Argentine government to undermine Falklands Referendum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Selous View Post
    Agreed A bit more iron , a bit more tapping on the table and saying condescendingly 'now you listen to me' and unsympathetic dismissals when dealing with this level of foe, would not go amiss.
    Well if they think we're condescending Brits, there's nowt we can say to change their mind so play the role they'd have us play...

Comment

• Oh I'm serious - If the Argentinian decision maker's policy is to behave like achild, you talk down to those officials. Though it may be undiplomatic I'm not sure how else you deal with it. When your child starts screaming in the supermarket you don't rant back at them, you calmly put them in the trolly seat and ignore their outbursts. In contrast, they're the enemy (and a second world banana Republic) we have to treat them as such. A verbally aggressive enemy would play into Kirchner's hand, but be unflappable with a slight bit of condescension and it undermines the rhetoric.

Originally posted by History Fan
      Still never played being a Fascist Invader should be good fun
      You get to try and sneak into the RM barracks and kill them in their sleep; earning you 500 Gamer points and the in-game medal of valour.
      The next map is rounding up civilian dissenters.
      ------
      'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• Level two is where you have to see who surrenders fastest presumably?
        "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

• Shouldn't have put the game online. UK hackers have hit it. I didn't laugh. Pwomise!!

Comment

• Have they done anything particularly humorous, like put Queen Botox in, with it or just denied its use?
            ------
            'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• Overloaded its server from what I can gather....

Comment

• the pontiff is no doubt relieved

Originally posted by Selous View Post
                If he DID take a stance on the matter as Pope, It's not like it would be the first time perfidious Albion was caught outside the wishes of the Vatican and found enmity the Catholic world. Weather the storm, should it come, you can't do much more than that.
                That the counter invasion took place.
                An extremely repugnant dictatorship in Argentina came to an early end.
                Just another thing to thank the B-Empire for, but it may have to wait for his retirement...

Marvelous real life training for the British forces- unfortuanetly at a cost...
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X