Boris the outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris the outlaw

UK supreme court rules Boris broke the law and the suspension of Parliament is void so presumably they can all go back.
    Downing Street said it was "currently processing the verdict"
    Which is possibly code for trying to pin the blame on each other and cook up some excuses. What hysterical headlines will the red tops be displaying tomorrow I wonder?

If HM was a mite upset with Dave the Dud recently what must her attitude be towards Boris the Bodger for misleading her?

Thought if Boris just re suspends Parliament will he be deemed to have committed contempt of court? Be hilarious if he found himself sharing a cell with Julian Assange
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Boris is running away with the competition to be the least successful Prime Minister on record.

Stands a chance of having the shortest term of any Prime Minister yet as well.

Though public opinion has him as the least unfavourable of the Party leaders

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
      Boris is running away with the competition to be the least successful Prime Minister on record.

Stands a chance of having the shortest term of any Prime Minister yet as well.

Though public opinion has him as the least unfavourable of the Party leaders
      Incompetence sometimes still brings popularity - Boris looks like becoming the Eddy the Eagle of British politics
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

When Teresa May resigned I heard a commentator say that she will be remembered as the worst Prime Minister in history, so far this year.

Spot on, I'd say.
        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X