from a researcher and his findings of tainted, innacurate evidence that probably would never have made it through cross examination in court:

I've only read his first book. Bit if an overload to be honest so didn't carry on. You read all 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
            I've only read his first book. Bit if an overload to be honest so didn't carry on. You read all 3?
            No. I haven't but the weakness of the evidence has been covered by others as well. The bullet casing evidence would never stand up to scrutiny in court, and it is simple to see why. The video breaks it down pretty simply.
            "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

• NEW WORLD ORDER

Ja, Bilderbergers are moving toward a New Reich!
              Once in a while some non conformist has to be eliminated. For the common good, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tascosa View Post
                Ja, Bilderbergers are moving toward a New Reich!
                Once in a while some non conformist has to be eliminated. For the common good, of course.
                LBJ killed JFK again? I think not... That's the rabbit hole that muddies good JFK research..

Comment

No. I haven't but the weakness of the evidence has been covered by others as well. The bullet casing evidence would never stand up to scrutiny in court, and it is simple to see why. The video breaks it down pretty simply.
                  Don't you think there was enough evidence to convict tho?

I have never heard a decent explanation for why the policeman was shot.

Did he have a reason to be in the book depository at that time?
                  SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• Originally posted by dgfred View Post
                    Don't you think there was enough evidence to convict tho?

I have never heard a decent explanation for why the policeman was shot.

Did he have a reason to be in the book depository at that time?
                    He worked there...

A man who handed out leaflets praising Castro out of the same building in new Orleans as people who wanted to kill him. Then is gotten a job in a building that just happens to be where the POTUS is murdered from whilst his identity/likeness is carried all over Dallas in the preceding weeks in ways that link him to killing the president with a rifle from a tall building. Did he pull the trigger, maybe, maybe not. Was he alone, not likely...

Comment

• Well, was he scheduled to be working at that time?

Not sure if the motorcade was originally supposed to even go by there.

What do you mean about 'likeness carried all over Dallas' and 'tall building/rifle'?

Still no reason to shoot the policeman then.
                      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Well, was he scheduled to be working at that time?

Not sure if the motorcade was originally supposed to even go by there.

What do you mean about 'likeness carried all over Dallas' and 'tall building/rifle'?

There were two notable incidents. Probably the most famous was the guy looking a bit like Oswald (according to the witness post Nov 22nd)who at a rifle range began shooting his neighbours target, the guy objected, to which the man replied sorry fella I thought I was shooting at that guy Kennedy. Another one was the day before Dallas where a gentleman on the way to work picked up a man near the Holland Express way who began talking about the possibility and feasibility of shooting the president with a rifle from a high rise office building. After he dropped the man off he told his friend at work (this was before the assassination). The friend confirmed this is what he had been told post the assassination with the driver saying the man looked very much like LHO. There was also a man who said he is name was LHO at a car dealership who said he was coming into a lot of money soon and became very obnoxious to the dealer. The dealer felt this man was playing up to some kind of act , as if he was trying to be remembered. Larry Hancock's book "someone would have talked" is interesting in this regard to witnesses.

Comment

Yes, some people like to believe that, but it is untrue. The ballistic, physical evidence is about as open and shut as it can be. Oswald did it. Nor do I believe that Ruby was part of a conspiracy. He was just pissed that someone had killed JFK.

The authorities, FBI, etc went over the evidence with a fine toothed comb and I am in concordance with their findings.

I don't know why people demand something else, but they do and they will always do so. It is a waste of time and energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by majormack View Post
                            Yes, some people like to believe that, but it is untrue. The ballistic, physical evidence is about as open and shut as it can be. Oswald did it. Nor do I believe that Ruby was part of a conspiracy. He was just pissed that someone had killed JFK.

The authorities, FBI, etc went over the evidence with a fine toothed comb and I am in concordance with their findings.

I don't know why people demand something else, but they do and they will always do so. It is a waste of time and energy.
                            You didn't watch the video apparently, which breaks down the obvious weaknesses of the shell casing evidence into easy to understand terms.

If you persist in your beliefs after watching it, you are operating on faith rather then factual evidence. Believe me, the Warren Commission is not worthy of your faith.

Comment

You didn't watch the video apparently, which breaks down the obvious weaknesses of the shell casing evidence into easy to understand terms.

If you persist in your beliefs after watching it, you are operating on faith rather then factual evidence. Believe me, the Warren Commission is not worthy of your faith.
                              You read that piece about Jack Ruby being able to get into see Santos Trafficante in Cuba in 1960 as part of the negotiations to get him out of jail...
                              Also the stripper who put him and LHO in that nightclub in `1963. What the heel was her name. Its amazing how strippers and hookers always have bad eyesight by the way isn't it?

Comment

Tippet? Plenty of reason if you were the guy that actually shot Kennedy or setup to look as-if you did and in fear of losing your life if any setup plans included police intervention which ultimately if only incidentally it did in Oswald's case. Whether he shot and killed Tippet or not, he sure caught the blame for it where it all, even circumstantially, lead to his death. Had Ruby not nailed him, the State Of Texas surely would have had him riding the lightning, eventually.
                                Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X