Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post

What a load of cobblers!

What has 'boots on the ground' in London Town got to do with anything?

People protesting on the streets of London is not representative of anything. How can you even put that forward as a logical, coherent argument?
    Yea stoopid me-thinking a President who is so obsessed with his numbers that he still lies about his inauguration crowd would be worried that protesters outnumbered his fans. What was I thinking.

So there were more people in London with the time, inclination, day off work... whatever to protest Trump's visit than there were people in London with the time, inclination, day off work .. to welcome him.
    Dream on. If the pro-Trump crowd had been bigger you would be making the exact opposite argument. His tiny crowd of supporters was dwarfed by the c 250,000 protesters.

Most of us 'millions' - millions of British citizens who vary in our opinions between not liking Trump. liking Trump, not caring one way or the other way about Trump, not even knowing who Trump is other than the bloke who used to be on The Apprentice. .. were getting on with our lives outside of London, and watching the baby balloon protests on the telly with bemusement, disinterest or not watching at all.
    The London protesters came from all around the country so your claim is bollocks

I can only assume you are being disingenuous in comparing the number of people in London protesting - pro or anti Trump as being representative of 60 plus million people of all political persuasions who populate these islands??
    Methinks the Lady doth protest too much. The anti-Trump crowd dwarfed the beer -swilling tattooed mob who proffered their support for Donald. Accept reality and move on.

PS
    I have just finished emailing the 60 million residents of the UK and they told me they don't remember you contacting them and asking for their opinion. I think you are telling porkies!

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post

Yea stoopid me-thinking a President who is so obsessed with his numbers that he still lies about his inauguration crowd would be worried that protesters outnumbered his fans. What was I thinking.

Dream on. If the pro-Trump crowd had been bigger you would be making the exact opposite argument. His tiny crowd of supporters was dwarfed by the c 250,000 protesters.

The London protesters came from all around the country so your claim is bollocks

Methinks the Lady doth protest too much. The anti-Trump crowd dwarfed the beer -swilling tattooed mob who proffered their support for Donald. Accept reality and move on.

PS
      I have just finished emailing the 60 million residents of the UK and they told me they don't remember you contacting them and asking for their opinion. I think you are telling porkies!
      First of all 'Lady' is completely uncalled for. What does my gender have to do with anything? Is my brain or reasoning or ability to articulate somehow affected by the fact that I'm female?

Secondly, whoever was protesting on the streets of London - pro or anti Trump has absolutely nothing, zero, zilch to do with the rest of the millions of us who live here. How you can count the few thousand anti Trump snowflakes and Tommy Robinson supporters who took to the streets of London as being representative of anything only goes to show how naive and misguided you are.

And finally, your ridiculous, pathetic, point scoring, strawman, final paragraph only serves to illustrate how hollow your argument is. In the same way I never contacted all 60 plus million of the British public, neither did you.

So what you saw on the streets of London from a few protesters from extreme left and right persuasions represents the thoughts, views, and opinions of millions of ordinary Britons?

Yeah right, of course it does.

Last edited by Tuck's Luck; 20 Jul 18, 17:47.
      "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
      - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Secondly, whoever was protesting on the streets of London - pro or anti Trump has absolutely nothing, zero, zilch to do with the rest of the millions of us who live here. How you can count the few thousand anti Trump snowflakes and Tommy Robinson supporters who took to the streets of London as being representative of anything only goes to show how naive and misguided you are.
        My point is simple. Raw numbers prove Trump has far more detractors than supporters.

Comment

My point is simple. Raw numbers prove Trump has far more detractors than supporters.

Raw numbers of what? Protestors?

London protestors?

The few thousand protestors who took to the streets of London. Some to protest Trump's visit. Some to protest over Tommy Robinson's imprisonment .. who knows, who cares?

And you somehow equate that to the average person living in Cornwall or Cumbria or Pembrokeshire or Yorkshire or Sussex or Dorset actually giving a toss about any of it?

What you are saying is bollocks and you know it's bollocks. I've not met one single person who gives a shiny shite whether Trump visited the UK or not. They are too busy getting on with their lives as are most people in most countries.

He's the democratically elected leader of the USA. They voted for him and he is their president. Do you think for a single second, he gives a monkey's about what we, in the UK, think about him? He's certainly got more supporters than detractors in the country where it mattered otherwise he wouldn't be the president of the most powerful nation on earth.

The British A-holes who protested his visit, flew that pathetic balloon, and shouted and waved banners about their indignation, did not and do not represent me or anyone I know.

If it makes you feel better to think the UK doesn't like Trump based upon 'boots on the ground' in London then go right ahead.

Last edited by Tuck's Luck; 20 Jul 18, 18:45.
          - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

The few thousand protestors who took to the streets of London. Some to protest Trump's visit. Some to protest over Tommy Robinson's imprisonment .. who knows, who cares?
            Obviously you do.

And you somehow equate that to the average person living in Cornwall or Cumbria or Pembrokeshire or Yorkshire or Sussex or Dorset actually giving a toss about any of it?
            Obviously you don't?

What you are saying is bollocks and you know it's bollocks. I've not met one single person who gives a shiny shite whether Trump visited the UK or not.
            You should have gone to London that day. You could have then spoken to 250,000 of the 'one single person(s)' who did give a bollocks.

He's the democratically elected leader of the USA.
            Is he?
            They voted for him
            Did they?

and he is their president.
            Is he?

I love this game. I am learning so much new information.

