Stand Tall Prince Philip of England

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand Tall Prince Philip of England

Prince Philip has come under some fire for a recent car crash.

Prince Philip will not be prosecuted for the car accident he was involved in last month.

The Crown Prosecution Service said Thursday that the Duke of Edinburgh will not face any charges over the crash near the Sandringham estate, which left a woman in another vehicle with a broken wrist.

Philip, 97, gave up his driver’s licence following the incident, and apologized to the other car’s occupants — two women and a baby.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4960518/p...h-prosecution/

People of all ages get into motor vehicle accidents, these things happen. Prince Philip made a mistake and can atone like any man. President Obama has trust in the Prince as a driver. And I stand by Prince Phillip w/e his future choice is wrt driving.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

One law for them one law for us...

The long toll of the brave
    Is not lost in darkness
    Over the fruitful earth
    And athwart the seas
    Hath passed the light of noble deeds
    Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
      One law for them one law for us...

What are they gonna do though Von. Fine him? Put some points on the licence he's just surrendered. Throw him in the clink?

He's 97.
      "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
      - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Long live Prince Philip. He is an oldie but a goodie.

George S Patton

Comment

Many Englishmen view the lady involved in the accident as a moneygrubber..Some say that the lady of the vehicle that the Prince crashed into is a greedy opportunist..

Nice to see that so many English Catholics and Protestants are standing by their Prince.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            Many Englishmen view the lady involved in the accident as a moneygrubber..Some say that the lady of the vehicle that the Prince crashed into is a greedy opportunist..

Nice to see that so many English Catholics and Protestants are standing by their Prince.
            As usual - a load of tosh

Living in the UK I can say that there seems to be no such calumny of the accident victim here - what is your source ?

An why, other than the usualy pottiness are you dragging religion into this?
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              As usual - a load of tosh

Living in the UK I can say that there seems to be no such calumny of the accident victim here - what is your source ?

An why, other than the usualy pottiness are you dragging religion into this?
              Englands Catholic heroes stand over this nonsense tosh accusations. Richard the Lionheart and Robin Hood would stand by Prince Philip, if for just standing with fellow Knights.

Numerous youtube videos showing this accident victim Emma Fairweather complaining have received huge #s of dislikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4NcJoF0R8&t=71s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7svvM_n3o&t=8s

Clearly Englishmen are standing for The Prince of England, Philip. We are talking about a broken wrist here that is what Fairweather suffered, much, much much greater tragedies have occurred.

W/e you have to say in response friend, no matter what it is my view will not change as people young and old make mistakes on the road.

Specifically what is your take on this issue? What are your comments on the issue at hand not on me but the issue on hand ? Do you think its ok for Prince Philip to have to give up his license here?
              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 16 Feb 19, 20:13.

George S Patton

Comment

y
                Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post

What are they gonna do though Von. Fine him? Put some points on the licence he's just surrendered. Throw him in the clink?

He's 97.
                they could pull his private pilot's license for flying vintage jet fighters.

No more tally-ho in BAC lightnings....
                Last edited by marktwain; 17 Feb 19, 10:58.
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Englands Catholic heroes stand over this nonsense tosh accusations. Richard the Lionheart and Robin Hood would stand by Prince Philip, if for just standing with fellow Knights.

Numerous youtube videos showing this accident victim Emma Fairweather complaining have received huge #s of dislikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4NcJoF0R8&t=71s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7svvM_n3o&t=8s

Clearly Englishmen are standing for The Prince of England, Philip. We are talking about a broken wrist here that is what Fairweather suffered, much, much much greater tragedies have occurred.

W/e you have to say in response friend, no matter what it is my view will not change as people young and old make mistakes on the road.

Specifically what is your take on this issue? What are your comments on the issue at hand not on me but the issue on hand ? Do you think its ok for Prince Philip to have to give up his license here?
                  I think the point being made was your reference to a Catholic/Protestant divide among the English. It really doesn't signify much these days, as a general rule.
                  "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                  Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Yep, well you wouldn't want to stand in front of him if he was driving!
                    You do know that Prince Charming, was captured by Plod less than 24 hours after that accident, driving without his seatbelt, don't you?
                    They didn't do anything about that either!

Is not lost in darkness
                    Over the fruitful earth
                    And athwart the seas
                    Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post

He's 97.
                      How about sticking his shotgun up his arse and pulling the trigger?
                      Is not lost in darkness
                      Over the fruitful earth
                      And athwart the seas
                      Unquenchable forever.

Comment

We are talking about a broken wrist here that is what Fairweather suffered, much, much much greater tragedies have occurred.
                        A broken wrist can be life changing. Just think, if you had 2 broken wrists, you couldn't type this nonsense and then where would you be?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post

How about sticking his shotgun up his arse and pulling the trigger?
                          I'm guessing you're not a fan of Phil the Greek then Von?
                          "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                          - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Quite frankly I am surprised any of the Royals are allowed to drive themselves period ... muchless at the age of 97. They have police bodyguards who undergo all sorts of driving training ... why not take advantage of them?

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

I think the point being made was your reference to a Catholic/Protestant divide among the English. It really doesn't signify much these days, as a general rule.
                              I was in fact saying that I see on youtube and other comment sections that most English Catholics and Protestants are standing by Prince Philip. It was a unifying post as Mark V misunderstood me.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X