X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tascosa View Post
    There may be a needle in a haystack
    but which haystack?
    Thanks to the likes of Jerry Ford (and a few with brains) this looks more and more like a "Lincoln" thing.

One New World gettin' closer!
    A Lincoln thing?

Comment

• 50 years this week. Just saying...

Comment

• Sunday night Creature Feature

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        50 years this week. Just saying...
        Yeah, and same old slop with network tapes of highly paid mouthpieces spouting same old In Crowd, *non conspiracy propaganda on CNN.
        Of course they pretend to give "equal time" to Conspiracy "nuts" by showing plenty of scenes of Garrison's pathetic attempt to nail Shaw.

Sort of like showing David and Goliath rematch with slingshots outlawed.

Comment

• Thank you for that. Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
            a Secret Service Agent riding the car behind Kennedy's might have let go a round. He was carrying an AR 15 with the safety off.

Pruitt
            There was a documentary on this last week. About half way through I thought, Oh I can see where this is going...

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
              There was a documentary on this last week. About half way through I thought, Oh I can see where this is going...
              Right through JFK's head?
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                Right through JFK's head?
                Indeed (lol )it was where, what went went through his headed started from, being the pertinent point....

Comment

• Link to a five minute you tube clip of President Eisenhower reacting immediately after the announcement of President Kennedy's death. Quite interesting, I don't think I've seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGzVQGgdqw

Comment

• Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                    Link to a five minute you tube clip of President Eisenhower reacting immediately after the announcement of President Kennedy's death. Quite interesting, I don't think I've seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGzVQGgdqw
                    I see the press asking stupid questions isn't a new thing...

Comment

• I'd not seen this before. It was made whilst the HSCA was going on and interviews some key people. Less melodramatic than you get these days as well... The Sylvia Odio interview at 45 minutes is particularly interesting as is the information on Ruby's background which I've always thought revealing. Its conclusions are very much part of what the HSCA strongly suspected and is now gaining even more traction with researchers. People have discussed this strongly with solid witnesses since the 70's at least. Yet they got now where. Surprised Oliver Stone went down the LBJ did route after this to be honest which has become a more widely known and is really mythology....

Last edited by copenhagen; 18 Nov 13, 12:18.

Comment

• It's another big wrinkle in the Warren Whitewash. Oswald couldn't have been in Mexico and at Odio's at the same time. The CIA is on record stating Oswald was impersonated in Mexico.

Odio's testimony was examined and she was found credible. . Odio gave evidence to the Warren Commission and one of its lawyers commented: "Silvia Odio was checked out thoroughly... The evidence is unanimously favorable... Odio is the most significant witness linking Oswald to the anti-Castro Cubans." But, the Commission believed Oswald was in Mexico at that time and she had mis-identified him.

this is Author and researcher Larry Hancock's take on it:

Sylvia Odio was asked to write fund raising letters for her two visitors; we don't know what they would have asked her to say specifically because she turned them down. However, personal letters of endorsement referencing JURE, signed by Sylvia - who personally associated with Ray - could have been used to contaminate JURE in many ways. Certainly if such letters had been planted on Oswald or associated with him even short of an assassination, given his active pro-Castro stance, it would have been more political ammunition against Ray within the Cuban community....

raising leaders for her visitors. And the visitors represented themselves as JURE connected. And they had gone to some trouble to get background info on her father including his closely kept war name.

If the letters were the primary objective, the phone call back to Sylvia may have been a fall back developed after they failed to get letters from her.

In that case, the main goal would have been letters referencing JURE and signed by a JURE member with high level ties to Rey.

If such letters were planted along with a patsy after either an attempt or an actual assassination of JFK they could have been used to associate a Cuban sponsored assassin with JURE...many right wing exiles were constantly painting JURE with a pink brush anyway. Net result, get rid of Castro, get back into Cuba, eliminate JURE and Rey as a contender for power in a "free" Cuba. Nice neat package.

Except Sylvia didn't buy it. She thought the visitors were suspicious, maybe even Castro agents, which with the phone call afterwards would still have served to tie Oswald with possible Cuban agents if Sylvia had gone to the FBI or Police the afternoon of Nov. 22.

Just think what a report like that from Odio would have done when combined with the Kostikov and Cuban embassy visit in Mexico City and then Gilberto Alvardo shows up to close the loop, still a nice package. Except Sylvia didn't report it and by the time her information got in the loop the fix was in. No conspiracy, "Lone Nut".
                        At the bottom of this link is an interview with the daughter of Cuban figure, Angel Murgado, who worked closely with Bobby Kennedy. Murgado tells a different story than O'dio did.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKodioS.htm

Here is a bio of Murgado:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmurgado.htm
                        Last edited by unclefred; 18 Nov 13, 13:15.
                        "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by unclefred View Post
                          It's another big wrinkle in the Warren Whitewash. Oswald couldn't have been in Mexico and at Odio's at the same time. The CIA is on record stating Oswald was impersonated in Mexico.

Odio's testimony was examined and she was found credible. . Odio gave evidence to the Warren Commission and one of its lawyers commented: "Silvia Odio was checked out thoroughly... The evidence is unanimously favorable... Odio is the most significant witness linking Oswald to the anti-Castro Cubans." But, the Commission believed Oswald was in Mexico at that time and she had mis-identified him.

this is Author and researcher Larry Hancock's take on it:

At the bottom of this link is an interview with the daughter of Cuban figure, Angel Murgado, who worked closely with Bobby Kennedy. Murgado tells a different story than O'dio did.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKodioS.htm

Here is a bio of Murgado:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmurgado.htm
                          I enjoy Larry Hancocks work...

I'm sorry if people have being Larry Summers written here instead of Hancock. God knows why I put that.
                          Last edited by copenhagen; 19 Nov 13, 04:49.

Comment

• I think we all need closure on this.I still believe Kennedys killers got off scot free.

Comment

• Originally posted by madmike View Post
                              I think we all need closure on this.I still believe Kennedys killers got off scot free.
                              Most are probably dead by now. I think the mob had a large hand in it from the research I've read. Those men are definitely dead.

Comment

• Villains, villains, damned sad eyed villains

Originally posted by madmike View Post
                                I think we all need closure on this.I still believe Kennedys killers got off scot free.
                                Something was rotten in the state of Texas.
                                False faces must hide what false hearts doth know.

Remember Ike's remark concerning the Military Industrial Complex.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X