Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Germany bring back compulsory military service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

By Combat Formations, I meant Infantry or Armored divisions, the hookers are being supported by support troops.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Jesus! How have hooker in Germany been supporting themselves then?
    By Combat Formations, I meant Infantry or Armored divisions, the hookers are being supported by support troops.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Opinion: A year in the service of Germany can't do any harm

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-a-year...arm/a-54070693

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikki View Post

The Germans today are nothing like the Germans of yesterday. Nowadays, they're too PC.
    Might wave the white flag before the French next war...

From the OP this was to combat 'right wing extremism'. German attempts to combat 'right wing extremism' by expanding their military have not worked well in the past....

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

As long it does not involve pointy helmets and an invasion of my private property, why not

There's only 2 directions for armed Germans to go and neither looks very promising to me.
    The Germans today are nothing like the Germans of yesterday. Nowadays, they're too PC.
    Might wave the white flag before the French next war...

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied

There haven't been any combat formations in Germany for over 25 years now, so what are we talking about here?

Poland to get some US troops withdrawn from Germany
    https://www.journalnow.com/news/nati...2c9eaf298.html

Pentagon releases statement in support of reducing troops in Germany
    https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/202...5821593559150/

Trump approves Pentagon plan to pull 9,500 US troops from Germany
    https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...-from-germany/

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied

There haven't been any combat formations in Germany for over 25 years now, so what are we talking about here?
    Jesus! How have hooker in Germany been supporting themselves then?

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Germany will need to figure something out with their military since the US is pulling out a lot of troops and moving them to other countries, where they are appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Germany will need to figure something out with their military....
    As long it does not involve pointy helmets and an invasion of my private property, why not

There's only 2 directions for armed Germans to go and neither looks very promising to me.
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 08 Jul 20, 11:36.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied
    Germany will need to figure something out with their military since the US is pulling out a lot of troops and moving them to other countries, where they are appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Bow
    replied
    Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    Who can forget all those videos of Fat German teens getting beat by those illegal immigrants? Maybe it is time give them some backbone and skills? I don't see them beating up on Fallschirmjaeger or Alpine trained kids.

Pruitt
    The only fat people I met in Germany were fat Americans tourists waddleing down the street.....

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    First, don't they need to get the equipment they have in good repair? Without it, troops are just cannon fodder.

Leave a comment:

• Rojik
    replied
    In the age of push button warfare I’d be focussed on enlisting smarter rather than more. But I’m sure it gives the great unwashed a talking point.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Fat German teens??? Not where I live.

Granted the whole of the population is putting on the weight but compared to other country's still pretty fit.

As far as one year service I find it a joke. You need a year just to learn to polish your boot.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Who can forget all those videos of Fat German teens getting beat by those illegal immigrants? Maybe it is time give them some backbone and skills? I don't see them beating up on Fallschirmjaeger or Alpine trained kids.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X