Conservative Leadership Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=E.D. Morel;n5123968
    The fantasy that is a no deal Brexit which doesn't wreck the UK is still on track.[/QUOTE]

There is no proof that it is a fantasy , besides it is irrelevant as there is no proof that there will be a no deal Brexit .See the Financial Times of June 14.

Comment

• A good history of Boris here.
      When a man like Conrad Black describes you as "ineffably duplicitous" you really need to take stock of yourself.
      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

• You mean : he is a politician ?
        There is no one else, all the others have betrayed the British people and are at the paylist of British Deep State .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          You mean : he is a politician ?
          No, that's not what I mean. I mean what I said. Read it again.

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          There is no one else, all the others have betrayed the British people and are at the paylist of British Deep State .
          What childish nonsense.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

• Max Hastings, former editor of the Daily Telegraph, a stridently conservative newspaper, wrote this article savaging the character, ability and integrity of Boris Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
              Max Hastings, former editor of the Daily Telegraph, a stridently conservative newspaper, wrote this article savaging the character, ability and integrity of Boris Johnson.
              This one ?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-party-britain

If the Johnson family had stuck to showbusiness like the Osmonds, Marx Brothers or von Trapp family, the world would be a better place. Yet the Tories, in their terror, have elevated a cavorting charlatan to the steps of Downing Street, and they should expect to pay a full forfeit when voters get the message. If the price of Johnson proves to be Corbyn, blame will rest with the Conservative party, which is about to foist a tasteless joke upon the British people who will not find it funny for long.
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Max Hastings, former editor of the Daily Telegraph, a stridently conservative newspaper, wrote this article savaging the character, ability and integrity of Boris Johnson.
                But you '' forget '' wisely to inform your readers that Hastings is anti Brexit, which makes his comments very suspect .
                The ad hominem attacks that Deep State is now starting against the person of Boris, and no longer discussions about Brexit, indicate that Deep State is very desperate and is using irrelevant arguments against Brexit : the behavior of Boris as a journalist has nothing to do with Brexit .
                The attacks from Hastings prove that the Telegraph is an establishment and anti Brexit journal .
                What Hastings said, the Guardian could say .
                Thus irrelevant
                Hastings remained silent,when Boris was foreign secretary or Mayor of London .Thus, why would anyone believe him now ?
                If Johnson was good enough for Hastings as mayor of London,as Foreign Secretary, why whould he suddenly not be suitable for PM ?
                The whole thing is an orchestrated attack .

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  Using the Guardian to attack Boris is as using the Wapo to attack Trump .

Comment

• If the Johnson family had stuck to show business like the Osmonds, Marx Brothers or von Trapp family, the world would be a better place.
                    Especially if Boris emulated Harpo Marx
                    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

But you '' forget '' wisely to inform your readers that Hastings is anti Brexit, which makes his comments very suspect .
                      The ad hominem attacks that Deep State is now starting against the person of Boris, and no longer discussions about Brexit, indicate that Deep State is very desperate and is using irrelevant arguments against Brexit : the behavior of Boris as a journalist has nothing to do with Brexit .
                      The attacks from Hastings prove that the Telegraph is an establishment and anti Brexit journal .
                      What Hastings said, the Guardian could say .
                      Thus irrelevant
                      Hastings remained silent,when Boris was foreign secretary or Mayor of London .Thus, why would anyone believe him now ?
                      If Johnson was good enough for Hastings as mayor of London,as Foreign Secretary, why whould he suddenly not be suitable for PM ?
                      The whole thing is an orchestrated attack .
                      I an reminded of the old saying; "Dont argue with an idiot, it's hard to tell the difference".

Comment

No, that's not what I mean. I mean what I said. Read it again.

What childish nonsense.
                        It has been proved that someone as Soros pomped millions of pounds in the anti Brexit campaign .

Comment

It has been proved that someone as Soros pomped millions of pounds in the anti Brexit campaign .
                          See above.

Comment

Using the Guardian to attack Boris is as using the Wapo to attack Trump .
                            I don't give a flying fig.

It's the Daily Telegraph btw.

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Nope - the usual conspiracy right wing nutters - just say it and believe that if they repeat something often enough it becomes true.
                              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

I don't give a flying fig.

It's the Daily Telegraph btw.
                                Post 203 : The Guardian .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X