No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't the Secret Service make sure there were no open windows on the parade route?
    How could the medical comments from HIGHLAND hospital differ so much from later comments from Bethesda Naval?
    Oswald had to be the luckiest "Lone Gunman" in history!

p.s. How did this so called "expert" shooter somehow miss the stationary General Walker at 30 yards?

Comment

• Originally posted by BriteLite View Post
      From 1963 until 1968 I accepted the Warren Report. As alternate theories became published I began to wonder coming to the conclusion there were multiple snipers and conspiracy existed. The work of Lane, Posner, Garrison and others raised what I thought were reasonable questions. As the years have passed more questions and info was published but no satisfactory answers IMO. All these years I was in limbo.

My birthday was the 23rd the day after the assassination. As a present to myself this year I decided to finally form an opinion as to what really happened.

A conspiracy required participants know JFK would be in Dallas, the route of the motorcade, the route timing and a sniper(or snipers) in advantageous position. JFK, LBJ and Connally agreed to a presidential visit to Texas at a meeting in El Paso on June 5 1963. President Kennedy's trip to Dallas was announced in September 1963. A dry run of the motorcade route was performed on Nov 14, finalized on Nov 18 and announced to the public after Nov 18 but before Nov 22. These dates are critical because "... Mrs. Paine[Oswald's landlord] mentioned the Oswalds' financial and employment problems to neighbors whom she was visiting. Mrs. Linnie Mac Randle, who was also present, remarked that she thought that her younger brother, Buell Wesley Frazier, who worked at the Texas School Book Depository, had said that there was a job opening there. When Marina heard of this, she asked Mrs. Paine to call the Depository to see if there was an opening. Mrs. Paine called Roy S. Truly, superintendent of the Depository, who indicated that he would talk to Oswald if he would apply in person. When Oswald telephoned the Paine house on Monday evening, Mrs. Paine told him about this possibility. On the next day, Oswald was interviewed by Truly and hired in a temporary capacity. He began work on Wednesday, October 16. His duties were to fill book orders; his hours were 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., for which he received $1.25 an hour." Warren Commission Report Appendix 13 page 738.

Oswald likely was aware JFK would be in Dallas in when it was announced in September. Here is where a conspiracy theory comes apart. Oswald would have to have known the route and apply for a job at the Depository before the details were discussed by the Secret Service. Oct the 14(Monday) was the date he became aware of the possibility of employment.
      The timeline does not fit.

I am convinced Oswald was the lone assassin. He was incredibly lucky with the circumstances up until but not after the murders. Or perhaps the stars aligned etc. The various official investigations contained flaws that began when the Secret Service cleaned the car, removed the President's body etc. The errors were well intentioned but created complexity that led to multiple theories regarding who, what and why.

I realize that many will not agree and I understand. There are many questions unanswered and I do have some myself. Recently I read that 2% of the Warren Report are still classified for "national security reasons". By law the remaining files must be released in 2017. I hope they are.
      I used to believe in the conspiracy theory too but I need more concrete proof of shooters other than Oswald. A bullet can do strange things when it begins to tumble, hit bone etc.
      It will be big news when the files are released in 2017 like you say lots of folks waited a long time for this!

Comment

• It just means there has been 50 plus years to hide, delete and cover up. Remember all those documents that have been blacked out when released?

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          It just means there has been 50 plus years to hide, delete and cover up. Remember all those documents that have been blacked out when released?

Pruitt
          Agreed... but most folks can't keep a secret for one day never mind a year or heaven forbid 50yrs wouldn't we have a name to go with the second shooter by now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmackUm View Post
            Agreed... but most folks can't keep a secret for one day never mind a year or heaven forbid 50yrs wouldn't we have a name to go with the second shooter by now?
            Try "someone would have talked" by Larry Hancock.

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
              Try "someone would have talked" by Larry Hancock.
              No matter what the out come as this happened just before my birth I think it a bit sad that we lost JFK.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmackUm View Post
                I used to believe in the conspiracy theory too but I need more concrete proof of shooters other than Oswald. A bullet can do strange things when it begins to tumble, hit bone etc.
                Precisely.

Now consider this momentarily. JFK's skull x-ray. It's available online through an easy Googling of keywords.

Look at it carefully. You'll soon note that specks of something are embedded within his skull and brain area. Again, an x-ray. Consider what materials are clearly highlighted when after an x-ray. I'm sure, well, more or less sure you've had one, correct? If so, what kinds of materials are you told to remove before the x-ray begins? Uhhh-huh. Yep.

Now lets consider rounds on impact. Have any knowledge of frangible ammunition? Hold that thought. Now lets consider the round that passed through Kennedy and into Connolly where it struck his wrist before exiting his body. Looked pretty good, huh? I wouldn't state the oft quoted "pristine" business, but it appeared in damn good shape for a round that passed through two bodies and striking bone in one of them, wouldn't you say?

