Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Baroness Warsi - Muslim prejudice seen as normal in the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baroness Warsi - Muslim prejudice seen as normal in the UK

Tory co-chairman attacks Islamophobia.

Your thoughts?
    Silent Hunter UK
    Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

Personal Blog

Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
    Well she can dicuss this with Pakistani Hindu or Christian governors... Anybody is still buying this muslim bigotery? They're priviliged minority here but still trying to paint themselfs as victims of "islamophobia" Where are White Women non muslim Baronesess in countries ruled by Islam? BTW In Pakistan she woud end up like Benazir Bhutto but west is intolerant.
    Kosovo is Serbian.
    I support United Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Comment

A Muslim member of the House of Lords? Another byproduct of the so called "1999 reform".

They should have kept the apolitical hereditary peers, instead now they have a circus of political hacks life peers who owe favors, and vote the party line much like our Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by DracoBorealis View Post
        Where are White Women non muslim Baronesess in countries ruled by Islam? BTW
        Most Islamic countries are Republics and don't have Baronesses.
        Silent Hunter UK

Personal Blog

Comment

Let her go speak her mind freely in Muslim countries, see how long it takes her to develop a Phobia of her own

Comment

I was going to point out disagreements we've had on here, with members point out some one is talking rubbish about Muslims.

Then we had a few of the posts on this thread.
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

Normal in the UK? As Milton Friedman would say, "compared to what?"

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                Normal in the UK? As Milton Friedman would say, "compared to what?"
                Compared to say, racism. As in "socially acceptable".
                Silent Hunter UK

Personal Blog

Comment

Compared to say, racism. As in "socially acceptable".
                  Don't be so PC. I dont't hear people arguing for the extermination of Muslims or the gassing of them. Thats real racism. Most people in this country don't know what real racism is. Nor do I hear any serious people say, lets ban Islam. Some have concerns about fundamantalism and frankly with good cause. Saying that you dont't like a burka isnt racist. In fact most people dont carp on about it much at all. This is pseudo intelectual B.S. from the political elite. I tell you what I'd compare it to. Say treatment of apostates in say Iran or Saudi or Afghanistan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X