Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Archer
    replied
    We find continued long and deep involvement of the Dulles brother's law firm and the mining corporation in Cuba which will eventually setup a serious conflict between their combination, Castro, and JFK. During the 40's and 50's, the company continued to grow with now involvement with the minerals nickel and potash.

Note that John Foster Dulles moved into the world of Military Intelligence in WW2 to become an active OSS agent in Europe. On 02/26/1953, John Dulles was later promoted to the CIA eventually Director along with Charles P. Cabell on 04/23/1953 eventually as Deputy Director. Dulles placement inside the CIA greatly enhanced the continued massive successful record of the international law firm Sullivan and Cromwell as well their client corporation interest (Freeport McMoRan, United Fruit, others).

In 1955, the company invested 119 million in the construction of a nickel cobalt mine in Moa Bay, Cuba. They added an oil refinery in Louisiana. In 1956, Freeport Oil was formed as related to the combination.

On 03/11/1957, the United States government (Eisenhower) announced a contract to buy Freeport Nickel and Cobalt from Cuba with the agreement to reach 05/30/1965. The operations were declared to be dealing with items "as strategic commodities." Notes that these materials come from Wikipedia sources so I am not well researched in these area. I appeal to those who may be advanced researchers to ascertain, for this Noble Forum, exactly what is going on here? What intelligent speculation might be rendered on this appearing highly suspect government/corporate behavior? Surely, corporate profits rose dramatically upon this declaration by Eisenhower and it purchase by the Feds.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Yes thank you Uncle Pruitt! I typed in haste my Dog I had to take the garbage out to the distance garbage bins. It was a nice trip with my Dog/son.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    "Dutch Congo"? Are you referring to the former BELGIAN Congo?

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I think it important to acknowledge the early history to the present of the Freeport McMoRan corporation especially those parts related to our thesis. A brief research, it appears the company began in 1928 as a sulfur mining operation in Freeport, Louisiana.

One can already observe the early involvement to the international law firm in that by 1931 the company went international to diversify by purchasing manganese deposits in Oriente Province, Cuba. Ironically, this Province is the birthplace of Castro which leads one to wonder if there exist any early unrevealed relationships between Castro/his family and the corporate power at this early stage.

During this same time period of the 1930's, this international law firm under the Dulles brother and other lawyers were already in Dutch Indonesia brokering deals between the Dutch and United States oil corporations. While in that part of the World (Dutch Netherland New Guinea/Indonesia), a Dutch geologist discovered, in 1936, the World greatest deposits of gold and copper in a remote area. According to academic Greg Poulgrain, "Dutch colonial authorities and US corporate interests concealed the true nature of the find until it could be securely exploited." (See the source book by Poulgrain: THE INCUBUS OF INTERVENTION: CONFLICTING INDONESIA STRATEGIES OF JOHN F. KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES) The Dulles Law Firm and their mining corporation client had great designs upon these mineral riches valued in the trillions of dollars. They faced huge obstructions such as: immense natural remoteness, the Japanese Empire imperialism, Dutch imperialism, various combinations of local native nationalism/tribalism powers, JFK, and Marxism. Their work paid off handsomely.

The other area in need of development is Belgian Congo (their targeted huge deposits of gold and other minerals valued in trillions) but here I am fairly weak in understanding but will try to address at some point. I can assume that the mode of operations were the same for these people across the World. Once again, we find JFK and Dulles brothers in conflict, along with that mining interest, in a world wide grab of rare and profitable minerals away from the common people owners of a Third World country.
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 13 May 17, 12:42.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    Meanwhile let us begin looking at the very earliest history of some of the economic/political forces and related persons that would eventually evolve into a criminal apparatus that lead to the Coup of 1963.

One of the greatest suspects in our related conspiracy, according to many researchers, is John Foster Dulles. He along with his older and more sophisticated brother, Allen Dulles, began their careers as international law corporate lawyers in the high power international law firm Sullivan and Cromwell (est. 1879). This law firm would hook up and represent the American international corporations that would spearhead the economic/political assault upon the Third World to achieve the fulfillment of the above cited thesis. Their most well known combination was with the United Fruit Company and its assault and occupation of much of Central America. What this combination did to the nation of Guatemalan is well documented and stand as a classic example of the above thesis.