Now if the same rounds were utilized from the very same reported M-C rifle, firing 6.5mm fmj ammo, how can it be explained if one round displays characteristics of frangible ammo upon impact in one body (the fatal head/skull/bone shot), and the other one that strikes two people and bone in another shot and one comes out in pretty good condition and no trace of any frangible reaction in either body, yet stated as being fired from the same weapon.

See where this is going? It's, well, a little odd. At best. Any thoughts?
                Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

• Originally posted by HMS Jr. View Post
                  Precisely.

Now consider this momentarily. JFK's skull x-ray. It's available online through an easy Googling of keywords.

Look at it carefully. You'll soon note that specks of something are embedded within his skull and brain area. Again, an x-ray. Consider what materials are clearly highlighted when after an x-ray. I'm sure, well, more or less sure you've had one, correct? If so, what kinds of materials are you told to remove before the x-ray begins? Uhhh-huh. Yep.

Now lets consider rounds on impact. Have any knowledge of frangible ammunition? Hold that thought. Now lets consider the round that passed through Kennedy and into Connolly where it struck his wrist before exiting his body. Looked pretty good, huh? I wouldn't state the oft quoted "pristine" business, but it appeared in damn good shape for a round that passed through two bodies and striking bone in one of them, wouldn't you say?

Now if the same rounds were utilized from the very same reported M-C rifle, firing 6.5mm fmj ammo, how can it be explained if one round displays characteristics of frangible ammo upon impact in one body (the fatal head/skull/bone shot), and the other one that strikes two people and bone in another shot and one comes out in pretty good condition and no trace of any frangible reaction in either body, yet stated as being fired from the same weapon.

See where this is going? It's, well, a little odd. At best. Any thoughts?
                  I think this cold case has interested a lot of folks for a long time and will continue to do so until it gets closure.
                  It's the least that your nation deserves funerals are for the living not the dead... God Bless!

Comment

• ???
                    "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                    - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post

???
                      That would be one of a few explanations for frangible ammo, huh? It's known he had an AR-15 firing 5.56mm as opposed to a 6.5mm fmg that has been shown to display fewer relative impact possibilities when fired into blocks of this 'n that, wouldn't it? Don't know, but it sure makes me go hmmm.

Comment

• This is an interesting item that most of us haven't seen before, I imagine. The most interesting points are highlighted in blue.
                        Hoover had indicated in memos and statements to a few people that he suspected a Castro connection to the assassination. This may be part of his suspicion:

The following is the text of a memo written by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to his associate, Clyde Tolson concerning his control of the Warren Commission investigation and the treatment of Lee Harvey Oswald as the "lone assassin."

11:35 a.m. December 12, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR: MR. TOLSON

MR. BELMONT
                        MR. MOHR
                        MR. CONRAD
                        MR. DELOACH
                        MR. EVANS
                        MR. ROSEN
                        MR. SULLIVAN

.......I said I personally believe Oswald was the assassin; that the second aspect as to whether he was the only man gives me great concern; that we have several letters, not in the report because we were not able to prove it, written to him from Cuba referring to the job he was going to do, his good marksmanship, and stating when it was all over he would be brought back to Cuba and presented to the chief; but we do not know if the chief was Castro and cannot make an investigation because we have no intelligence operation in Cuba; that I did not put this into the report because we did not have proof of it and didn't want to put speculation in the report; that this was the reason I urged strongly that we not reach conclusion Oswald was the only man.
                        If we had those letters now, who knows what may have turned up in the intervening years?

http://www.jfklancer.com/Hoover.html
                        "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post

???
                          I just don't buy the theory of an accidental discharge by a Secret Service Member it is highly unlikely they are trained professionals.

The FBI & CIA are the a product of a Canadian Sir William Stephenson (The Man Called Intrepid).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stephenson

Seriously... The Secret Service...

Comment

• You did know the Secret Service Agent had his selector switch on 'Fire'? Accidents can happen.

Pruitt
                            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Mettre la puce a`l'oreille de quelqu'un

Originally posted by SmackUm View Post
                              I think this cold case has interested a lot of folks for a long time and will continue to do so until it gets closure.
                              It's the least that your nation deserves funerals are for the living not the dead... God Bless!
                              <Sigh!> This is more than a "cold case"; we had a Coup d`etat. The batards *got away with it.
                              We should have sharpened le guillotine!

Comment

• I just don't buy the theory of an accidental discharge by a Secret Service Member it is highly unlikely they are trained professionals.
                                You'd be surprised.

There are more than a few YouTube's around that would show you different.

If you consider a trained infantry soldier (11 Bravo MOS) and with combat experience at the time as a professional, there's a story I could tell you where all but luck and a deflected ricochet was the only thing that kept me from blowing a guy's head clean off by an accidental discharge of a M1911 .45.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X