Edward VII.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward VII.

King Edward VII. of England. He reigned England from 1901 to 1910. He invented to open the downbutton of his vestcoat. He liked to eat good food and therefore he could not close that button 20200207_055410.jpg .

Originally posted by casanova View Post
    (…. )He invented to open the downbutton of his vestcoat. He liked to eat good food and therefore he could not close that button .
    An invaluable contribution to Western civilisation
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 07 Feb 20, 06:42.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Originally posted by casanova View Post
      King Edward VII. of England. He reigned England from 1901 to 1910. He invented to open the downbutton of his vestcoat. He liked to eat good food and therefore he could not close that button 20200207_055410.jpg .
      But what else about Edward VII ? How about fostering the Entente Cordiale ?
      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
      Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

Fosters makes Frenchie cordials?
        In my home Saskatchewan we used Saskatoon berries and - any alcohol this side of Methanol .......
        https://www.saskatoonberry.net/pages...ueur/index.htm
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

How about keeping Paris' brothels profitable? How about inventing ergonomically correct sex furniture?
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X