Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgian government about to fall !

Here we go again !

The Belgian government is about to fall again due to the inability of the Walloon ministers and Flemish ministers to find a compromise in the election areas around Brussels.

The prime minister has already submitted his resignation. So what? As if he's going to be working in the factory for the rest of his life

Suggestion has been made to let the people vote on what should happen, but the King refused...

Somebody should go in there and sweep the government clean!

France or the Netherlands...if you want to conquer the country, move in now. It's the perfect opportunity. I don't care !

JUST GET RID OF THESE LOSERS

Greets,
    Stratego
    Last edited by Stratego; 23 Apr 10, 05:56.
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Originally posted by Stratego View Post

France or the Netherlands...if you want to conquer the country, move in now. It's the perfect opportunity. I don't care !
    That is not F A I R! - we Germans have much more experience in these Belgium matters.

Hello Stratego,

as long as these politicians know about their "pensions" those blood suckers are never going to change. Hope for the best to Belgium and Europe.

Regards
    Kruska

Comment

Originally posted by Kruska View Post
      That is not F A I R! - we Germans have much more experience in these Belgium matters.

Hello Stratego,

as long as these politicians know about their "pensions" those blood suckers are never going to change. Hope for the best to Belgium and Europe.

Regards
      Kruska
      Problem is that my German is not as good as my French or Dutch !!!
      But hey, Germany is welcome to conquer also, I still don't care...

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

BORG

Comment

Wallonie for France, and flamish for nederland.We take the beer and forest.
        I don't know so much the problem but it seems that flemish are really against any kind of agreement.

Comment

This happens to you chaps fairly regulalry doesnt it. UK hung parliament no thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by grosnain View Post
            Wallonie for France, and flamish for nederland.We take the beer and forest.
            I don't know so much the problem but it seems that flemish are really against any kind of agreement.
            Hello grosnain, stratego

okay you can have the beer - Deuvel brrr. I like Gent, beautiful city so it should be German. Maybe France - Holland -Germany 30/30/30 and 10% for Luxemburg?
            Last time I was in Belgium was in 2000 - things looked very good then to me - why the change? Is there really such a "problem" between Walones and the Flemish - or just Belgium in generall?

Regards
            Kruska

Comment

I think the problem is flemish, a mix between money and little revenge against ancient wallon domination.
              I can understand as i am from Brittany, my grand parents were beaten for speaking breizoneg.
              But today flemish forbid to speak other language than their, wich is stupid. And i don't think that Wallons have forbidden the flemish language early in XX century.

But france will be happy to get the most beautiful and wild forest of western europe. I think that this will be a good invest for the futur, more than Dutch financial industry and trade.

Comment

Originally posted by grosnain View Post
                I think the problem is flemish, a mix between money and little revenge against ancient wallon domination.
                I can understand as i am from Brittany, my grand parents were beaten for speaking breizoneg.
                But today flemish forbid to speak other language than their, wich is stupid. And i don't think that Wallons have forbidden the flemish language early in XX century.

But france will be happy to get the most beautiful and wild forest of western europe. I think that this will be a good invest for the futur, more than Dutch financial industry and trade.
                Sure, as if the Wallons are the angels, NOT !
                They have as much to blame as the Flemish.

The two just don't mix in politics...they are children PERIOD!

Personally I find the Walloons nice people, I have no problem with them what so ever, but in politics both parties are children !
                They ARE the problem: it's the politicians that plant hatred in as well the Wallons as the Flemish and why? Just to get votes...

GET RID OF THEM !
                Last edited by Stratego; 23 Apr 10, 13:55.

BORG

Comment

Oh yes i guess that politicians are involved in this mess. As usual, short term politics and unrealistic promises to be elected.
                  So the people are angry and they try everything to get out, even if it's not the real solution.

Comment

Here we go again !

JUST GET RID OF THESE LOSERS

Greets,
                    Stratego
                    With any luck the UK will launch a daring raid to annex the chocolate producing regions.

Mmmmmmmm Belgian chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Fodder76 View Post
                      With any luck the UK will launch a daring raid to annex the chocolate producing regions.

Mmmmmmmm Belgian chocolate
                      You mean you'll try to get a part of continetial europe that can then not be defended by the navy but must be hold with an army? Surely you are joking....

Belgium should just come back into the Holy Roman Empire of german Nation, we forgive you and you can keep your native languages, dutch is like a dialect of german anyway.

Netherlands and Luxemburg are next.
                      Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
                      Wirft über Land und Meer
                      Weithin der deutsche Aar
                      Flammenden Blick.

Comment

Sure, as if the Wallons are the angels, NOT !
                        They have as much to blame as the Flemish.

The two just don't mix in politics...they are children PERIOD!

Personally I find the Walloons nice people, I have no problem with them what so ever, but in politics both parties are children !
                        They ARE the problem: it's the politicians that plant hatred in as well the Wallons as the Flemish and why? Just to get votes...

GET RID OF THEM !
                        Hello Stratego,

you know what this Wallons - Flemish blunder reminds me off?

LECHFELD 955

sorry I just had too

Regards
                        Kruska

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post

Netherlands and Luxemburg are next.
                          Pssssst.. they don't need to know yet... Now, how do we get ze Britischer Tommy Teufelhunden away from all that delicious chocolate? shall we use ze ack ack?

Regards
                          Kruska
                          Last edited by Kruska; 25 Apr 10, 10:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimi View Post
                            You mean you'll try to get a part of continetial europe that can then not be defended by the navy but must be hold with an army? Surely you are joking....

Belgium should just come back into the Holy Roman Empire of german Nation, we forgive you and you can keep your native languages, dutch is like a dialect of german anyway.

Netherlands and Luxemburg are next. :cheeky:
                            Going to have another go are we Kimi?

Comment

Originally posted by Kruska View Post
                              Pssssst.. they don't need to know yet... Now, how do we get ze Britischer Tommy Teufelhunden away from all that delicious chocolate? shall we use ze ack ack?

Regards
                              Kruska
                              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X