Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU Corona Bonds to mutualise the debts from Covid-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Corona Bonds to mutualise the debts from Covid-19?

Is this something that is going to happen?

Seems to me that if the European Union wants to stand for anything going forward they have to have some sort of fiscal alliance over the coronavirus. The wealthier/least hard hit nations supporting the poorer/worst hard hit nations through mutualized debt instruments.
    Otherwise whats the point?

Anyway something to read from a British Pro-EU source

https://www.theguardian.com/business...o-sharp-relief

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
    EU Corona Bonds
    Is this something that is going to happen ?
    If it is - it's going have to be called something else, that won't sell

Some sort of mechanism to cover debts for the hardest hit members seems likely yes,

Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Your northern neighbour seems adamant against it.

Your southern neighbour seems to be in favour of it. I wonder if that has anything to do with France's national debt going screeching past 100%.

I reckon there will be repercussions if nothing is done

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
        Your northern neighbour seems adamant against it.

Your southern neighbour seems to be in favour of it.
        Sounds familiar to a student of Belgian history

I reckon there will be repercussions if nothing is done.
        Well - something will be done I'm sure, this is the sort of thing they're actually good at imho.

What does he want, got no sound on the clip there ?
        Last edited by Snowygerry; 02 Apr 20, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Sounds familiar to a student of Belgian history
          Your neighbour to the east will expect you to do what they tell you, your neighbour to the west couldn't care less.

Well - something will be done I'm sure, this is the sort of thing they're actually good at imho.

What does he want, got no sound on the clip there ?
          Symbolic innit. He's just replacing the EU flag with the Italian flag.

Comment

Well I don't know what to say, ...

Who put the flag there in the first place ? Is it his flag

Comment

Eurobond virus, will give a lot to talk about, Minister of Portugal and Minister of Holland war of words. Northern European countries are always at war with words from southern European countries.
              For me. Italy Spain are the countries that need the most help to follow other countries that also need it.
              Money is paper, human beings don't eat money, they eat potatoes. It may be that one day the countries that do not want to help the countries of the south do not have potatoes to eat. Countries that don't want to help. Netherlands Netherlands Austria Austria are the countries that offended Portugal Spain Italy Greece.
              I never saw one. E U united and never believed in the word E U. For me, it's Blah Blah Blah music.

E U divided between northern and southern countries - Cold northern European climate. Southern southern Europe hot, even in the climate we are divided. Southern Europe has wine potatoes and sardines, northern European countries only have ice.

In portuguese

Vírus Eurobond, vai dar muito o que falar, ministro de Portugal e ministro da Holanda guerra de palavras. Os países do norte da Europa estão sempre em guerra de palavras com os países do sul da Europa.
              Para mim. Itália Espanha são os países que precisam de mais ajuda a seguir outros países que também precisam.
              Dinheiro é papel, seres humanos não comem dinheiro, comem batatas. Pode ser que um dia os países que não querem ajudar os países do sul, não tenha batatas para comer. Os países que não querem ajudar. Holanda Holanda Áustria Áustria são os países que que ofendeu Portugal Espanha Itália Grécia.
              Eu nunca vi uma. E U unida nem nunca acreditei na palavra E U. Para mim, é música de Blah Blah Blah.

E U dividida entre os países do norte e do sul - Clima do norte da europa frio.Clima do sul da europa quente,até no clima estamos divididos. Sul da europa tem batatas vinho e sardinhas,os paises do norte da europa só tem gêlo.

Comment

We cannot forget with the crimes of speculation, with the prices of masks and other goods to protect us from the Coronavirus, the Portuguese government is on the alert with the mafia of opportunists.
                Closing punishment if factories and with large fines.

In portuguese

Não podemos esquecer com os crimes da espéculação,com os preços das máscaras e outros bens para nos proteger do Coronavírus,o governo português está em alerta com a máfia dos oportunistas.
                Castigo encerramento se fábricas e com multas grandes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X