Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surrey View Post

Project Fear
    Really? That's the best you can do; answer a detailed and reasoned post with a meaningless tagline?
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
    validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
    "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I may not be familiar with the various figures' stances, but I do know that if a public official in the UK or Eire ( ) says "I didn't know that Nationalists and Unionists didn't vote for each other," then I'm compelled to question the competence not only of said official, but I'm going to question the competence of the voters who elected that official, as well. Admit it: that's a real special brand of stupid.
      There's no shortage of stupid voters in every country. I'm sure you have the same people in the Republic of America
      "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post

Really? That's the best you can do; answer a detailed and reasoned post with a meaningless tagline?
        The arguments have been gone through many times already. No point repeating them.
        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

There's no shortage of stupid voters in every country. I'm sure you have the same people in the Republic of America
          More than our share it seems . . . .
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Originally posted by Surrey View Post

The arguments have been gone through many times already. No point repeating them.
            Sure, but that sort of emotive Trump-esque line?

Comment

Sure, but that sort of emotive Trump-esque line?
              Sadly it was pretty much exactly what i expected.

Regardless we shall soon see what will happen. Time is running out.
              It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

• How others see 'us'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDvYiitV6wk

It has English sub-titles

Comment

• Originally posted by m kenny View Post
                  How others see 'us'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDvYiitV6wk

It has English sub-titles

Ah, ze famous German sense of humour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gooner View Post

Ah, ze famous German sense of humour.
                    If the Germans can find the humor in Brexit, what does that tell us?

Comment

• See hear the caliper of the loony Brexiter, cant even spell proper

Screen gvbgshot_2b.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
                        That we've been here before?

lb40-18.jpg

Comment

Are you saying that the German sense of humor is somehow inferior to everyone else's, and that making jokes over there should be seen as unusual or especially impressive?
                          Hmmmm....
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• You know, just out of curiosity, I was knowingly being totally ambiguous when I posted that.

Just to see what people might make of it.

Brexit is still a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Comment

You know, just out of curiosity, I was knowingly being totally ambiguous when I posted that.

Just to see what people might make of it.

Brexit is still a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
                              It has just been called off. May has decided that therewill now be no Brexit. Ordinary people are too stupid to be allowed to vote.
                              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

• Withdrawal on March 29th was an act of Parliament. It would take another act of Parliament to delay it and approval by all the remaining EU 27.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X