Trumps visit to the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumps visit to the UK

I see that Trump is going to grace the UK with a so called "State visit"...........Guess May must have begged QE2 to invite Trump to the UK i hope of getting some contracts or jobs in the UK after the mess May made of things................Wonder if he is going to let the "old lady" soak in the sun like last time....

Begged? This visit was scheduled a long time ago as I showed back when all the TDSer's were gloating over the fact that his last visit was not a State visit.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Let's hope this time the parachutist lands right on his melon!

The long toll of the brave
      Is not lost in darkness
      Over the fruitful earth
      And athwart the seas
      Hath passed the light of noble deeds
      Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
        Let's hope this time the parachutist lands right on his melon!

And no one lends him an umbrella
        A window-cleaner in our street
        Who fell (five storeys) at my feet
        Impaled himself on my umbrella.
        I said: "Come, come, you careless fella!
        If my umbrella had been shut
        You might have landed on my nut!"

Harry Graham
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          Begged? This visit was scheduled a long time ago as I showed back when all the TDSer's were gloating over the fact that his last visit was not a State visit.
          They really know how to scrape the bottom of the barrel, don't they?

Its like mentioning that the N'orks wanted 2 million for that guy they released last year, WITHOUT mentioning that Trump did NOT pay it.
          Catering to the lowest possible denominator is all they have left.
          So weird.
          So sad.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

President of the United States pays state visit to another country that has long alliance ties between the two . Well who would of thought such a thing!

Comment

Ordinarily it wouldn't be such a mess. Of course that was back when the media in both countries acted like they had some sense of decorum. I mean, if the Queen visited Camp David, you'd expect at least a modicum of decorum. Hell, I'd expect a modicum of decorum for a state visit from (insert country we really don't like here).
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Just because Trump has denigrate the office of President of the United States of America that doesn't make it okay for others to do the same. It is important that people show respect to the office by being respectful to the man. To do otherwise it to be disrespectful towards the people of the USA.
                "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                  Just because Trump has denigrate the office of President of the United States of America that doesn't make it okay for others to do the same. It is important that people show respect to the office by being respectful to the man. To do otherwise it to be disrespectful towards the people of the USA.
                  Translation : I dislike Trump, thus May should not invite Trump .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Translation : I dislike Trump, thus May should not invite Trump .
                    You are not very good at translating, are you?
                    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

Well to be fair...the Office of the President has been sorely denigrated by Trump's predecessors as well, so there is enough hypocrisy to go around every time a segment of society claims offense.

I think by this point, the Oval Orifice has become used to the abuse.
                      You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

Well to be fair...the Office of the President has been sorely denigrated by Trump's predecessors as well, so there is enough hypocrisy to go around every time a segment of society claims offense.

I think by this point, the Oval Orifice has become used to the abuse.
                        Both you and E.D.Morel appear to misunderstand the verb to denigrate and may be confusing it with disgrace.
                        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Both you and E.D.Morel appear to misunderstand the verb to denigrate and may be confusing it with disgrace.
                          Fair enough. Disgrace, diminish, degrade, dishonor, etc.
                          You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X