Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece government regards Peadophila as a disability

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-...isability.html

According to the link the kiddy feelers get given additional benefit monies by the Greek government.
    "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Robert de Niro knows the score.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

I thought the Greek government was bankrupt.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        I thought the Greek government was bankrupt.
        Seems they can find money for what is important to them...
        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

I have a theory :-)

Being the first to mate with a young female after they sexual maturity would have a fitness advantage in the environment we evolved for. In that environment a fast lifestyle would with only minor social restraints be normal.

I have been somewhat repulsed by how often I have heard perfectly average well socialized men say something like they are going to trade their wives in for two 16 year old's. My suspicion is that attraction to very young pubescent females is in fact "normal". The attraction to prepubescent children is likely just a mutant version of that emotional or instinctually predisposition.

What proponents of empathy and fairness don't understand is that by adopting the emotive stance they are really opposing civilization itself. Instincts or emotional intelligence is simply not compatible with the harsh requirements of civilization's need for stability. The question is realizing instincts must be satisfied for emotional stability how does civilization accommodate opposing demands.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

I have a theory :-)

Being the first to mate with a young female after they sexual maturity would have a fitness advantage in the environment we evolved for. In that environment a fast lifestyle would with only minor social restraints be normal.

I have been somewhat repulsed by how often I have heard perfectly average well socialized men say something like they are going to trade their wives in for two 16 year old's. My suspicion is that attraction to very young pubescent females is in fact "normal". The attraction to prepubescent children is likely just a mutant version of that emotional or instinctually predisposition.
            Perhaps, but then again, sexual attraction to prepubescent children has to be considered not just "mutant," but downright deviant, since prepubescent children are not capable of reproduction, unlike adolescents, who are capable of reproduction.

What proponents of empathy and fairness don't understand is that by adopting the emotive stance they are really opposing civilization itself. Instincts or emotional intelligence is simply not compatible with the harsh requirements of civilization's need for stability. The question is realizing instincts must be satisfied for emotional stability how does civilization accommodate opposing demands.
            Children who are not allowed to grow through normal means to adulthood will, in their turn, be emotionally damaged adults, and will likely do harm to their neighbors, their families, and their children -- who in their turn will likely repeat the same cycle. Therefore, "emotional intelligence" -- what ever the fck that means -- must be set aside for the good of the community. So in this instance, back in the 1970s West Germany treated a number of convicted pederasts with chemical castration -- and still they re-offended. Whatever the mutant pedophile gene is, its urgings are so powerful that they can overcome the absence of testosterone. In short, since pedophiles are among the most persistent of all categories of offenders, we must accept that conventional treatments are not effective, and consider . . . . more stern alternatives, for the long-term good of the community. There's really no other way.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Perhaps, but then again, sexual attraction to prepubescent children has to be considered not just "mutant," but downright deviant, since prepubescent children are not capable of reproduction, unlike adolescents, who are capable of reproduction.

Children who are not allowed to grow through normal means to adulthood will, in their turn, be emotionally damaged adults, and will likely do harm to their neighbors, their families, and their children -- who in their turn will likely repeat the same cycle. Therefore, "emotional intelligence" -- what ever the fck that means -- must be set aside for the good of the community. So in this instance, back in the 1970s West Germany treated a number of convicted pederasts with chemical castration -- and still they re-offended. Whatever the mutant pedophile gene is, its urgings are so powerful that they can overcome the absence of testosterone. In short, since pedophiles are among the most persistent of all categories of offenders, we must accept that conventional treatments are not effective, and consider . . . . more stern alternatives, for the long-term good of the community. There's really no other way.
              I was using mutant in an allegorical sense to some extent. How much of the predisposition is genetic and how much is acquired I can't say. I'm convinced it is a mix making as you say it difficult to rehabilitate those stricken by such predispositions.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

I was using mutant in an allegorical sense to some extent. How much of the predisposition is genetic and how much is acquired I can't say. I'm convinced it is a mix making as you say it difficult to rehabilitate those stricken by such predispositions.
                There have been a fair number of pedophiles who have sought treatment voluntarily -- well before appearing on law enforcement's radar, but they must constantly fight against the urges, lest they commit actual crimes, and they're pretty candid: the urges are often overpowering. So I have no problem viewing pedophilia as a sickness. But like many dangerous diseases, its victims must be confined, for the good of the community, or else more innocents will be victimized. The salient issue here is not the pedophiles' condition, nor their rights as citizens, but the rights of the victims -- potential and realized -- and the overall health of the community. Those latter interests must take precedence over the former, otherwise we condemn -- in deed, if not in word -- countless innocents, who will in their turn all too likely repeat the process.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

There have been a fair number of pedophiles who have sought treatment voluntarily -- well before appearing on law enforcement's radar, but they must constantly fight against the urges, lest they commit actual crimes, and they're pretty candid: the urges are often overpowering. So I have no problem viewing pedophilia as a sickness. But like many dangerous diseases, its victims must be confined, for the good of the community, or else more innocents will be victimized. The salient issue here is not the pedophiles' condition, nor their rights as citizens, but the rights of the victims -- potential and realized -- and the overall health of the community. Those latter interests must take precedence over the former, otherwise we condemn -- in deed, if not in word -- countless innocents, who will in their turn all too likely repeat the process.
                  I agree with the sentiment but as a practical matter driving criminals underground, especially "addicts" is not the answer. I estimate that 20 percent of the population has some emotional disability that is damaging to society. Most are "incurable" and we can't lock them all up. In more primitive societies they were simply eliminate from the population either through execution or being exiled. Neither of those options are practical either as genius has some of the same personality traits.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X