Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geert Wilders: Europe is almost lost to Islam.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geert Wilders: Europe is almost lost to Islam.

    Geert Wilders, chairman Party for Freedom, the Netherlands

    Speech at the Four Seasons, New York

    September 25, 2008

    I will edit some for brevity, but here is a link to the original:
    http://europenews.dk/en/node/14505

    Here is the speech:


    We might be in the final stages of the Islamization of Europe. This not only is a clear and present danger to the future of Europe itself, it is a threat to America and the sheer survival of the West. The United States as the last bastion of Western civilization, facing an Islamic Europe.

    -- Post edited per ACG Copyright policy, please see the faq for more info. Thank you, ACG Staff --
    Last edited by GCoyote; 23 Apr 10, 20:05.

  • #2
    Yeah... "Europe is almost lost to Islam"... That reduces me to three options:

    a) I don't really live in Europe
    b) I'm unable to evaluate my surroundings in any meaningfull way
    c) Ignorance, exageration and paranoia about Europe is reaching ridiculous levels.

    Whathever it is, makes up for bad news

    Comment


    • #3
      Dave, you really need to read or reread ACG rules about copy right and posting complete articles.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I agree with Wilders.There's nothing good about islam.I've said it before,I'll say it again;islam is a cancer.It needs to be wiped out.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

        BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

        BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Dave, you really need to read or reread ACG rules about copy right and posting complete articles.
          Ok, I will clarify:
          This is an portion of an news article called
          "Geert Wilders: Wisdom and Courage"

          Found at: AndrewBostom.org

          This is the link to the story:
          http://europenews.dk/en/node/14505

          The article is by:
          By Andrew Bostom

          If this is not good enough, the admins can remove it, but I'm guessing Mr Bostom would be ok with this as I support his views and link to his website.
          dave

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            Well I agree with Wilders.There's nothing good about islam.I've said it before,I'll say it again;islam is a cancer.It needs to be wiped out.
            That's not the danger of this article, the true destructive nature of this rethoric lies in the fact an actual european citizen travels abroad to further insult Europe and reinforce the dangerous notion that the United States of America and Israel, plus a few other lucky nations and their respective populations, are the only worthy and valuable entities in the entirety of mankind, and likewise, the true inheritors of any and all usefull things mankind has produced in its history. While at the same time, characterizing a significant part of the world population as a subhuman beast that needs to be wiped out, and most of the rest as useless pushover colaborators that don't deserve to live either.

            If I am the only one that sees a possible negative side to this, I must be trully a horse. That somehow can type.
            At the end of the day, although I'm happy this time around Germany takes a break in favor of someone else, I'm quite sad some Europeans go to such great lenghts to make sure the entire continent and its millions of people end up listed as mere liability in this genocidal war most posters here are sure will happen.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              Well I agree with Wilders.There's nothing good about islam.I've said it before,I'll say it again;islam is a cancer.It needs to be wiped out.
              ALL organized religions are a cancer. ALL. They enslave mans soul. This is something that God doesn't need and doubt that he wants it. If you believe that we are all the children of God what part don't you understand?
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

              Comment


              • #8
                My opinion is that these other cancers are in remission right now.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Castro View Post
                  That's not the danger of this article, the true destructive nature of this rethoric lies in the fact an actual european citizen travels abroad to further insult Europe and reinforce the dangerous notion that the United States of America and Israel, plus a few other lucky nations and their respective populations, are the only worthy and valuable entities in the entirety of mankind, and likewise, the true inheritors of any and all usefull things mankind has produced in its history. While at the same time, characterizing a significant part of the world population as a subhuman beast that needs to be wiped out, and most of the rest as useless pushover colaborators that don't deserve to live either.

                  If I am the only one that sees a possible negative side to this, I must be trully a horse. That somehow can type.
                  At the end of the day, although I'm happy this time around Germany takes a break in favor of someone else, I'm quite sad some Europeans go to such great lenghts to make sure the entire continent and its millions of people end up listed as mere liability in this genocidal war most posters here are sure will happen.
                  I agree with you 100% the USA and Israel are NOT the only worthy and valuable entities in the entirety of mankind. Islamists are no more “beasts” than were the Japanese and German soldiers who believed the propaganda and served evil masters during WWII.

                  I believe that all men (and women) are created equal. I think Geert’s speech was an attempt to wake up the USA and spur it to action by painting it as the only hope.

                  That said, unless you are an Islamist, to true followers of the Quran, you are an infidel and their "holy" book requires they convert you or remove you from existence. All free people of the world are at war with Islam, it's just that most of them don't know it.

