X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.D. Morel
    replied
    The short reign of Citizen Smith
    RTÉ's Northern Editor Tommie Gorman looks back on Julian Smith's time in office as Northern Ireland Secretary, which lasted just 204 days.

Leave a comment:

• Vaeltaja
    replied
    I guess Boris has found the magical money tree - i can't figure out how the finances would allow such a project without it.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Originally posted by Surrey View Post

The Treasury advisers leaked badly and deserved to be fired. There have been a succession of stories in the press recently about Javid proposing large scale tax rises. If true then he deserved to go.
    latest news indicate that visit to USA has been put on hold, so much for that trade deal, and Boris wants to build a bridge from Scotland to NI, so much for NHS, coppers etc getting more funding.

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
    Sacking the only competent NI Secretary there's been in 15 years was a strange step.
    Sacking the only fiscally responsible member of the Cabinet so that populist expansionary spending could be unleashed on the Uk is a retrograde spet.
    The Treasury advisers leaked badly and deserved to be fired. There have been a succession of stories in the press recently about Javid proposing large scale tax rises. If true then he deserved to go.

Leave a comment:

• Gooner
    replied
    I hope Dominic knows what he's doing

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X