Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JFK Assasination

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes.

    Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

    Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

    by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      Yes.

      Pruitt
      Oh good, I hate it when they get that sort of thing wrong. Much arse Grassy arse!

      Comment


      • My guess is it's a film to support the status quo, on the 50th anniversary of the conspiracy to kill the President.
        "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by unclefred View Post
          My guess is it's a film to support the status quo, on the 50th anniversary of the conspiracy to kill the President.
          Perhaps. We shall see...
          Need that Legacy of Secrecy movie to get going..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by unclefred View Post
            My guess is it's a film to support the status quo, on the 50th anniversary of the conspiracy to kill the President.
            Uncle, I can see you're a straight shooter.
            More than I can probably say for L.H.O.

            Comment


            • Its been an interesting conundrum to study that's for sure...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by unclefred View Post
                My guess is it's a film to support the status quo, on the 50th anniversary of the conspiracy to kill the President.
                Just read this so you're probably right..

                The film is based on the book Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, by Vincent Bugliosi.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkland_(film)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                  Just read this so you're probably right..



                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkland_(film)
                  That certainly figures.
                  "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

                  Comment


                  • Jesse V has a *new book on "63 Reasons to believe there was a Conspiracy to assassinate JFK"

                    *THEY KILLED OUR PRESIDENT

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tascosa View Post
                      Jesse V has a *new book on "63 Reasons to believe there was a Conspiracy to assassinate JFK"

                      *THEY KILLED OUR PRESIDENT
                      I've seen some of the works of Mr Ventura in this regard. In my humble he's not the route you want to go down as it heads off toward the government did it which the real evidence doesn't point to... I don't know your reading up to this point obviously but there is some good research already done in this regard.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                        I've seen some of the works of Mr Ventura in this regard. In my humble he's not the route you want to go down as it heads off toward the government did it which the real evidence doesn't point to... I don't know your reading up to this point obviously but there is some good research already done in this regard.
                        it's pretty difficult to flatly deny that elements of the CIA were involved. As for LBJ, the evidence isn't really there. Certainly the FBI malfeasance with evidence handling/planting, witness tampering is evident in the cover-up.
                        "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by unclefred View Post
                          it's pretty difficult to flatly deny that elements of the CIA were involved. As for LBJ, the evidence isn't really there. Certainly the FBI malfeasance with evidence handling/planting, witness tampering is evident in the cover-up.
                          I don't deny the CIA link at all, I'm talking about LBJ being in a dark room with Allen Dulles etc. You know my opinion on the cover up too. Mr Ventura is a lot more melodramatic. For example he totally buys the Howard Hunt death bed confession which I'm virtually convinced is a largely an old man having one last wind up... He hated Kennedy we know that but he claims LBJ etc were all in on it etc..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                            I don't deny the CIA link at all, I'm talking about LBJ being in a dark room with Allen Dulles etc. You know my opinion on the cover up too. Mr Ventura is a lot more melodramatic. For example he totally buys the Howard Hunt death bed confession which I'm virtually convinced is a largely an old man having one last wind up... He hated Kennedy we know that but he claims LBJ etc were all in on it etc..
                            Yes, I think the speculation about LBJ, Dulles, Hoover et al is just that. At least we have documentation alluding to other figures-cia handlers, mob figures and Cubans. I doubt we'll ever know the particulars. There are HSCA documents yet to be released that will probably clear some things up.
                            "A common thug can kill someone, but it takes the talents of an intelligence service to make a murder appear to be a suicide or accident death." -- James Angleton, CIA, Chief of Counterintelligence.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by unclefred View Post
                              Yes, I think the speculation about LBJ, Dulles, Hoover et al is just that. At least we have documentation alluding to other figures-cia handlers, mob figures and Cubans. I doubt we'll ever know the particulars. There are HSCA documents yet to be released that will probably clear some things up.
                              This is where the rabbit hole leads to in my opinion... The evidence is there for anyone who cares to look. It just takes a lot of time...

                              Comment


                              • There may be a needle in a haystack
                                but which haystack?
                                Thanks to the likes of Jerry Ford (and a few with brains) this looks more and more like a "Lincoln" thing.

                                One New World gettin' closer!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X