                  We continue to ignore the enemy, repeat the mistakes of Chamberlain, close our eyes to the encompassing evil, and hope there is a Churchill out there to save us. A study of Arab - Israeli relations, since 1948 should tell us this will not work in the long run.

                  I predict that within 25 years Europe will be a Muslim continent, not by war, but by immigration and high Muslim birthrates. The same thing is happening in the USA and Canada, but at a slower (so far) rate.

                  And then the freedom you and I have to argue these issues here at Armchair General will sadly be gone forever.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dave123 View Post
                    I predict that within 25 years Europe will be a Muslim continent, not by war, but by immigration and high Muslim birthrates. The same thing is happening in the USA and Canada, but at a slower (so far) rate.
                    And your prediction will be proven wrong.

                    Muslim birth rates vary, but second gen. decelerate considerably. Also immigration isn't going to do it. If the present demographic trends, birth rates etc., hold for the Middle East, it will still take half a century for that part of the world just to get to numerical parity with the EU. And then they can only achieve 50%+ if they ALL emigrate to it. If so, those of us not liking developments might always move to Algeria or some of these other now empty spaces. To actually be crowded out by Muslims in the time frame, it would take mass migration (several hundred million) from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and Indonesia. That's where the numbers are.

                    The notion of how 20 million Muslims at present in the EU will grow to dominate the other 480 million or so EU citizens is kind of far fetched, no? To do it in 25 years requires, what, 10 million women to give birth to what, 50 kids each? Europe has about 40 million Muslims, but half of these are in places like Bosnia, Albania, and in particular Russia. 70 million Turks heading into the EU will affect the head-count, but Turkey's child/woman figure is just 2,13, so replacement rate for the present population (though the trend is for Turkey to soon join the below replacement rate gang). They might proportionally grow as national populations in most EU nations slowly dwindles, but nowhere near what it takes to form a majority. And besides, they're Turks, not exactly the Muslims everyone seems to worry about.

                    That said, obviously the Muslim presence in Europe will grow in the coming decades. How fast, how many, and (most important) how Muslim they will still be as citizens of various secular EU nations varies between estimates. Some say 20% by 2050, some say 25% by 2100. If their assimilation into society in general follows the line of Pakistani etc. Muslim communities in the UK, then we might be in for trouble (most don't see themselves as British). If it's done the French way, things will look rather better (the vast majority identify as French, yes, even when rioting). No one should expect a friction-free process regardless though.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Johan, how about watching this U-tube video on Muslim demographics. I would be interested in your take on the numbers.
                      dave
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Johan,

                        Good points, except:

                        1. Birthrates do go down, but are still higher than the native Europeans

                        2. The more liberal you are, the lower the birthrate. This means for Muslims conservatism in reinforced because the the SOBs that treat women like property have the most children. A LOT more children than liberal Muslim couples.

                        3. Only Western Europe is threatened by Islamic demographics. Poland had bad demographics, but is not taking in immigrants from Algeria. There's 480 million people in the EU, but the EU doesn't matter, it's not a state. France on the other hand, it is whispered 1/3 of all children are now of Islamic decent. France in any case is the worst off though.

                        4. Even if the Muslims are unable put in Sharia through the ballot box, the natives of Europe have never shown much of any resolve to assimilate them. Eventually you must assimilate, deport or exterminate. Bring them in or spit them out, if they can be brought in at all (I have my doubts)

                        5. Modern democracies are not willing to do these things. In 30 years democracy will be a memory in the West, including the United States. The social welfare net is ballooning, creating debts we can't ever repay. Financial collapse is coming, and if you think race relations and Islamic fanaticism are problems now, and they are, just wait until Durka Durka doesn't get his welfare check. Modern democracies are not willing to do these things, but they will be brought down because of their inherent contradictions.

                        6. Racial and religious violence will be dual sided. Muslims are a problem, but right now we're so hopped up on Twitter and white guilt we could never imagine ourselves engaging in violence. That's because we do not yet feel frightened, our power and collective control are felt to be secure. The day Whites feel frightened, it is the beginning of the end of the multiracial west.

