Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Tallmadge View Post

You're the Mac Daddy

Naah. Just got lucky with some quick marriage, and divorce prevention, survival-tactics thinking and execution. You know the old saying about how to get to Carnegie Hall, right?

Practice, practice, practice.
    Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

• I think Texas law was just ignored and in the heat of the day's events most people just didn't put up an argument. I believe one or two of the Drs at Parkland did but that was it. After that the government acted very swiftly, saying , don't look in to this, dont look in to that. People followed orders, protected their careers and so forth. Its amazing what people will do when railroaded and forcibly told by people in authority. They may privately be very concerned but few will go against the grain and thgis is people trying to cover the evidence not in my opinion those who di the deed. Even if LHO did pull the trigger which of could be possible, we don't know I think the probablity of it being donealone is now very limited. Yes you're right the term conspiracy theory is tainted as negative and your point what constitutes conspiracy is noted. What I mean is that often that with many the imagination can take hold rather than looking at objective evidence ( not saying thats you for example, far from it) and going with probabilty which we have to in this case as the definitive evidence is in all probablity gone for good. Hope not but that seems likely... Lets say for example in 2030 or whenever, its time to get those files out and some guy gets a document out , reads it and shows his boss that it contains some smoking gun piece of info. Still think they'd burn it...

Comment

• Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        I think Texas law was just ignored and in the heat of the day's events most people just didn't put up an argument. I believe one or two of the Drs at Parkland did but that was it. After that the government acted very swiftly, saying , don't look in to this, dont look in to that. People followed orders, protected their careers and so forth. Its amazing what people will do when railroaded and forcibly told by people in authority. They may privately be very concerned but few will go against the grain and thgis is people trying to cover the evidence not in my opinion those who di the deed. Even if LHO did pull the trigger which of could be possible, we don't know I think the probablity of it being donealone is now very limited. Yes you're right the term conspiracy theory is tainted as negative and your point what constitutes conspiracy is noted. What I mean is that often that with many the imagination can take hold rather than looking at objective evidence ( not saying thats you for example, far from it) and going with probability which we have to in this case as the definitive evidence is in all probability gone for good. Hope not but that seems likely... Lets say for example in 2030 or whenever, its time to get those files out and some guy gets a document out , reads it and shows his boss that it contains some smoking gun piece of info. Still think they'd burn it...
        Agreed, with regret. No way that I can imagine a smoking howitzer being revealed, 2030 or no. The rep of the USA is low enough as-is; revelation of any uber monkey business on this topic even after all the years since would tank it lower if lower is possible, and I dare say, virtually forever.

Comment

• Hopefully this will come out well....

Comment

Hopefully this will come out well....
            ...as far as it goes which won't be as far as I'd like unless there's a sequel planned if this one goes over decently.

To understand this better, take a look at the cast:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345112/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

It's not a matter of who's portraying whom, but who isn't even being depicted as a character to be portrayed. There's more than a few missing which tells you how far it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by HMS Jr. View Post
              ...as far as it goes which won't be as far as I'd like unless there's a sequel planned if this one goes over decently.

To understand this better, take a look at the cast:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345112/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

It's not a matter of who's portraying whom, but who isn't even being depicted as a character to be portrayed. There's more than a few missing which tells you how far it goes.
              It doesn't deal with any conspiracies or any background. That's ok, not everything has to..

Comment

It doesn't deal with any conspiracies or any background. That's ok, not everything has to..
                I was hoping at least up to the decision to get the WC up and running.

Comment

I was hoping at least up to the decision to get the WC up and running.
                  True. Have you seen it?

I admit when it said Parkland I thought it would be mostly about the Drs and what they saw that was then changed in the official record but that part of it seems minor by the look of it..
                  Last edited by copenhagen; 25 Sep 13, 07:46.

Comment

True. Have you seen it?
                    Never knew of it's existence until I saw the preview you provided.

Comment

Never knew of it's existence until I saw the preview you provided.
                      Ok, then we shall see how it goes.

Comment

Ok, then we shall see how it goes.
                        Yup. And, glad you provided the clip because w/o it I may well have gone to see it with a false expectation. Now I know how far things will go, and won't, so I'm saved what may have been a frustrating experience. Thanks.

Comment

Yup. And, glad you provided the clip because w/o it I may well have gone to see it with a false expectation. Now I know how far things will go, and won't, so I'm saved what may have been a frustrating experience. Thanks.
                          There is a bit with the two agents talking about how Oswald was on their radar and he's saying "you shouldna told me that, you didn't want me to know that" so some stuff might be in it. Saw an M16 being wielded, that wouldnt be right would it yet? Bit nerdy but just saying..

Comment

There is a bit with the two agents talking about how Oswald was on their radar and he's saying "you shouldna told me that, you didn't want me to know that" so some stuff might be in it. Saw an M16 being wielded, that wouldnt be right would it yet? Bit nerdy but just saying..
                            Yeah, saw it myself. Not a stretch as it was available for mil-usage in Vietnam the same year. What I tried to catch was the flash-suppressor which would tell-the-tale. Couldn't make it out though, too small.

Comment

• The Secret Service was armed with the AR 15. One of their agents armed with one was riding on the hood of the car following JFK. One of the conspiracy theories is this agent could have accidentally let off a round that hit JFK in the head. This might explain why Oswald was able to get off so many shots and make so many hits.

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                                The Secret Service was armed with the AR 15. One of their agents armed with one was riding on the hood of the car following JFK. One of the conspiracy theories is this agent could have accidentally let off a round that hit JFK in the head. This might explain why Oswald was able to get off so many shots and make so many hits.

Pruitt
                                One theory I'm not going to ascribe to. So that gun would be authentic then?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X