Merkel is done.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    If you read anything about the Holocaust, some of the victims in the camps were beheaded. A guillotine was sometimes used.

Where are Moslems beheading Germans or anyone else in Germany? I was there last summer and didn't see or hear of any beheadings by Moslems.
    That you were there last summer, does not mean that you didn't see /hear anything or any beheadings by Muslims , as you know very well that the German Deep State is very apt in hiding such things .
    But, let's look at some examples ( I know that you will close your eyes ) .
    Beheadings in Germany :
    June 2012 : in Berlin a Muslim beheaded his wife in front of their six children .
    July 2016 : a Syrian refugee (one of those who were welcomed enthusiastically by the Merkel brigade ) killed a woman with a machete near Stuttgart .
    October 2016 : in Rotenburg, christian refugees were threatened with beheading by Muslims .
    February 2017 : a German hostage was beheaded by Muslims in the Philippines .
    And in London (HQ of British Deep State ) a British soldier was beheaded by Muslims in May 2013 .
    And of course,thanks to Deep State and the Muslim lobby, the culprits were not punished .
    And I almost forgot : last year, an illegal Pakistani refugee beheaded his daughter of 2 years in the region of Hamburg .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

That you were there last summer, does not mean that you didn't see /hear anything or any beheadings by Muslims , as you know very well that the German Deep State is very apt in hiding such things .
      But, let's look at some examples ( I know that you will close your eyes ) .
      Beheadings in Germany :
      June 2012 : in Berlin a Muslim beheaded his wife in front of their six children .
      July 2016 : a Syrian refugee (one of those who were welcomed enthusiastically by the Merkel brigade ) killed a woman with a machete near Stuttgart .
      October 2016 : in Rotenburg, christian refugees were threatened with beheading by Muslims .
      February 2017 : a German hostage was beheaded by Muslims in the Philippines .
      And in London (HQ of British Deep State ) a British soldier was beheaded by Muslims in May 2013 .
      And of course,thanks to Deep State and the Muslim lobby, the culprits were not punished .
      And I almost forgot : last year, an illegal Pakistani refugee beheaded his daughter of 2 years in the region of Hamburg .
      Source(s)
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

The Bavarians are sick of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBBQn7nv13U

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post
          Bayner isn't Germany. They don't all wear lederhose and silly socks with feathers growing out of their heads.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Are they planning a putsch in Munich? If not, and I don't believe they are, it isn't a problem-get over it.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

If the CSU loses heavily in October, the coalition will collaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Are they planning a putsch in Munich? If not, and I don't believe they are, it isn't a problem-get over it.
                There seems to be a perception problem, do you really know what a putsch was like in Germany ? Germany did not had any putsch since the Weimar republic. I'm just mentioning civil actions.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfMKFCqgUSE

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Bayner isn't Germany. They don't all wear lederhose and silly socks with feathers growing out of their heads.
                  This sentiment is not only a Bavarian issue, there is only the German northwest that want's to hold on to Merkel. And even that support is dwindeling.

Comment

I expected this when 7 migrant processing centers popped up in Bavaria.
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

This sentiment is not only a Bavarian issue, there is only the German northwest that want's to hold on to Merkel. And even that support is dwindeling.
                      Bavaria is in the South East and here in a suburb of Stuttgart we have two newly built refugee centers and haven't had major problems from then except some fights between residents.

Comment

Seven centers could pop up in Munich and the number would be just about meaningless. Seven for the whole state more so. Bavaria is Germany's Alaska, largest state

New deportation Centers being opened.

https://www.dw.com/en/bavaria-unveil...ion/a-44858044

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Seven centers could pop up in Munich and the number would be just about meaningless. Seven for the whole state more so. Bavaria is Germany's Alaska, largest state

New deportation Centers being opened.

https://www.dw.com/en/bavaria-unveil...ion/a-44858044
                          I'm not anti imigrant/refugee. The foreign policy has to be changed. First ask yourself the question, who created those waves of refugee's ? And once we have established what is causing them, than we can look for solutions. A little hint: Military actions should be put off the table, and corporations will not like it.

Comment

Working...
                          X