Stand Tall Prince Philip of England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    A broken wrist can be life changing. Just think, if you had 2 broken wrists, you couldn't type this nonsense and then where would you be?
    Its not life changing wrt a broken wrist. She will heal up. Have a drink on me. This lady involved in the accident ought be reaching out to the Prince instead of complaining about a flesh wound.

You would have been better off not making that post, and look you got your grade school friends to like the post. Just like it was back in elementary school. I cant remember the last time I quoted you, my friend take your misgivings out on someone else as I got nothing against you nor have I ever personally insulted you.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post

Yep, well you wouldn't want to stand in front of him if he was driving!
      You do know that Prince Charming, was captured by Plod less than 24 hours after that accident, driving without his seatbelt, don't you?
      They didn't do anything about that either!

How about sticking his shotgun up his arse and pulling the trigger?

First off how about some respect for The Prince of England..

Seatbelt laws are arguably a law that should not be around. The Prince is 97 and was around during WW2 this man has seen alot.

Back to the modern times, so you say the Prince was "caught" driving without a seat belt a day after the accident, I say give the Prince a break thats what many cops do wrt folks they pull over for w/e reason.

Any Americans or Brits that stand by the accident victim are in the wrong...and thats part of the attempted downfall of the great civilizations of world history...Those that get away from honor are the ones that disrespect Elders, and the ones complaining about a flesh wound wrt a broken wrist...By God there are greater tragedies in the world then a darn broken wrist my good friend. Long Live England

Young people get into accidents, as do old people. If I had a daughter and she was involved in the accident with Philip and she got a broken wrist and then tried to go on to get money, or complain about the pain and truma of a broken wrist...well I would tell my daughter to cut it out and show some respect for her elders.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

I was in fact saying that I see on youtube and other comment sections that most English Catholics and Protestants are standing by Prince Philip. It was a unifying post as Mark V misunderstood me.
        Whoever was responsible for the youtube report has a strange way of placing people into catagories in this secular age.
        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Its not life changing wrt a broken wrist. She will heal up. Have a drink on me. This lady involved in the accident ought be reaching out to the Prince instead of complaining about a flesh wound.
          I say that we put that to the test. Let's see how Jack gets on after having his wrist broken.

Long and short is that 97 year old farts shouldn't be driving.

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          As usual - a load of tosh
          "Tosh": is that Yorkshirean for "steaming pile of horsesht"? 'Cause if it is, then "tosh" makes it sound almost tolerable.....
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

Whoever was responsible for the youtube report has a strange way of placing people into catagories in this secular age.
            Thats not how I intended my post to be interpreted my friend. I assume that many of the Catholic and Protestants of England stand by the Prince

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I say that we put that to the test. Let's see how Jack gets on after having his wrist broken.

Long and short is that 97 year old farts shouldn't be driving.

"Tosh": is that Yorkshirean for "steaming pile of horsesht"? 'Cause if it is, then "tosh" makes it sound almost tolerable.....
              Its all good in the hood.

Accidents happen, and a broken wrist is an injury, certainly there are much greater tragedies in the world. The accident victim comes off to some as a moneygrubber. If anything she should reach out to Prince Philip and ask if the Prince is ok...but that was a bygone era when people had more dignity compared to this ugly world we live in today.

Well we got folks of all ages whom can drive properly, and we got folks of all ages that do not drive properly. Young people have got behind the wheel and went on to get in an accident that has killed other drivers. Prince Philip was not drunk, he made an honest mistake on the road.
              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 19 Feb 19, 16:41.

George S Patton

Comment

News coverage in the UK consisted of Nicholas Witchel crawling out of the Queen's a**e to tell us that Stavros had bent his range-rover, but was fine. There was no mention of the fact that he'd caused the accident by roaring out of a blind junction and ramming a car which had the right-of-way, injuring two innocent women, and putting a baby in danger..

Certain sections of the UK press blame immigrants for everything, unless they're 97-year-old Greeks with a sense of entitlement the size of a small country, who've been on state benefits since being demobbed after WW2.
                Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                  News coverage in the UK consisted of Nicholas Witchel crawling out of the Queen's a**e to tell us that Stavros had bent his range-rover, but was fine. There was no mention of the fact that he'd caused the accident by roaring out of a blind junction and ramming a car which had the right-of-way, injuring two innocent women, and putting a baby in danger..

Certain sections of the UK press blame immigrants for everything, unless they're 97-year-old Greeks with a sense of entitlement the size of a small country, who've been on state benefits since being demobbed after WW2.
                  Oliver Cromwell says he agrees with you, ace.
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Some old codger crashed into another car and buggers off without apologising. Then, much later, apologises indirectly. The police do nothing.
                    That story could be from just about anywhere.
                    What the hell has it to do with Catholics and Protestants?
                    Does anyone really think that the whole Royalist thing in Britain is split on religious lines? If so do those same people also think itís 1719 and not 2019?

I think that most people in Britain think the Monarchy is fine as long as the royals stay in their box and play by the rules and, while their constitutional position is daft, they have been a stabilising factor for the last 100 years.
                    But some old guy gets in a car crash and itís about religion? Címon. If people are okay with his casual racism and sexism (which is usually funny, not malicious) and all that then why would they have a problem with a fender bender?
                    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Seatbelt laws are arguably a law that should not be around. The Prince is 97 and was around during WW2 this man has seen alot.

Back to the modern times, so you say the Prince was "caught" driving without a seat belt a day after the accident, I say give the Prince a break thats what many cops do wrt folks they pull over for w/e reason.

Any Americans or Brits that stand by the accident victim are in the wrong...and thats part of the attempted downfall of the great civilizations of world history...Those that get away from honor are the ones that disrespect Elders, and the ones complaining about a flesh wound wrt a broken wrist...By God there are greater tragedies in the world then a darn broken wrist my good friend. Long Live England

Young people get into accidents, as do old people. If I had a daughter and she was involved in the accident with Philip and she got a broken wrist and then tried to go on to get money, or complain about the pain and truma of a broken wrist...well I would tell my daughter to cut it out and show some respect for her elders.
                      Dude you have got your head screwed on wrong. We don't need parasites anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by joea View Post

Dude you have got your head screwed on wrong. We don't need parasites anymore.

You noticed
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Well old chap, that's just absolutely spiffing, but if you want to go foreskin tugging to His Nibs, at least get his moniker right, he's not the Prince of England. It's Great Britain and Her Commonwealth, actually... hope this helps with yer bowing and scraping.

The long toll of the brave
                          Is not lost in darkness
                          Over the fruitful earth
                          And athwart the seas
                          Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                          Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Well old chap, that's just absolutely spiffing, but if you want to go foreskin tugging to His Nibs, at least get his moniker right, he's not the Prince of England. It's Great Britain and Her Commonwealth, actually... hope this helps with yer bowing and scraping.

Then clearly he's also the prince of England. Unless of course, you exclude the biggest country and nation within the Union i.e England and the English.

Comment

Originally posted by walle View Post

Then clearly he's also the prince of England. Unless of course, you exclude the biggest country and nation within the Union i.e England and the English.
                              Sure, but his title is not Prince of England in the same way that President Trump's title is not President of Florida.
                              "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                              validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                              "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

Sure, but his title is not Prince of England in the same way that President Trump's title is not President of Florida.
                                Who said it was?

The Queens title isn't the "Queen of England" either but she is the Queen of England, as well as of a number of other nations.

Calling her the Queen of England isn't wrong, and her connection to the English nation will be stronger (including culturally) than to say her connection to the Canadian nation, of which she is also queen.

Point is, calling him Prince of England works just fine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X