No announcement yet.

British Doctor of Thirty Years Fired For Refusing To Use Transgender Pronoun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Doctor of Thirty Years Fired For Refusing To Use Transgender Pronoun

A seasoned British doctor lost his government job as a medical assessor after more than three decades because he refused to renounce his Christian belief that gender is determined at birth.

Dr. David Mackereth, 56, a National Health Service employee, was fired from his post at the Department for Work and Pensions in July because he would not use a transgender pronoun, saying he believes "gender is defined by biology and genetics" and the "Bible teaches us that God made humans male or female."

This week he lost his case before an Employment Tribunal in England, where the judge ruled his beliefs were "incompatible with human dignity."

Mackereth, who now works as an NHS emergency doctor in another city, said his supervisor pressured him to refer to a "man six foot tall with a beard" as "she" and "Mrs.," but the doctor refused.
    https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...gender-pronoun
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

No comments or protestations from our British members?

Comment

Dr David Mackereth: Christian doctor 'was not suspended'

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-48954538

Since this came from FUU_KS NEWS it was a give a way
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        Dr David Mackereth: Christian doctor 'was not suspended'

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-48954538

Since this came from FUU_KS NEWS it was a give a way
        The Fuchs News Channel? The News Channel devoted to German Foxes? German Foxes like Heidi Klum and Claudia Schiffer?

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Fox News viewers must be the stupidest people on the planet. They live in a completely fact-free world

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post
            Fox News viewers must be the stupidest people on the planet. They live in a completely fact-free world
            "See the happy moron
            He doesn't give a damn
            I wish I was a moron
            My God perhaps I am"
            Dorothy Parker

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Actually the Fox report is as accurate as the BBC's.

​​​​​​The doctor told the tribunal he was suspended the following month after being “interrogated” by his boss, James Owen, for refusing to “call any six-foot-tall bearded man ‘madam’ on his whim”. The medic claims he was told he was “overwhelmingly likely” to lose his job unless he agreed. So while he may not have technically been dismissed you can be sure that his work environment was stressful enough to encourage him to leave.

This is the way communism always works. In the Soviet Union if you didn't believe the propaganda and repeat it you were declared mentally ill and given "help".

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Ah, communists again. I knew it.
                "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

No. Fox says he was fired. As he was not fired then their report is the lie.
                  I am reminded of the time this stupid news channel for stupid people claimed their were Muslim Religious Police in Birmingham and Britain was full of no-go areas ruled by Muslims.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1zxtbhyEg

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                    Ah, communists again. I knew it.
                    I wonder why 'Muslims' are not blamed as well?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

The Fuchs News Channel? The News Channel devoted to German Foxes? German Foxes like Heidi Klum and Claudia Schiffer?

I'll take MY Heidi Sargent any day over those two___

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

​​​​​​The doctor told the tribunal he was suspended the following month after being “interrogated” by his boss, James Owen, for refusing to “call any six-foot-tall bearded man ‘madam’ on his whim”. The medic claims he was told he was “overwhelmingly likely” to lose his job unless he agreed. So while he may not have technically been dismissed you can be sure that his work environment was stressful enough to encourage him to leave.

This is the way communism always works. In the Soviet Union if you didn't believe the propaganda and repeat it you were declared mentally ill and given "help".
                        So the UK is now ruled by communist, OK got it! Don't hurt yourself and get help, lots of help. In the mean time I'll pass on your regards to Komrad Queen, I don't think she will be amused

Comment

Imagine if he was a Muslim and refused to treat an unmarried pregnant woman due to his religious beliefs. I think the christian fundamentalists in God-Bless-America-Land would have a different take on it.
                          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            I'll take MY Heidi Sargent any day over those two___
                            If your television viewing choice is between Bill O'Reilly and Claudia Schiffer, do I really need to ask your preference?

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                            Imagine if he was a Muslim and refused to treat an unmarried pregnant woman due to his religious beliefs. I think the christian fundamentalists in God-Bless-America-Land would have a different take on it.

C'mon mate, you're comparing apples-'n-oranges. Women get pregnant -- regardless of their marital state -- as a function of their biology; call it "God's OEM" if you like. The six footer with a Lurch voice and "an Adam's apple the size of a cricket ball" all done up like Marilyn Monroe ain't sportin' God's OEM -- know what I'm sayin.' What if an adult male walked into a veterinarian's office asking to be treated as a canine -- replete with a collar and leash. Should the veterinarian be legally obliged to give dog treatments and dog drugs to this weirdo? Think that sounds too crazy, like it can never happen? Ever heard of "furries"?

Just 'cause a guy has a kink, should that oblige the whole rest of the world to cater to it?
                            Last edited by slick_miester; 04 Oct 19, 11:07.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post
                              No. Fox says he was fired. As he was not fired then their report is the lie.
                              I am reminded of the time this stupid news channel for stupid people claimed their were Muslim Religious Police in Birmingham and Britain was full of no-go areas ruled by Muslims.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1zxtbhyEg

Ah...the Muslim bugaboo again. You British are a bigotted lot, aren't you.

BTW - anytime your boss tells you to do something against your will or suffer consequences after suspending you, you're being fired, unless you're one of the spineless proletariat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X