X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Drusus Nero

Your interest is timely as her story will be getting much more attention I suspect in the near future due to her biological son, Dr. Michael Marcades, having just published a book (10/15/2016) about his infamous mother called GATHERING FALLEN PETALS. You can get a kindle version for under ten dollars immediately. Cheaply, you could go to Education Forum whereupon one could obtain an excellent free summation of the related events as they relate upon the Coup of 1963.

I have recently observed a short televised session of the author hawking his book. I recall that he had researched and worked on his materials several decades and took many years to write the book. He had been abandoned by his mother as a child and did not know her very well with the work on the book serving and fulfilling a great need heal the pain involved in his life. Importantly, he seems to have found long hidden medical history suppressed from researchers all these years which once again yet another clue of the existence of the Coup of 1963. I may post more info once I have recovered from this Country Boy spending a few days in Houston Texas downtown traffic from which I remain with case of bad nerves.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
    An unholy alliance/conspiracy of 'Freemasons'?
    Other people can talk about Freemasons or illuminati or whatever .

Leave a comment:

• Wooden Wonder
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    Castro was getting supplies from CIA /Mafia sources in the late 50s in some kind of weird hedge your bets nonsense with Batista. United fruit and other US business interests including the mob was only dealt with by Castro in 1960

An unholy alliance/conspiracy of 'Freemasons'?

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
    Fellow Posters...

I cannot, for the life of me, find any page with even the name Rose Charemie IN it.

Could somebody please help?

Thanks.

Drusus
    Try the proper spelling; "Rose Cheramie". I know I've posted about her once or twice personally.

Leave a comment:

• Drusus Nero
    replied
    Fellow Posters...

I cannot, for the life of me, find any page with even the name Rose Charemie IN it.

Could somebody please help?

Thanks.

Drusus

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
    Ahem...

I have been dieing to contribute to this thread.

Does this thread have anything at all concerning Rose Chereme?
    Yeah Rose is in here somewhere . May she rest in peace .
    Last edited by copenhagen; 10 Nov 16, 09:42.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Absolutely. Check back at least the last 5-10 pages. Please feel free to search and post to your heart's content.

Leave a comment:

• Drusus Nero
    replied
    Ahem...

I have been dieing to contribute to this thread.

Does this thread have anything at all concerning Rose Chereme?

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I forgot to add some other available information that some researchers believe very important.

Crichton's Detactment and Lt. Col. George Whitmeyer were under the higher command of Col. Lumpkin. Lumpkin was the highest ranking Army Reserve officer for the State of Texas. Lumpkin was also the Chief Deputy of the entire Dallas Police Department under the supposed highly corrupted Sheriff Bill Decker.

Remember Sheriff Decker in our above postings on Decker's Criminal Investigator Deputy E.R. "Buddy" Walthers?

Upon JFK arrival in Dallas on that fateful day, JFK's convoy had a point pilot vehicle for suppose security arrangements. At last minutes, a new party was enrolled to occupy this vital vehicle. Its driver was none other than our above Colonel Lumpkin and one of its passengers our cited Lt. Col. George Whitmeyer. Perhaps very significantly this pivot vehicle made a complete halt directly in front of the Dallas Book Depository (that contained the primary sniper nest) on the sidewalk in front thereof. At this stop, the occupants engaged in an unknown conversation with an unidentified Dallas law officer in uniform and then slowly drove on directly in front of JFK vehicle at its immediate approach. Was this a communication to all that they were clear to fire at will upon JFK?????

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Castro was getting supplies from CIA /Mafia sources in the late 50s in some kind of weird hedge your bets nonsense with Batista. United fruit and other US business interests including the mob was only dealt with by Castro in 1960

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Thank you that would be after Castor took power.
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 15 Oct 16, 13:44.

Leave a comment:

• lirelou
    replied
    Bo Archer, please explain how Fidel Castro kicked United Fruit Company out of Cuba in 1956 if Fidel didn't take power until 1959. Indeed, he was in Mexico throughout most of 1956, landing in Cuba on 2 December that same year.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Please allow yet another suspect defendant who may have played a key role in the Coup of 1963.

