Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    IHe yelled that the old and poor people ( the Deplorables ) who voted for Brexit had destroyed the future of the British youth (he meant : the yuppies ) .
    Wrong again. The overwhelming majority of 'young people' were, and still are, for staying in the EU'. Young people from 18-35. It was the over 50s who wanted out. The ironic joke is that a sizeable number of those who voted leave are now dead and if May has her way they all will be by the time it is settled!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bow View Post
      His fathers Oppa was born in Germany...Trump is Swedish or something with an orange hair piece.........

As for The Brits......they will continue this charade for another period of time, then hope that everybody in Europe has forgotten what it was all about and continue their membership in the EU as if nothing ever happened........Sad to think that at one time they were rated as a world power and influence ....just like Trumps America.
      Right.... it can only get better after being a third world country under Obama.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by m kenny View Post

Yep a man who's father was born in Germany and likes comparing apples to origins!
        But at least he had a father; your hero was just a bastard in simple terms, and we don't even want to talk about his mother.
        My worst jump story:
        No lie.

~
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I don't want to gloat but .............
          Brexit shite..........b.jpgbrexit **** ,,.jpg

Suck it up chaps.
          Sounds like she's learned Trump talk.
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

When there was a referendum about the question if Britain would join the EC,the opponents of the entry of Britain accepted the result, when there was a referendum on Brexit, the opponents of Brexit did not accept the result .
            That is the difference .There was a referendum almost 3 years ago, the result is that today there is still no Brexit: the opponents of Brexit have never accepted the outcome of the referendum .
            There are strings attached. You simply cannot leave EU without settling everything. Instead of saying clearly what they wanted, exiters decided to play a game and lost it.
            There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

your hero was just a bastard in simple terms, and we don't even want to talk about his mother.
              Why do you speak of Jesus like that?

Comment

Why do you speak of Jesus like that?
                Did you really worship him that way?
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
                  No it's not, it's German. Trump is just uncomfortable with it being Germany. And then he lies habitually...
                  Oh!!! come on......His (Trump,s ) father was born in the US ,of Germanic heritage , his mother was a Scot from just outside .Aberdeen,...... The Donald was born in the US but maybe his birth certificate can be changed so that he can blame everybody else for what ever problem he is in.........

Comment

Wrong again. The overwhelming majority of 'young people' were, and still are, for staying in the EU'. Young people from 18-35. It was the over 50s who wanted out. The ironic joke is that a sizeable number of those who voted leave are now dead and if May has her way they all will be by the time it is settled!
                    The future is not to the young,but to the old : the young will also become old .

Comment

No they did not. They have cried, whined, obstructed and devastated every Tory administration since. Google 'John Major and the bas tards' for a insight into how deeply entrenched these loonies are in the Tory Party.
                      Wrong : there was a referendum in the past and Britain joined Europe because those who lost accepted their defeat : they did not demand a second referendu .
                      There was a referendum three years ago and Britain did not leave Europe because those who lost (Cameron, etc ) did not accept their defeat : they still demand a second referendum, and if they will lose this one also, they will demand a third, a fourth, etc .

Comment

Far-right manipulation of the truth. The argument is over the type of exit rather than exit itself. If the looney fruitcakes had not tried to ram through their extreme form of Brexit and demanded everyone surrender completely to their every whim they could have had their dream by now. It was the small minority of bat sh*t crazy extremists who messed everything up. They thought they could blackmail everyone but instead they provoked a backlash that lost them their prize.
                        If ever there was an example of a complete and utter defeat it is that of Boris Rees Mogg and ilk. They have been trounced!
                        Boris is not far-right : socially and economically he is on the left side of the Conservatives .
                        The big responsible is Corbyn : if he had accepted the result of the referendum,Brexit would be a fact . If it would be bad for Britain, he would win the elections and Britain would return .But he preferred a Britain subordinated to the Eurocrats to an independent Britain . His electors never will forgive him .
                        Boris supported May til the moment she capitulated for the anti Brexiteers and than he jumped on the Brexit band wagon .
                        If May and Corbyn had done their duty,Boris would never have the influence he has now .
                        10 years ago Corbyn said that the EU was a military Frankenstein, now he opposes Brexit .

Comment

The future is not to the young,but to the old : the young will also become old .
                          Profound wisdom there,

many of the old will die before the young grow old, of course,

maybe the future is to the the middle-aged
                          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Profound wisdom there,

many of the old will die before the young grow old, of course,

maybe the future is to the the middle-aged
                            And some of the young will die young and the future becomes the past so enough meretricious cod philosophy
                            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

• To the point of the thread, looks like 30 june AND EU elections in Britain now,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...d-discussions/

Brexit latest news: Theresa May requests Brexit delay to June 30 and says UK will prepare for MEP elections
                              If so - those will become a de facto referendum no ?

Also - by then most political assemblies in Europe will be looking at holiday recess, good luck getting anything voted then.
                              Last edited by Snowygerry; 05 Apr 19, 04:46.
                              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X