Do you think for a single second, he gives a monkey's about what we, in the UK, think about him?Do you think for a single second, he gives a monkey's about what we, in the UK, think about him?
            Err yes. He cares 'bigly' He was so scared of not appearing to be 'popular' he slunk about London in his convoy and never once dared to meet the public.

Do you think for a single second, he gives a monkey's about what we, in the UK, think about him? He's certainly got more supporters than detractors in the country where it mattered otherwise he wouldn't be the president of the most powerful nation on earth.
            Oh dear. Not very well informed are you. There is no doubt he won the election but I thought everyone and his dog knew Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. You can say he won the election. You can not say he was more 'popular'.

The British A-holes who protested his visit, flew that pathetic balloon, and shouted and waved banners about their indignation, did not and do not represent me or anyone I know.
            I am sure the fact you did not support their protesters wounds them deeply. No matter 250,000 of them did support the protest-you were not missed.
            Your rage at the brilliant balloon proves just how deeply wounding it was to Trumps ego. You can find news reports where they say the bought the balloon because it would wound Trump and his supporters 'bigly' and it seems they were spot on. Every whinge and whine about it is more proof of how successful a tactic it was.

If it makes you feel better to think the UK doesn't like Trump based upon 'boots on the ground' in London then go right ahead.
            As old man Steptoe once said. 'I have the knobs on my side'.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Of course it's funny, I just don't understand the Brit's, I just don't know what their problem is or do I care, I guess if Trump would declare himself King, that would be alright with them.
              There is no problem with the Brits - none at all.

There is a problem with a minority of self entitled, perpetually offended snowflakes who think the world revolves around them.

They aren't exclusively British. America has more than its fair share of them.

They are just the ones with the time and the inclination to take to the streets and tell us how they FEEL.

Their FEELINGS are of course, paramount. They are more important than everything!

But please don't think those you saw in London represent us, the great British public ... because they absolutely do not.

x
              - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

There is a problem with a minority of self entitled, perpetually offended snowflakes who think the world revolves around them.
                250,000 'self entitled, perpetually offended snowflakes' to be precise.

There was a pro-Trump march and the numbers were nowhere near as large.
                The public has spoken.

Comment

Please show 250,000 protestors against Trump in fact, not in TDS rhetorical hyperbole.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Obviously you do.

Obviously you don't?

You should have gone to London that day. You could have then spoken to 250,000 of the 'one single person(s)' who did give a bollocks.

Is he?

Did they?

Is he?

I love this game. I am learning so much new information.

Err yes. He cares 'bigly' He was so scared of not appearing to be 'popular' he slunk about London in his convoy and never once dared to meet the public.

Oh dear. Not very well informed are you. There is no doubt he won the election but I thought everyone and his dog knew Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. You can say he won the election. You can not say he was more 'popular'.

I am sure the fact you did not support their protesters wounds them deeply. No matter 250,000 of them did support the protest-you were not missed.
                    Your rage at the brilliant balloon proves just how deeply wounding it was to Trumps ego. You can find news reports where they say the bought the balloon because it would wound Trump and his supporters 'bigly' and it seems they were spot on. Every whinge and whine about it is more proof of how successful a tactic it was.

As old man Steptoe once said. 'I have the knobs on my side'.

Oh my word, how much time have you spent doing all those multiple quotes and coming back with what you think are clever retorts? 10 out of 10 for effort!

Please do read and reread your post .. and then try and see it from my point of view ... because not a single thing you've written has any credibility other than trying to be a smartarse, and I'm sorry to say, you've failed dismally.

Point scoring - NIL
                    Syntax - NIL
                    Credibility - NIL

So you've got the 'knobs on your side'? To be fair, that's the only thing I agree with you on.

'Knob' ... I couldn't have put it better.

- Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

... because not a single thing you've written has any credibility other than trying to be a smartarse, and I'm sorry to say, you've failed dismally.

Point scoring - NIL
                      Syntax - NIL
                      Credibility - NIL
                      Yep that is me crushed.

You know you sound so much like Trump.

Do you also have a tremendous brain?

Are you the smartest person you know?

Are you "like, really smart" and "a very stable genius"?

Comment

Tell that to Hillary.

Speaking of witch(sic):

Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

I would suggest that the raw numbers on either side of the equation are much closer to even than what you are prepared to concede.

That applies, more or less, in whatever part of the world you would care to investigate.

Sure, many people hate him......but others, like me, just love him to bits.

He has given the world a large dose of "pushback" against the snowflake agenda.

Hallelujah.
                        Last edited by At ease; 20 Jul 18, 22:54.
                        "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
                        "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
                        Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by At ease View Post

I would suggest that the raw numbers on either side of the equation are much closer to even than what you are prepared to concede.
                          I would suggest that having 3 million less voters that your opponent is conclusive proof that the numbers (raw or otherwise) are not 'close'. You can claim victory but not the popular vote.

Comment

I would suggest that having 3 million less voters that your opponent is conclusive proof that the numbers (raw or otherwise) are not 'close'. You can claim victory but not the popular vote.
                            3 Million outa' 300 or so Million US residents?

Looks close enough to me.

And how about BREXIT?

That was closer than the snowflakes expected now, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by At ease View Post

3 Million outa' 300 or so Million US residents?

Looks close enough to me.

MRD applies.

Comment

MRD applies.

Mandy Rice Davies applies?

I knew she was promiscuous, but was she to the extent of millions?

She must have been very busy.....and sore.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X