Anti-Trump Rally in the UK.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Of course it's funny, I just don't understand the Brit's, I just don't know what their problem is or do I care, I guess if Trump would declare himself King, that would be alright with them.
    We don't have a problem. A comparatively small part of our population that needed the exercise went for a walk. With bands and banners. The rest of us were having an existential crisis over who to support in the world Cup final.
    "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post

We don't have a problem. A comparatively small part of our population that needed the exercise went for a walk. With bands and banners. The rest of us were having an existential crisis over who to support in the world Cup final.
      Trouble is that 'comparatively small part of our population' outnumbered the pro-Trump crows by a wide margin.

Comment

Anti-something are usually more numerous than pro-something. Plus it's considered as politically correct to deslike and criticize Trump.
        There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by m kenny View Post

Trouble is that 'comparatively small part of our population' outnumbered the pro-Trump crows by a wide margin.
          No, it was just irrelevant. The vast majority of the British people gave not one single expletive deleted that wiggy had escaped from the Whitehouse because they were dealing the far more important question of did we support Croatia to beat France or France to beat Croatia.

​​​​​​Til that moral dilemma was sorted no one really cared or noticed.
          "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

No, it was just irrelevant.
            The anti-Trump protesters outnumbered the pro-Trump drunkards by a massive margin. That is undeniable. Excuses can be made but facts is facts.............

Comment

The anti-Trump protesters outnumbered the pro-Trump drunkards by a massive margin. That is undeniable. Excuses can be made but facts is facts.............
              You seem to be in posession of some polls supporting this effect, would you mind sharing them with us ?

Comment

Originally posted by Konzev View Post

You seem to be in posession of some polls supporting this effect, would you mind sharing them with us ?
                You can Google up the photos and see for yourself. The Donald knew how unpopular he would be and he fled the UK capital and fast as his tiny feet allowed him. It is unprecedented that a sitting US President was, to all effects, 'run out of town'. Got to be a bad sign when the bulk of his fans were the drunken thugs who have 'a love that dares not speak its name' for the racist convicted thief and fraudster Tommy Robinson
                Last edited by m kenny; 19 Jul 18, 19:04.

Comment

See here one of the brave heroic drunken Trump-supporting thugs who thought Christmas had come early because he got to threaten a female Muslim bus-driver. Typical of the tattooed 'white-trash' losers who are the bulk of the Robinson mob.

Classic 'muffin top' on display!

screenshot.2018-07-17YYYYYY.jpgPAY-Tommy-Robinson-Trump-demosttt nj.jpg
                  Her photo was everywhere in the UK newspapers/news and she was lauded as a hero who laughed at the thugs surrounding her. I bet Faux News never showed that footage.

The other good news is that convicted thief and fraudster Tommy was denied release at court on Wednesday.
                  Last edited by m kenny; 19 Jul 18, 19:20.

Comment

You seem to be under the impression I'm saying that British society was split into two groups, pro trump and anti trump.

I'm not. I'm saying it was split into three, pro trump, anti trump and the other and the third far larger group consisted of the rest of the population who didn't care who trump was so long as the right team lost.

Comment

You seem to be under the impression I'm saying that British society was split into two groups, pro trump and anti trump.

I'm not. I'm saying it was split into three, pro trump, anti trump and the other and the third far larger group consisted of the rest of the population who didn't care who trump was so long as the right team lost.
                      One could have belived that Brexit would be the main concern but it don't seem to be the case

Comment

Oh lord no. Football trumps all, if you forgive the expression. It was only the narcissists that followed the blimp. For some reason their under the impression if they shout loud enough a man five thousand miles away is going to shake in his boots.

Comment

. It was only the narcissists that followed the blimp. For some reason their under the impression if they shout loud enough a man five thousand miles away is going to shake in his boots.
                          Well he 'shook' so hard that he spent as little time as possible in London. His ego is so fragile that he could not handle the fact he was unpopular and people were overwhelming against his visit. The demonstrators got the measure of their man and he cravenly hid away and made no public appearance whilst in London.

Comment

To all my American chums on here.

Trust me, your elected leader was more than welcome to our little island!

Like millions of the silent British majority who just go about our business, minding our own business ... the leftist rabble who took to the streets of London to protest at the visit of the democratically elected leader of our greatest friend and ally, do not represent us.

I do not know a single person in real life who objected to his visit. Not one. I've not had a comment or a discussion or even a mention of anyone being in any way offended or upset by it.

British Society isn't split into 'two groups'. British society is the same as it ever was - at least the majority of us are. Unfortunately a minority of self entitled, perpetually offended snowflakes who weren't happy with Trump's visit did what they always do and threw their toys out of the pram.

"COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                            - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck's Luck View Post

British Society isn't split into 'two groups'. British society is the same as it ever was - at least the majority of us are. Unfortunately a minority of self entitled, perpetually offended snowflakes who weren't happy with Trump's visit did what they always do and threw their toys out of the pram.
                              The crowds 'for' Trump were small in comparison to the 'anti' crowds that the upset fans now start claiming they are the 'silent majority. Truth is the pro-Trumpers did turn up but turned up in numbers that were dwarfed by the protesters. The films and photos show clearly the difference in size, Deal with the reality. Trump is hugely unpopular in the UK. Boots on the ground show that he simply has not got the support being claimed here.

Comment

The crowds 'for' Trump were small in comparison to the 'anti' crowds that the upset fans now start claiming they are the 'silent majority. Truth is the pro-Trumpers did turn up but turned up in numbers that were dwarfed by the protesters. The films and photos show clearly the difference in size, Deal with the reality. Trump is hugely unpopular in the UK. Boots on the ground show that he simply has not got the support being claimed here.

What a load of cobblers!

What has 'boots on the ground' in London Town got to do with anything?

People protesting on the streets of London is not representative of anything. How can you even put that forward as a logical, coherent argument?

So there were more people in London with the time, inclination, day off work... whatever to protest Trump's visit than there were people in London with the time, inclination, day off work .. to welcome him.

So therefore he 'simply hasn't got the support that is being claimed here'.

Are you actually serious????

Most of us 'millions' - millions of British citizens who vary in our opinions between not liking Trump. liking Trump, not caring one way or the other way about Trump, not even knowing who Trump is other than the bloke who used to be on The Apprentice. .. were getting on with our lives outside of London, and watching the baby balloon protests on the telly with bemusement, disinterest or not watching at all.

I can only assume you are being disingenuous in comparing the number of people in London protesting - pro or anti Trump as being representative of 60 plus million people of all political persuasions who populate these islands??

Last edited by Tuck's Luck; 20 Jul 18, 16:27.
                                "COOMMAAAAAAANNNNDOOOO!!!!!"
                                - Mad Jack Churchill.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X