Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metryll View Post

If opponents of Brexit had ability to stop Brexit, article 50 would have been revoked. If Brexit take 3 years to be implemented is lack of common vision between Leavers about which kind of Brexit is to be achieved.
    There can be only one kind of Brexit : a no deal Brexit . Britain,and all other countries,have the right to say : we leave . And there is no need for any deal with Brussels .Britain does not need the consent of the others to leave : it is the same for NATO : if a member wants to leave Nato ,he does not need the consent of the other members .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      : if a member wants to leave Nato ,he does not need the consent of the other members .
      So leave...............oh wait the UK won't leave without a deal. Even the rabid looney far-right Northern Irish MPs have said they would prefer to stay in the customs Union

Comment

• About the Irish Peace Agreement : that is the business of Brtain and Ireland only, not the business of France, Germany, Italy,etc,not the business of the Eurocrats .

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

I’ve worked out my demons good luck with yours Miss Kenny.
          'Miss'? You really are a bigot. Gender fluid is the way forward so get on the non-the binary bus and call me Mx...............
          Hugs and kisses dahling.

Comment

About the Irish Peace Agreement : that is the business of Brtain and Ireland only, not the business of France, Germany, Italy,etc,not the business of the Eurocrats .
            Eire is an EU State, and its concerns are also those of the EU. The Irish question is very complex, and a fingernail away from erupting into violence - not that the UK Government and their DUP allies care. Border controls in Ireland will light a powder-keg, so it's unsurprising that a group of countries got together in an effort to stop slaughtering each other would take a dim view of a very real conflict descending into armed combat, particularly when it involves an ally.

Of course, the UK Government is still telling Scotland that we need their permission to DISCUSS leaving the UK, let alone actually doing it.
            Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

• Originally posted by m kenny View Post

'Miss'? You really are a bigot. Gender fluid is the way forward so get on the non-the binary bus and call me Mx...............
              Hugs and kisses dahling.
              Are you saying that you want people to use the 1001 different terms for 2 different sexes that the wackjob left and liberals have been pushing for lately?
              This is what happens when you have too much time and imagination on your hands solving problems that aren’t problems.

Comment

That's for the British only to decide;you are not British, nor am I ; thus you cvan't deny them the right to renegade commitments .
                I'm not sure if you understood me at all. No one was denying any rights. Only marking that such things can not be done without severe consequences regardless of your (or any one else's) right to do so.
                It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

That's for the British only to decide;you are not British, nor am I ; thus you cvan't deny them the right to renegade commitments .
                  Yes, but that requires the British (parliament primarily) to actually make a decision, which first requires them to make certain choices. So far the UK has reneged on making those choices, and consequently has been unable to decide anything.

The EU IS trying to implement Brexit as a British decision, but that is literally impossible until the UK makes a decision, i.e, makes a choice. The Eu can't really help with that.

Fundamentally the problem is that the UK doesn't want to choose, since with Brexit all choices have negative consequences. The impression is very strong that the UK might really have assumed it wouldn't have to. But Brexit requires it, so here we all are now...

Comment

Are you saying that you want people to use the 1001 different terms for 2 different sexes that the wackjob left and liberals have been pushing for lately?
                    You are a yesterday man still fighting yesterdays battles. The war is over and your side lost. Suck it up.

Comment

You are a yesterday man still fighting yesterdays battles. The war is over and your side lost. Suck it up.
                      It’s never over to go back to common sense and to come back from insanity and self hating.

Comment

It’s never over to go back to common sense and to come back from insanity and self hating.
                        You like living in the past you old hippy?

https://youtu.be/EsCyC1dZiN8?t=37

Comment

You like living in the past you old hippy?

https://youtu.be/EsCyC1dZiN8?t=37
                          If I’m a f...ing hippy then Mountain Dew is made of actual Mountain Dew.
                          Future plans most often go astray like in the former Soviet Union countries they can now live in their cultures again self loathing/hatred doesn’t last forever.
                          Last edited by Snowshoveler; 07 Apr 19, 19:41.

Comment

Future plans most often go astray......... l
                            Make the most of this last dying reflex of the angry white man. Once Trump's demetia is too blatant to conceal its back to normal sane progressive leaders.

Comment

• I generally don't care what is going on in other countries and I really don't care, BUT I don't understand what is going on in the UK right now, the people voted for Brexit, so what's the holdup, sh-t or get off the pot!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                                I generally don't care what is going on in other countries and I really don't care, BUT I don't understand what is going on in the UK right now, the people voted for Brexit, so what's the holdup, sh-t or get off the pot!
                                The EU is determined that this instance of rebellion be punished most severely, and that if the U.K. actually shows some backbone and leaves.... that it be so economically devastated that no other's dare follow.
                                The most lucrative political position$ in the world depend on it, as do the Globalist stranglehold on that continent.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X