                        The whole issue is FAR more complicated that any of us can imagine, but looking at the history of the Human Race insofar as I know it, I'm not optimistic. This is just the latest chapter of how people screwed up the good times they lived in, and the horrors that followed. But there will be a chapter after that, about how the West will rebuilt its numbers, its prosperity and probably, its liberty. Life goes on, as it has before.
                        How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
                        275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Somehow, I have a feeling all these people calling for the extermination of the Islamic subhumans would also call us fascist retards if we closed borders or persecuted someone over religion and skin color.
                          I'm still at a loss as to how I see the same posters condemning the Nazi methods in the WWII forum and advocating those methods in the current events forum. It would appear Hitlers only mistake was in the religion he chose to exterminate.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Castro View Post
                            It would appear Hitlers only mistake was in the religion he chose to exterminate.
                            That's EXACTLY the point. Hitler would have had not merely the right, but the duty to wipe out the Jewry IF his accusations against them were true. What makes it evil is that these charges were hallow and the Holocaust unneeded. Sadly, my evidence is historically accurate, and consistent with what the vast majority of Muslims (99%) are taught to believe. I'm not even calling mind you, I'm saying this is the way it's gonna be unless Muslims renounce Jihad, which they can't because Islam is built around the concept and the fanatics will kill them, as per the instructions of the Koran.

                            Not all religions are bad, and not all religions are good. But among the major faiths, only Islam is pure fing evil. And make no mistake this cannot be an issue of justice, this is about control. It's like some creep is up on PCP with a hand axe, trying to hack open the door with your family inside. You've got a gun, bu the trick is he's got his 1 year old kid in one of those chest straps. To get to him, you gotta kill the kid too. And that's what we're arguing about. Westerners are far too squeamish, for now. There should be no debate on this hypothetical. I'd pop that kid in a heartbeat to get to his old man. I didn't put him in danger, his PCP Pop did that. I'm gonna survive, and I'm gonna do whatever the f I feel I have to. And there ain't no life, not even my own, that is too precious to snuff out.
                            How many Allied tanks it would take to destroy a Maus?
                            275. Because that's how many shells there are in the Maus. Then it could probably crush some more until it ran out of gas. - Surfinbird

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              Johan,

                              Good points, except:

                              1. Birthrates do go down, but are still higher than the native Europeans
                              Well, first off, we have a deficit of data about immigrant community birth rates. Many EU nations don't do "ethnic" profiles on segments of their citizens. Others, like UK, which seems less iffy about that kind of thing, only do a proper census every decade, and from what we know this aspect is changing rapidly, as in slowing down.

                              But, yes, proportionally the Euro Muslim communities will grow relatively. It's just even if doubling in a generation, that will only take them to 5-10%, depending on country. There's still no more than about 20 million of them around.

                              The following figure is from the Pew Research Center (based on polling iirc):
                              Belgium 281 000 (3%), Bulgaria 920 000 (12,2%), Cyprus 198 000 (22,7%), Czech Rep 1000 (0,01%), Denmark 88 000 (2%), Estonia 2000 (0,1%), Finland 24 000 (0,2%), France 3 554 000 (6%), Germany 4 026 000 (4%), Greece 310 000 (3%), Hungary 24 000 (0,2%), Ireland 22 000 (0,5 %), Italy 36 000 (0,1%), Latvia 2000 (0,1%), Lithuania 3000 (0,1%), Luxembourg 13 000 (3%), Netherlands 946 000 (5,7%), Poland 48 000 (0,1%), Portugal 15 000 (0,1%), Romania 66 000 (0,3%), Slovakia (-), Slovenia 49 000 (2,4%), Spain 650 000 (1,4%), Sweden 149 000 (2%), UK 1 647 000 (2,7%).
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

                              Which gets us to a rather low 13 million estimate. Part of the problem here might be that when polling for instance Frenchmen with North African ancestry, hence Muslim cultural roots, several million are quite likely to simply not identify themselves as Muslim, because they're completely secular. You get a similar phenomenon in my native Sweden. (I mean, Kurdish Communists aren't going to consider themselves Muslim now, are they?) If the assimilation process works - as it actually does with large numbers - as some point they stop identifying as "Muslim".

                              As for immigration, it's hardly some kind of deluge going on. It's not the most obvious statistic around, but the EU nations in 2008 (latest figure I've seen) handed out a sum total on 800 000 new citizenships, and that also includes all EU citizens for some reason changing their citizenship, and they must be presumed to make up the bulk. We have a clear figure for the number of people granted asylum in the EU, which in 2006 was 237 970 (again latest figure). Otoh the same year 137 575 applications were rejected. And this is for the entire EU 27 of 500 million people (forecast for 2010 is the sum total of 501 259 840). Of course, there is also a figure for refugees nit granted permanent asylum but given temporary refuge (like the 100 000 Iraqis in Sweden).
                              http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/tgm...00163&plugin=1
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              2. The more liberal you are, the lower the birthrate. This means for Muslims conservatism in reinforced because the the SOBs that treat women like property have the most children. A LOT more children than liberal Muslim couples.
                              What do you rate as "liberal"? But, well, au contraire mon ami; as a rule of thumb the highest relative birth rates in the EU is had by the very liberal places, like France and the Nordic countries (France 2,0, Denmark 1,89, Finland 1,85, Sweden 1,91), while the truly worrying low rates are found in the traditional family values countries, with mom at home and dad bringing home the bacon, like Spain (1,46), Italy (1,37) and Germany (1,38). Ireland at 2,1 is the exception.
                              (Figures from Eurostat: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/por...ta/main_tables)

