Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
    On what do people vote in their MPs[...]
    Well its normally based around several things.
    1) What party he belongs to, and subsequently what the aim of the voter is for who they want (or don't want) to get into Government.
    2) This year the expense's scandal has caused allot of upsets, and people have taken that into account.
    3) Very few of us actually need or require our MP's. I dare say their performance on those matters would also influence their vote.
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Well its normally based around several things.
      1) What party he belongs to, and subsequently what the aim of the voter is for who they want (or don't want) to get into Government.
      2) This year the expense's scandal has caused allot of upsets, and people have taken that into account.
      3) Very few of us actually need or require our MP's. I dare say their performance on those matters would also influence their vote.
      That actually sounds very reasonable. But it leaves me at a loss as to why so many people think PR would be so bad because then nobody has a constituency any more. You make it sound as if the constituency is not that important anyway and you still retain that strange system where 1/3rd of the votes get you 60% of the seats.
      Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
      Wirft über Land und Meer
      Weithin der deutsche Aar
      Flammenden Blick.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X