Hitler Cool???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Cool???

It was a question that left NHS staff gasping in disbelief: the survey wanted to know how “cool” they would rate Adolf Hitler, on a scale of one to five.
    Beggars belief

Health workers’ shock at NHS survey that asked: how cool was Hitler? - Times Online
    Last edited by Post Captain; 11 May 10, 03:42.
    Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

To add to their discomfort, the ambulance employees were then asked to rate Hitler in comparison with their own chief executive.
    Can the Union invoke Godwin's law?
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

The UK is starting to sound like a scary place to live.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I see the NHS are spending my money wisely as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
          That was my first thought.

Of course there might be logic in the question:
          Winnie says
          ---------------------------------
          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
          Herr Flick.

Comment

Yes, that is the really "cool" part of this. Someone actually thinks this was a worthwhile management development tool.

Comment

What I don't get is why the Democratic Party wants to emulate things like NHS here?
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                What I don't get is why the Democratic Party wants to emulate things like NHS here?
                Because of course, we could do it even better. We could ask about how cool Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot are too

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Saigon View Post
                  Because of course, we could do it even better. We could ask about how cool Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot are too
                  Circa 1982, at about the age of twelve years, I took a bad fall, broke my arm and banged my head. I was admitted to Wyckoff-Heights Hospital in Brooklyn. I was placed in a pediatric ward with six or eight other patients. My first morning there I saw a social worker going around to the different beds having the children sign something. When he got to me, he gave me his spiel: he worked for the state disability fund, and was signing people up for long-term benefits. Since the nature of my injuries was quite minor and would require only short-term treatment, I declined, citing that rationale. The social worker responded that it was my right to enjoy benefits for as long as I felt that I needed them. I asked how long. He (that's right: a male social worker) answered, "for life."

Permanent welfare for boo-boos: is that what Democrats are stumping for? How is that any better than what they've done in the UK?
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I suspect the the West Midlands SHA had money left to burn at the end of the financial year. Use it or lose it is a common principle in the NHS.

Mid Staffs is one of the Trusts within the SHA's area. While Foundation Trusts report to Monitor the incompetent SHA approved Mid Staff's Foundation application.....

http://www.cqc.org.uk/usingcareservi...ationtrust.cfm

http://www.channel4.com/news/article...ilings/3559157
                    Last edited by Surrey; 11 May 10, 16:21.
                    "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      All "progressives" doing things together now mate!!!

Comment

The UK is starting to sound like a scary place to live.
                        Yep!
                        Muslims runnning the country,and Hitler is class veiwed as a cool dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
                          Muslims runnning the country
                          Oh for crying out loud!
                          Winnie says
                          ---------------------------------
                          "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
                          Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
                            Yep!
                            Muslims runnning the country,and Hitler is class veiwed as a cool dude.
                            1) He was an unemployed watercolor artist. (A Bohemian occupation is considered to be a measure of "coolness"...........who needs the burden of a regular job and all the inconveniences that come with it?)
                            2) Dogs loved him. (He had great plans for their place of immortality in history)
                            3) He was a vegetarian. (Vegetarians are really cool!)
                            4) He had a wide taste in music ranging from Horst Wessel to Richard Wagner to Romanesque marching songs. (Guys who appreciate music are always considered cool)
                            5) He authorized the Volkswagen, the official car brand of hippies. (Hippies of course made the term "cool" fashionable)
                            6) He created lots of jobs and put many people to work, regardless of whether or not they needed (or wanted) the work.
                            7) He liked to dance in France. (Dancers are really cool, especially the Solid Gold Dancers)
                            8) He loved to speak publicly.
                            9) He had some well kept homes.
                            10) He wrote a bestseller. (and it continues to sell, especially in the Muslim world!)
                            11) He understood the value of real estate. (Can't go wrong with owning more land)
                            12) He pushed for new technology. (So progressive!!)
                            13) His girlfriend wore black lipstick.......(That was so Goth before it's time).

Just a Baker's Dozen of reasons why Hitler was cool.

Don't tase me bro! I was just kidding!

On a serious note, rating how cool Hitler was is one of the dumbest thing I've heard for a long time.
                            Last edited by Salinator; 12 May 10, 00:52.
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

love your baker's dozen Salinator...lol...but I do agree with u...silly and insane
                              "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                              "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X