X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for global warming...

It's like late autumn cold here...
    What happened to global warming!?
    It stopped like 2 years ago. But nobody is talking about the global cooling,..

Originally posted by Imperial View Post
    That's in your neck of the woods: here it's about 6įC warmer (10įF) than normal, and will remain so for the next week.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

mid 70's here.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

w6.jpgimage_81015.jpg
        Last edited by Imperial; 19 Apr 19, 14:51.

Comment

I'm not sure what I posted is properly visible... I'm no longer familiar with the website.
          The point was the temperature at this hour today was exactly the temperature on November 6th 2018.

Comment

The coastal cities should be starting to submerge by now.

When we get a prediction that will occur before the predictor retires, I'll start taking it seriously.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

There's no money available if you ask to conduct a Global Cooling study.
              ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
              2) Enjoy playing it
              3) Enjoy sharing it
              4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Dumb people still haven't worked out the difference between weather and climate
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  The coastal cities should be starting to submerge by now.

And yet....

Disappointing, isn't it?

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Remember the good old days, back in the late 1970s when The New Ice Age was just beginning?
                    I do.
                    Scientist and Climatologists were convinced we would all be under ice sheets in 15 years, and predicted we would run out of oil, natural gas and coal within a few decades.

Man, those were the days! Sitting around the fire, burning the last remnants of furniture and clothing, in a futile attempt to survive....
                    But Science Came to the Rescue and told us the great news about the Hole!
                    That Glorious Hole in the Ozone!
                    If it hadnít been for those ever knowledgeable Scientists and Professors studying these things, finding the Hole in the Ozone that warmed us back up, why, we would all be dead!
                    and Al Gore would only be famous for creating that useless Internet!
                    Last edited by Urban hermit; 21 Apr 19, 16:58.
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      Remember the good old days, back in the late 1970s when The New Ice Age was just beginning?
                      I do.
                      Scientist and Climatologists were convinced we were all be under ice sheets in 15 years, and predicted we would run out of oil, natural gas and coal within a few decades.

Mann, those were the days! Sitting around the fire, burning the last remnants of furniture and clothing, in a futile attempt to survive....
                      But Science Came to the Rescue and told us the great news about the Hole!
                      That Glorious Hole in the Ozone!
                      If it hadnít been for those ever knowledgeable Scientists and Professors studying these things, finding the Hole in the Ozone that warmed us back up, why, we would all be dead!
                      and Al Gore would only be famous for creating that useless Internet!

Flat earthers, hobbit houses, deep state, lizard people, crisis actors, false flags, black helicopters etc. What would the world do without all the clever folks in the USA who can see the Matrix and are saving us from the commie bleeding heart libtard scientist people. Why these same scientists even believe the earth is older that 6000 years!

Comment

Past year in Belgium we got one of the hottest summers ever. There never something like this in 17 years that I'm living in Belgium.
                        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post

Flat earthers, hobbit houses, deep state, lizard people, crisis actors, false flags, black helicopters etc. What would the world do without all the clever folks in the USA who can see the Matrix and are saving us from the commie bleeding heart libtard scientist people. Why these same scientists even believe the earth is older that 6000 years!
                          Theorist are never wrong, they just keep moving the finish line. By the time things they predicted turns out wrong, they have already found some new way to spread fear of the future.
                          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

they have already found some new way to spread fear of the future.
                            You describe yourself and all the other crazy conspiracy loonies to a 'T'

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post

Past year in Belgium we got one of the hottest summers ever. There never something like this in 17 years that I'm living in Belgium.
                              Last year was colder than before. This year seems to go the same way. A cold, rainy spring. And the media is silent about it. Before, the media used to bombard us every time the temperatures were warmer than normal. Now, when they're lower than before, not a word.

I also noticed that the Weather Underground, a site I used to use before, has taken out its Almanac feature which used to show the highest and lowest temperatures registered on the day you checked.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X