However, there is an even more richer example whose history has remained a long time obscure and little known. That is the law firm's long term relationship with the mining company of Freeport McMoran. This combination was even more powerful and its goal was the securing of the World's most valuable minerals in key areas notably in the old Dutch possessions of the Congo and Indonesia but also Cuba. It is simply amazing how these histories would lead to severe deadly conflict with JFK and in the case of Indonesia even to the Vietnam War.
    Last edited by Bo Archer; 13 May 17, 09:45.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I wish to continue with this thesis that powerful economic elites had designs upon the Worldwide deposits of very valuable minerals in strategic areas after the collapse of traditional European imperialist powers (British, Dutch, French) during and after WW2. The War left those said areas of the Third World open for either American economic elite possession grab or a feared possession by local nationalists and/or communist native citizens of the related nation State. The latter two native type forces were not expected to willingly and liberally hand over highly profitable contracts to the American elites. Or even worse, in the American paranoid view, the new Third World States may move to a international communist economic orbit. The estimated profit value of these numerous rare and profitable minerals were literally in the trillions of dollars.

It appears to my understanding of the research of others that there existed at least two strands or types of American power elites in regards to these matters. One was a fairly typical old school imperialist/military types. They would criminally and forcefully take over the area and use corruption/bribery to buy the favor of the native power elites. These controlled natives would then offer profitable contracts and ownerships. The other a more modern Neo-Liberalism type who had a more sophisticated and lawful appearing approach within a supportive and favored free market methods system. The latter not quite as criminal or violent as the former. JFK represented the Neo-Liberal group and he would forcefully opposed or tried to restrain the other more violent group which would lead to his death.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    The Hitler channel .
    The History Channel. Where the truth... is history!

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I'm not a fan of History Channel. Not for a while, when it seemed most of their programming seemed to be about ghosts, UFOs, and Hitler - or a combination of the three.

Oh, and Pawn Stars.
    The Hitler channel .

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by GRA View Post
    Last night's session was the first in a series. I don't know how many sessions there are in the overall series. It's airing at 9:00 PM CST on the History Channel. I'm going to see if it is on again tonight. It may only be a weekly session. Time will tell.

They are going to have to come up with some very, very powerful and convincing evidence in the archives to convince me LHO was the lone shooter IF he was one of the shooters at all.
    I'm not a fan of History Channel. Not for a while, when it seemed most of their programming seemed to be about ghosts, UFOs, and Hitler - or a combination of the three.

Oh, and Pawn Stars.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Last night's session was the first in a series. I don't know how many sessions there are in the overall series. It's airing at 9:00 PM CST on the History Channel. I'm going to see if it is on again tonight. It may only be a weekly session. Time will tell.

They are going to have to come up with some very, very powerful and convincing evidence in the archives to convince me LHO was the lone shooter IF he was one of the shooters at all.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    If there is nothing in that release, will that confirm that Oswald acted alone? I'm not sure I see where the hypothesis that there was a conspiracy is actually falsifiable, and that troubles my skeptics mind.

Leave a comment:

• Bo Archer
    replied
    I agree with the above Officers of the Court opinion of the CIA Baer's propaganda show on the History Channel. I had been tipped off by Jeff Morley comment on his website in which he predicted the outcome (surely many others as well). I found it interesting and maybe even significant in that it appears to be a sign of weakness and fear among the Agency. They are forced and humiliated to go way back in time and play the very weak hand; that being Oswald and the communists did it theory.

It leads me to look forward, even to a greater degree, that perhaps the expected great dump of classified documents, in October of 2017 coming, may reveal some new revelations in the usual twisted form. Even with the great US security agencies working over the said documents prior to the release to the public, they must be extremely worry about what the professional JFK researchers brilliantly will develop from these documents. Thus Baer and his gameplay is sent out by an already in a state of panic CIA to mold public opinion to the best CIA viewpoint. Let us hope their fears are appropriately needed.

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    When it comes to the CIA there is nothing new to be said about LHO
    LOL ... you have a very good point indeed.

Supposedly they've been able to pull and declassify a lot of information. The way they are going about disclosing it for the purposes of this special TV series is interesting so I'm anxious to see what all else comes out but I DO NOT suspect I'm necessarily going to agree with them, at least before I see the rest of what they have that's been declassified.

Leave a comment:

• copenhagen
    replied
    When it comes to the CIA there is nothing new to be said about LHO

Leave a comment:

• GRA
    replied
    LOL ... OH WELL ... As soon as Baer stated that he believed LHO was the lone and sole shooter in Dealey Plaza that day the whole spoof he and his group are doing went down the crapper with that very statement.

Interesting was they are going through some documents recently declassified until this very year. I'm curious to see what these documents say.
    Last edited by GRA; 26 Apr 17, 08:43.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X