Do you believe in coincidence?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in coincidence?

JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS

https://www.newsweek.com/notre-dame-...mosque-1397259

I donít
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

A sign of the end of days?

Or maybe they should do more on-the-job drug-testing.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
      JERUSALEM'S AL-AQSA MOSQUE FIRE BURNS AT THE SAME TIME AS FLAMES ENGULF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL IN PARIS

https://www.newsweek.com/notre-dame-...mosque-1397259

I donít
      What is your theory?
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I donít
        I do.
        That of God didn't want to take sides so seet fire to both of them?

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

coincidences happen all the time it's only conspiracy nuts, the paranoid and some primitive societies believe otherwise.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Two fires, and now this thread, I doubt THAT's a coincidence

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Both could be absolutely coincidence, but it raises suspicion that two iconic religious landmarks burn on the same day, we had three burn in Louisiana , it wasnít coincidence.
              Iím not pointing fingers and I pray these two events are not connected and were not intentional.
              However, it is a fact that many religious landmarks have been intentionally destroyed..
              Always be suspicious.
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

B
                Always be suspicious.
                And you'll be well on the way to paranoia
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

So far they are saying ND was an accident.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

And you'll be well on the way to paranoia
                    I assure you I am not curled up in a corner shaking, nor am I cleaning my weapons, prepping for the End of Times.
                    I also have no doubts that evil lives among us.

Comment

I assure you I am not curled up in a corner shaking, nor am I cleaning my weapons, prepping for the End of Times.
                      I also have no doubts that evil lives among us.
                      I have no doubt that evil, or at least the potential for evil, lives in all of us. Knowing that allows us to keep it in check.
                      "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                      validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Macron should have started his speech about Yellow Jackets jist 40 minutes after the fire started.
                        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Everything in France is an accident.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                            Macron should have started his speech about Yellow Jackets jist 40 minutes after the fire started.
                            Wrong country wrong time. The Reichstag caught fire in 1933. Please spare us from extremely stale recycled Brown shirt propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              What they are saying is that it wasn't arson - subtly different. There have been enough cases of restoration work leading to severe fires to justify a suspicion of gross (or criminal) negligence

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X