Borderless (2019) |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderless (2019) |

This is a hour and a half presentation about the immigration crisis in the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_fz9EW5Iw
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Lauren Southern is amazingly brave, and very persistent. YukTub has been censoring this vid for a year and a half, but having risked her life to make it in the first place those Libtard pencil-pushers are nothing to her.

Just ten minutes into it you see how the Human Traffickers are brutalizing the Turkish people.... but I wish they had better night-time photographic gear.
    More later....
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Agree that it is pretty informative, especially how she reports that the poorest of the poor and most destitute never come close to European shores because there is no way they can ever find the 3000 Euro demanded by the smugglers.
      ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
      2) Enjoy playing it
      3) Enjoy sharing it
      4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Lauren Southern is amazingly brave, and very persistent. ..................
        She is also a person of interest to the UK Security Services because of her links to far-right 'Terrorism' She was detained in 2018 under Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and given a lifetime ban from The UK because of her extreme political views. It seems that Border Controls are not as ineffective as she claims and they prevented this disgusting filth-monger from contaminating the people of the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post

She is also a person of interest to the UK Security Services because of her links to far-right 'Terrorism' She was detained in 2018 under Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and given a lifetime ban from The UK because of her extreme political views. It seems that Border Controls are not as ineffective as she claims and they prevented this disgusting filth-monger from contaminating the people of the UK.
          And there you have the progressive view. Just what kind of sick mentality would link her activities to terrorism?
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

And there you have the progressive view. Just what kind of sick mentality would link her activities to terrorism?
            Unthinking sycophants of Big Brother, mostly.
            Its amazing how many wanna-be Gestapo goons there are out there, isn't it?

The UK nailed her because of a booth she set up in a public park where the banner was "What if Mohamed was Gay?" The fallout had barely even started when the Police proved that the Muslims have absolute dominance over British culture by shutting her down and pushing her and her team out of the park.

Want to know who rules? Just find out who you are not allowed to make fun of.
            Naturally, that only applies when the rulers are insecure and prone to fits of violence.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Eh?
              I thought you were demanding soveriegn nations be allowed to control their own borders?

It appears to be a subject very dear to your heart yet now you turn snowflake and cry because a far-right loonie you agree with falls foul of The UK Terror Laws law. Perish the though that you think you and your ilk are 'special' and the law does not apply to 'you'.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Unthinking sycophants of Big Brother, mostly.
                Its amazing how many wanna-be Gestapo goons there are ............

Default to Hitler and down the rabbit hole we go.......
                Rules do not apply to me....a terrorist I like is not a real terrorist..................open borders for white people only....................the Earth is flat..................moon landings were faked............I don't need no stinking vaccinations.............

At least the last bit ensures these cave-men will self-extinct in a couple of generations!

Comment

Eh?
                  I thought you were demanding soveriegn nations be allowed to control their own borders?

It appears to be a subject very dear to your heart yet now you turn snowflake and cry because a far-right loonie you agree with falls foul of The UK Terror Laws law. Perish the though that you think you and your ilk are 'special' and the law does not apply to 'you'.
                  And there you go. Personal attacks and frothing at the mouth.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

And there you go. Personal attacks and frothing at the mouth.
                    So The UK using Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000 to refuse entry to those it suspects to be a threat to the security of the County is 'frothing at the mouth'?Just because you think the sun shines from her posterior does not change the fact the Terror Laws were judged to apply to her and her disgusting views. By extension all those who claim she 'did nothing wrong' should, the next time they enter the UK, explain to the Immigration Staff how you believe she is perfectly normal, that you support her actions 100% and she was picked on by 'Muslim Rape Gangs' or some such nonsense and see how long it takes for your boney arse to get thrown back across the Atlantic.

Why are you defending someone judged to be a threat to the UK?

Comment

So The UK using Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000 to refuse entry to those it suspects to be a threat to the security of the County is 'frothing at the mouth'?Just because you think the sun shines from her posterior does not change the fact the Terror Laws were judged to apply to her and her disgusting views. By extension all those who claim she 'did nothing wrong' should, the next time they enter the UK, explain to the Immigration Staff how you believe she is perfectly normal, that you support her actions 100% and she was picked on by 'Muslim Rape Gangs' or some such nonsense and see how long it takes for your boney arse to get thrown back across the Atlantic.

Why are you defending someone judged to be a threat to the UK?
                      If such a little girl is such a threat the the UK I really pity you. Your poor little mind can't stand a little controversy.

She's not a racist, she's a dumb blond going into harms way. She makes her money going into dangerous places for a blond woman and doing investigation. She flits about the world doing investigative journalism. That you can't respect that shows your true colors.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Considering there is no immigration crisis IN the EU, it's at BEST a... weird angle. Though the suspicion (reasonable) is that she is pandering to an audience that is inherently xenophobic, anti-EU etc., who wants their prejudices confirmed and she is happy to oblige.

What's arguably ongoing is a humanitarian crisis ON the borders of the EU, involving refugees, because they're not getting in.

Comment

If such a little girl is such a threat the the UK I really pity you. Your poor little mind can't stand a little controversy.

She's not a racist, she's a dumb blond going into harms way.
                          So you believe Nation States should not be allowed to decide who they let into the Country and whats more you think a woman excluded under a Terrorism Law is just a little 'controversy'?
                          Its sickening to see deluded applogists for far-right terror causes crawl from the woodwork when one of their own is made accountable for their actions.

Comment

If such a little girl is such a threat the the UK I really pity you.........
                            Advice from a Country where it is normal for citizens to be armed to the teeth because they are (if Youtube is to be believed) terrified of a 'home invasion'? Those who live in mortal terror of their close neighbours think I am overly-sensitive?
                            Far better that the people who preach messages of hate and violence are excluded at the door and thus I have no need to obtain military grade weapons for the race-war her hate-speech is intended to start.
                            Last edited by m kenny; 26 May 19, 07:04.

Comment

As I’ve said before on this site the EU has an refugee inconvenience, with 1 in every 500 people here being a refugee. Jordan, now they have a refugee crisis.
                              "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                              validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                              "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X