John Alston Crichton served with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) where he likely knew Allen Dulles. After the war, he tried to assist Franco's fascist government to find oil in Spain. In 1953, he became Vice President of Empire Trust Company who one writer called a company "something like a private CIA." ETC was a major investor in the defense contractor General Dynamic. It was also the financiers of the powerful influential United Fruit Company. The latter's legal representation rested with Allen Dulles in his powerful lawyer company Sullivan Cromwell. Fidel Castro kicked out United Fruit Company out of Cuba around 1956 making enemies.

By 1956, Jack Alston Crichton strangely was allowed by Federal government to create his own spy unit of military intelligence called the 488th Military Intelligence Detachment under the Eisenhower Administration. It had about 100 men of which 30 or 40 were active members of the Dallas Police Department. Meanwhile, Crichton was employed as one of a number of powerful Oil Barons in the Dallas area. He owned Nafco Oil and Gas among other oil and gas assets. He was close friends and working relationships with other Texas Oil Barons like H.L. Hunt, D. Harold Byrd, Clint Murchison Sr..

Upon JFK arrival in Dallas, Crichton detachment was placed under the command of Lt. Col. George Whitmeyer, Commanding Officer of the Northern District of Texas. This group, long with the Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell (brother to CIA high rank Charles Cabell) were responsible for the security arrangements and travel route for JFK that would led to his assassination site. Within five hours of the death of JFK, Crichton caused a Russian exiled man named Ilya Mamantov (a likely CIA asset) to be appointed by way of Dallas Police Department to be the official translator for LHO wife Russian born and Russian speaking Marina Oswald. Mamantov was reported to have been very liberal in the interpretations and his version was that LHO was a leftist and a lone gunman. Jim Garrison would claimed that Crichton and other military intelligence agents met with H.L. Hunt after killing JFK but could never get the details of their conversations.

Leave a comment:

• lirelou
    replied
    I've heard or "Raul" on some veteran's forums, but never heard anything about him while in service. I didn't go into intelligence until after I retired, when there was very little interest in POW matters except in the office that handled MIA queries.

Puerto Rico lost a militant marxist from the University (Student's) Front in Favor of Independence (FUPI), allegedly killed by US aircraft while visiting the "front" (NFI) with his hosts, so it's quite possible there were some Cubans there as well. If I were in Miami, I'd wander down to SW 8th Street and ask some of the domino players. No internet searche of mine turned up anything on a Cuban torturer of US POWs.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by lirelou View Post
    Quick war story: We had a MIKE Force company with three or four Mexican-American Sergeants in it who often communicated in Spanish over the radio. In any event, one of our members ran into a friend from MACVSOG in Ban Me thuot the following month who confided that they were looking for a group of Cubans who had been picked up on a voice intercept. Apparently the 'hit' had come from the AO our Chicanos had been in that month. Our best guess was that the radio research guys couldn't tell the difference between Tex-Mex and Cuban Spanish.
    I can definitely imagine this happening in a military environment, regardless of whatever war we're in ...

Lirelou; The reason I asked about "Raul" (a Cuban) is something you might find noteworthy.

When reading one of the many articles I've read about our POW(s) in Vietnam, I read there was a Spanish-speaker named Raul (a Cuban) that was used by the NVA as an interrogator in one or more of their camps. Supposedly he was extremely brutal with our GI(s), both in attempts to extract information and in general everyday activities. He was both notorious and very well known in other POW camps where he may never have been, due of course to his reputation.

Years later, after the war and the alleged return of "all POW(s) in North Vietnam", one or more of our former POW(s) discovered him working in a diplomatic position in the UN building in the USA. A protest was initiated but of course Cuba denied this and pointing him out to certain US officials as "Yes, that's him", was deemed insufficient proof (for what ever reason - I mean for crying out loud, I think it would be hard NOT to remember somebody that was as brutal toward you has this savage was). Regardless, he somehow disappeared one day overnight yet later surfaced in the Miami area under asylum. I don't know what happens of there and/or if the sighting in Miami was ever confirmed.

I've always been curious if our GI(s) ever encountered any Cubans in Vietnam working of the NVA like the Chinese and Russians supposedly were, and if so the was Fidel's response to us trying to kill him ... ???

That was one of the reasons I mentioned the Cubans, for whatever it was worth.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X