                              And in fact within western Europe only Germany (-189 018), Italy (-31 125) and Portugal (-4962) actually have a negative natural population growth. I.e. the rest are growing even without immigration, though it's due to increase in lifespan and not to more births.
                              http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/tgm...00007&plugin=1

                              There is of course the entire problem of the continuing east and central European post-Communist malaise, which I still haven't seen properly explained. They aren't particular immigration magnets though.
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              3. Only Western Europe is threatened by Islamic demographics. Poland had bad demographics, but is not taking in immigrants from Algeria. There's 480 million people in the EU, but the EU doesn't matter, it's not a state. France on the other hand, it is whispered 1/3 of all children are now of Islamic decent. France in any case is the worst off though.
                              So? The figure is guesswork. And even if true, France is as mongrel a society as the US. It's been below replacement rate since about 1850, the deficit made up by immigration. But now French birth rates are among the highest in Europe, and it's across the board, not limited to any specific group. On top of that, the Pew Research Center monitors attitudes among religious minorities. One of their polls back in 2005 established that 6 French Muslims out of 7 identify as Frenchmen first, Muslim second, if at all. The British figure otoh was 2 out of three identifying as Muslim first, and not identifying with the British majority culture at all. So it varies, but the French have a very good track record of assimilating all and sundry, Muslims included. The UK is a lot more worrying. Germany also scores badly, with 4 million Muslims not integrating. Otoh these are Turks, and tend to be Turks before Muslim, and very often entirely secular, just not German, anyway.
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              4. Even if the Muslims are unable put in Sharia through the ballot box, the natives of Europe have never shown much of any resolve to assimilate them. Eventually you must assimilate, deport or exterminate. Bring them in or spit them out, if they can be brought in at all (I have my doubts)
                              As said, it varies, considerably.
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              5. Modern democracies are not willing to do these things. In 30 years democracy will be a memory in the West, including the United States. The social welfare net is ballooning, creating debts we can't ever repay. Financial collapse is coming, and if you think race relations and Islamic fanaticism are problems now, and they are, just wait until Durka Durka doesn't get his welfare check. Modern democracies are not willing to do these things, but they will be brought down because of their inherent contradictions.
                              We'll see of course. Your outlook is very bleak, so much so I don't feel there's much to discuss about it beyond that. (What it is with Americans and pessimism these days I can't quite fathom?)
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              6. Racial and religious violence will be dual sided. Muslims are a problem, but right now we're so hopped up on Twitter and white guilt we could never imagine ourselves engaging in violence. That's because we do not yet feel frightened, our power and collective control are felt to be secure. The day Whites feel frightened, it is the beginning of the end of the multiracial west.
                              Well, sure, look at Geert Wilders. That's what Europe might end up looking, if we're very unlucky. Essentially "Muslim" is taking the traditional place of "Jew" in the mind of European bigots. It's not as if we can't reinvent the "pogrom", only targeting Muslims instead of Jews. Let Geert Wilders et al. have their way, and we just might.
                              Originally posted by Wolery View Post
                              The whole issue is FAR more complicated that any of us can imagine, but looking at the history of the Human Race insofar as I know it, I'm not optimistic. This is just the latest chapter of how people screwed up the good times they lived in, and the horrors that followed. But there will be a chapter after that, about how the West will rebuilt its numbers, its prosperity and probably, its liberty. Life goes on, as it has before.
                              And on another note, human living conditions on a global scale has never before seen as meteoric a rise as in the last couple of decades. The reason we seem to get our knicker in a bunch over the Mid East is that for some reason(s) that part of the world is stuck in a rut of crappy politics and no economic upturn. Turkey is a relative exception, and so is Tunisia, the poster boy of liberal market capitalism working in an Arab nation, still lagging behind in political liberalisation though. The rest are pretty moribund - which is to a very large extent why nasty stuff like political Islam has cropped up.
                              Last edited by Johan Banér; 25 Apr 10, 14:19.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X