Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Yup.

The Irish called the tune, and cried when it came time to pay the fiddler.
    Substitute the word 'Muslim' for 'Irish' in the above and you have the mindset of the NZ Mosque murderer.

Its the old Crusader refrain 'Kill them all, God will know his own'.

Comment

Did the IRA shoot at the Paras that day - Yes/No

Did that shooting precipitate the shootings that followed - Yes/No

Will any terrorist be prosecuted for their actions that day - Yes/No

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post
        Did the IRA shoot at the Paras that day - Yes/No

Did that shooting precipitate the shootings that followed - Yes/No
        You missed:

Did the Paras shoot unarmed civilians Yes/No?

Did the Paras plant nail bombs on the victims Yes/No?

Is it permissible for soldiers, if they are fired at, to randomly shoot any civilians in the area Yes/No

In case their is any lingering doubt in Non UK readers minds a lengthy enquiry found that not one of the civilians was armed or fired at any soldiers.

Will any terrorist be prosecuted for their actions that day
        At least one will be. That is what the thread is about

I will say anyone who murders innocent people deserves to be tried and if convicted is a murdering scumbag terrorist.
        Can you confirm you feel the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post
          At least one will be. That is what the thread is about
          And what a great victory it will be for the IRA supporting lawyers who have managed to achieve this!

I will say anyone who murders innocent people deserves to be tried and if convicted is a murdering scumbag terrorist.
          You want all those IRA/INLA/UVF murderers and terrorists rearrested?

Comment

And what a great victory it will be for the IRA supporting lawyers who have managed to achieve this!
            IRA supporting?
            Oh I get it anyone who does not agree 100% with soldiers being able to shoot unarmed civilians in the back is an IRA supporter.

You want all those IRA/INLA/UVF murderers and terrorists rearrested?
            I am quite comfortable with IRA/INLA/UVF murderers being arrested.
            However it would seem you have a big problem with British Army murderers being arrested.
            Why is that?

Comment

Thereby stirring up the Troubles again and letting more innocent people get murdered. Seems pretty dumb.

Comment

Thereby stirring up the Troubles again and letting more innocent people get murdered. Seems pretty dumb.
                I am going to go out on a limb here.
                I say you were quite happy with 'killers' being prosecuted for any crimes committed in the past right up to the time it was decided that soldiers would be arrested for past crimes.
                I believe that is the moment when you decided it was a bad idea.

Comment

IRA supporting?
                  Oh I get it anyone who does not agree 100% with soldiers being able to shoot unarmed civilians in the back is an IRA supporter.

However it would seem you have a big problem with British Army murderers being arrested.
                  Why is that?

I'm torn. Being part Irish, I know why my great grandparents got out of that mismanaged Island plantation.
                  Yet- the paratroopers were send in with little riot control training, and IIRC, no protective vests into a stone walled urban area- a recipe for disaster.
                  They were rushed in to bolster a totally discredited Ulster Police Force.
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

Lord Saville disagrees with you.
                    Was he there that day, facing the crowd?

Or is he just another politician?

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Following through on that logic (only the soldiers who were there and can give a 'true' account) you next have to discredit the victims of the shooting as they too 'were there'.
                      Carry on tell us why they too are wrong/mistaken/liars ................

Comment

Thatís weak, even by your very low standards in these matters.
                        Heís a retired judge and former Supreme Court Justice. Heís also a retired soldier. His credentials more than suitable.
                        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

It's an argument me and my pals have been having for donkey's years. You cannot take a young man and put him through what it takes to create a Paratrooper or Royal Marine Commando... then put him in a combat situation expecting him to act like Dixon of Dock Green.
                          The long toll of the brave
                          Is not lost in darkness
                          Over the fruitful earth
                          And athwart the seas
                          Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                          Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
                            It's an argument me and my pals have been having for donkey's years. You cannot take a young man and put him through what it takes to create a Paratrooper or Royal Marine Commando... then put him in a combat situation expecting him to act like Dixon of Dock Green.
                            I agree. Those who ordered them in and those who covered up the culpability of the Paras should also have faced charges as theirs was the greater crime.
                            "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

Thatís weak, even by your very low standards in these matters.
                              Heís a retired judge and former Supreme Court Justice. Heís also a retired soldier. His credentials more than suitable.
                              As what? Judges and square-bashing paper soldiers weren't involved in the affair.

Had he ever faced a herd of hostile inbred Irish tenement trash?

Had he ever had to make the decision to shoot or don't shoot?

It's nonsense. For 47 years it wasn't a crime, and now some senile old lawyer reads a summary written by someone who wasn't there, and decides he wants his name in the paper.

If he was any sort of judge, he would know that after 47 years nearly every investigating officer and nearly all the chain of command in the incident is dead. Most of the witnesses are likewise dead or of a dubious age. But the truth won't get his name in the papers.

I've worked cold cases. Every year that passes the odds drop from small to worse.

This is just petty politics. The Irish never had the courage to stand up to the British Army, with good reason. This is the best they can manage, and as with everything Irish, it is small, weak, and sad.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

As what? Judges and square-bashing paper soldiers weren't involved in the affair.

Had he ever faced a herd of hostile inbred Irish tenement trash?

Had he ever had to make the decision to shoot or don't shoot?

It's nonsense. For 47 years it wasn't a crime, and now some senile old lawyer reads a summary written by someone who wasn't there, and decides he wants his name in the paper.
                                Your bigoted trolling comments aside you obviously know nothing about what the Saville enquiry actually looked at, or who the other members of the team were.
                                If he was any sort of judge, he would know that after 47 years nearly every investigating officer and nearly all the chain of command in the incident is dead. Most of the witnesses are likewise dead or of a dubious age. But the truth won't get his name in the papers.
                                You really have no idea what you are talking about.
                                I've worked cold cases.
                                I find that very hard to believe. Given the substance of your posts here I certainly canít believe that anyone was ever stupid enough to put you in charge of anything.
                                This is just petty politics. The Irish never had the courage to stand up to the British Army, with good reason. This is the best they can manage, and as with everything Irish, it is small, weak, and sad.
                                I think that comment says more about you than the Irish. Thankfully what actually gained us our freedom was the public opinion of the ordinary British people when they saw the brutal and oppressive nature of the British occupation of Ireland.

From your our comments here I take it that you thought that the Black civil rights movement was just a bunch of ni**er trash who should have been gunned down as well?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X