• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartthrob pix for our UK Fellows...

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
    No islander is going to want to shg Mrs Kirshner
    oooohhh La la ....
    Attached Files
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

The pretty ones are always the most dangerous and deceitfull.
      Maybe she and I could sort it all out with a weekend in Hawai

Comment

Given that she's 58 & widowed

Originally posted by queensman View Post
        The pretty ones are always the most dangerous and deceitfull.
        Maybe she and I could sort it all out with a weekend in Hawai
        she just might take you up on the offer..
        Attached Files

Comment

Bill gets the 100% Scottish consolation prize:

Originally posted by billscottmorri View Post
          Perhaps Argentina should stamp their feet and make a nasty scowling face. That should sort out them pesky democrats!

Who do those Falkies think they are anyway running around voting on things! How on earth do they ever think they will integrate with Argentina with that attitude?
          A Beached vacation in Stanley and /or Goose Green with Martha Stewart! cool:

-- 'I don't think so' attachment removed --
          Last edited by GCoyote; 10 Dec 12, 11:28.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
            [.Luv & hugs, Cristi.....
            She is no doubt easier on the eyes than the Iron Lady on her best day ever, but it is highly unlikely that Cristi even possesses 1% of Thatchers leadership and Guts on her best day ever. And this comes from a member accused of beating the Argentine war drums on the subject of sovernty.

http://www.greatmilitarybattles.com/...d_islands.html
            Last edited by ITALICA ONE; 09 Dec 12, 22:23. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
              We used to blow up ports belonging to Banana Republics that did nonsense like this. I say it's a time to return to form. At least do a figure of 8 in Argie bargie waters with one of these.

What class of British warship do you have pictured, I would like to check out its specs and firepower it relation to anything Argentina may have.

Comment

oooohhh La la ....
                Who's that Latina beauty?

Comment

El Presidente reacts to the notion of a Hawaii get away with Queensman...

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                  Who's that Latina beauty?

I assume you are not referring to Martha Stewart, who is 100% Scottish... spot the differencece...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by marktwain; 10 Dec 12, 22:06.

Comment

I would not mind Martha Stewart with me in a tent. But never that Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner. Does Señora de Kirchner realize what she does to demean and degrade women with her imbecilities?
                    When looking for the reason why things go wrong, never rule out stupidity, Murphy's Law Nº 8
                    Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it. George Santayana
                    "Ach du schwein" a German parrot captured at Bukoba GEA the only prisoner taken

Comment

Originally posted by ITALICA ONE View Post
                      What class of British warship do you have pictured, I would like to check out its specs and firepower it relation to anything Argentina may have.
                      It's a Type 45 Destroyer (AAW), it's a bit of a white elephant they say, but given the state of the Argentine air force it might be able to shoot down at least one Argie jet, about 50% of their force.
                      ------
                      'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

I assume you are not referring to Martha Stewart, who is 100% Scottish
                        Hell no! She was born Martha Helen Kostyra in Jersey City, world-capital of the "Five-Finger Discount." Stewart is her ex-husband's name. She kept it only 'cause it suits her über-WASP self-image.

And I'd still rather ball Christina Kirchner than Martha Stewart.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

oh yeah?

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                          Hell no! She was born Martha Helen Kostyra in Jersey City, world-capital of the "Five-Finger Discount." Stewart is her ex-husband's name. She kept it only 'cause it suits her über-WASP self-image.

You probably figure her body builder picture is enhanced, too..

Here's a view that might change your mind..
                          Attached Files

Comment

^ That's nas-tee.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
                              It's a Type 45 Destroyer (AAW), it's a bit of a white elephant they say, but given the state of the Argentine air force it might be able to shoot down at least one Argie jet, about 50% of their force.
                              During the falklands war the argentine air force suffered very heavy casualties and in my humble opinion were very brave with quite a few ditching on the way home.
                              Of all there forces they rose to the occasion and took the fight to the british, dont underestimate them.

... .... .. -

Comment

Well.I'm at the point where I'd be gratefull for either...

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

amazing how a change in bathign suits can change a girls physique....
                                Then again,I never did understand women..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X