Anti-Trump Rally in the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by At ease View Post

She must have been very busy.....and sore.
    Nearly as sore as Tommy's rear end in prison................

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post

Nearly as sore as Tommy's rear end in prison................
      Or nearly as sore as belonging to the young British girls being abused by the Muslims appearing at the Leeds Trial.
      "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
      "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
      — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

And speaking of Trials.....

It might be highly beneficial to look at the following video.

Up 'till 08.00 should suffice.

Tommy has received a far greater "shafting" figuratively from the legal system in comparison to the Sikh reporter/commentator outside Leeds Court House who also appears in the video I have just posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZ-7lXCxaI

I should, of course, also post the video in the "Tommy Robinson arrested" thread, but this will do for now.

Especially watchable, is Pat Condell's "take" published last year, so not having any commentary on Tommy's situation directly, but speaking on related matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i4EgNRI6sQ

I should go and get the Coke and popcorn.

Oops.....don't have any.

A glass of milk and Arnott's Scotch Finger biscuits will have do do instead.

Yum.
        Last edited by At ease; 21 Jul 18, 06:44.

Comment

Or nearly as sore as belonging to the young British girls being abused by the Muslims appearing at the Leeds Trial.
          So says the man from a country where a Christian Rape Gang has been abusing kids for over 100 years.

http://www.thejournal.ie/catholic-ab...24627-Feb2017/

The average age of the victims at the time was 10 for girls and 11 for boys.

This is a good example of a Christian Rape Gang boss:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/c...nd-australian/

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post

So says the man from a country where a Christian Rape Gang has been abusing kids for over 100 years.

http://www.thejournal.ie/catholic-ab...24627-Feb2017/

The average age of the victims at the time was 10 for girls and 11 for boys.

This is a good example of a Christian Rape Gang boss:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/c...nd-australian/

How many Catholic priests are on trial currently, and how many years ago did these alleged events take place?

How many for actually committing abuse?

In a nation of 24 million, less than can be counted on one hand.

Get a grip.

Actually, one hand for counting, another for?

You seem to have a distinct difficulty with numbers, relativity, and perspective.

Sad.
            Last edited by At ease; 21 Jul 18, 07:04.

Comment

I take it you would by now have had time to view and digest the contents of the video (post #63)in which the Sikh reporter/commentator preceeded Tommy's similar performance at Leeds Court at later time.....but did not get arrested for his troubles.

Why is that?

Cat got your tongue?

Its a "fit up" I tell ya'.

A right Royal shafting.

Contempt of Court?

No.....Contempt by Court, that's what it is.

Can you say "Double Standard"?

You would choke on your Weetabix.
              Last edited by At ease; 21 Jul 18, 07:52.

Comment

Christian slave factories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdal...ies_in_Ireland

Comment

Christian secret burials at night to cover institutional neglect. Mass grave uncovered https://www.thenational.ae/world/nun...-grave-1.87981

Comment

Christians steal babies and sell them on-line http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...an-police.html

Comment

You seem to have a distinct difficulty with numbers, relativity, and perspective.

Sad.

'Difficulty with numbers, relativity, and perspective'?

Like someone who insists his numbers were greater than Obama's despite clear evidence he is lying?

screenshot.2018-07-21 hj(2).jpg

Comment

You would choke on your Weetabix.
                        I have never heard it called that before.
                        Has Tommy been writing to you saying the big bad 'Muslims' have been making him choke on their weetabix?
                        Shudda kept his mouth shut then....................

Comment

How many Catholic priests are on trial currently, and how many years ago did these alleged events take place?

How many for actually committing abuse?

In a nation of 24 million, less than can be counted on one hand.

How can you get convictions when the Church actively blocks, conceals and hides the sex abusers abroad.
                          See this for an Australian Bishop convicted of covering up for Paedophile Priests.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44205985

And:

The inquiry heard that 7 percent of Catholic priests working in Australia between 1950 and 2010 had been accused of child sex crimes and that nearly 1,100 people had filed child sexual assault claims against the Anglican Church over 35 years.

Comment

Any comments yet on the relative treatment of Sikh journalists vs Tommy?

Thought not.

P.S. My siblings and I attended Catholic primary and high schools(to year 12 for each) between the years 1955-1979.

There was only one two year cross-over period where my brother and I went to the same school.

Otherwise, they were all different schools, so plenty in the mix, added to by a house move in 1963.

Based on the statistics that you offer, that should give a very high chance of at least one of the three of us to experience abuse.

Unfortunately for your argument, there was not a single incident mentioned between us.

Not a whisper.....not a peep.....NOTHING.

Nothing from our respective friends or students in the same years.

I'm sorry, but I can't make up "facts" to please you.

Go and grind your axe elsewhere.

Careful of that hand.

Comment

Before we go any further, I will refer to a thread from the year 2011:

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              Fight the Church from within? That's a good way to get excommunicated. Is you name Thomas, by any chance? Just asking because you seem to not believe anything that you haven't actually seen.
                              No.

Thomas was my father's first name, and my brother's middle.

I do admit that such things happen, and publicly say as much(a number of times) on this forum.

I am sorry I did not do so again in this particular thread.

e.g. http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...8&postcount=54

I get sick and tired of having to write a complete essay every time I respond to a post and have to cross every single "t" and dot every single "i" over and over and over again.

So, yes - for the record there are pedophile Catholic clergy, but they are very few in number.

However, the good clergy vastly outnumber the bad, and the Church's official position on the matter is that such practices are not promoted or encouraged.

The opposite is obviously the case.

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...62#post2594462

Comment

It appears your defense is not to deny Christians Rape Gangs but rather you don't believe they as bad as Muslim Rape Gangs

Me? I think they are all as bad as each other.

You might not believe child abuse is endemic in the Priesthood but those awkward things called fact explode your complacency.

Examples just from Gods own Country:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ent/661530002/

The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis says it has agreed to pay a $210 million settlement to 450 victims of clergy sexual abuse, one of the largest payouts to date in the U.S. over the Catholic church’s priest abuse scandal...............

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...8/usa.religion

The Roman Catholic archdiocese of Oregon has become the first in the US to file for bankruptcy protection in response to increasing accusations of priestly sexual abuse of children and the prospect of more multimillion-dollar settlements to add to the $53m (£29m) it has already had to pay out.

Its action came as the archdiocese was about to face two further claims from victims in court............

And:

The Milwaukee archdiocese has already paid out over $29 million to settle 200 cases over the last 20 years.............

The Diocese of Tucson filed for bankruptcy in September 2004. The diocese reached an agreement with its victims.........................

The Diocese of Gallup, New Mexico filed for bankruptcy protection on November 12, 2013.........................

The Diocese of Helena filed for bankruptcy protection in February 2013 to resolve more than 362 claims..............................

On October 18, 2009, the Diocese of Wilmington filed for bankruptcy as the first of some eight lawsuits..............

On March 7, 2008, the Diocese of Fairbanks filed for bankruptcy after 130 civil suits filed by Alaska natives

On February 27, 2007, the Diocese of San Diego filed for Chapter 11 protection, hours before the first of about 150 lawsuits was due to be heard.................

On October 10, 2006, the Diocese of Davenport filed for Chapter 11 protection.[26] The decision to file for bankruptcy was driven by many claims which focused on Bishop Lawrence Soens................

In December 2004, the Diocese of Spokane, Washington agreed to pay at least $48 million as compensation to those abused by priests..................

I could go on but my wrists are getting sore..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X