Anti-Trump Rally in the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
    To be fair, since the Berlin Wall came down and the Warsaw Pact collapsed and Fox hunting got banned they haven't had much to protest about?

It was lovely weather, it got them out of the house, gave them a chance to play with their paint boxes and they got to have a brisk walk..... Well, more of a badly disorganised shambles really, but it was a form of exercise andfor one brief glorious moment they felt important and that's really important for cellerbeasts.

There's even the possibility that some of them met a potential life partner? Which is important because it means the UK will never run out of blue haired over weight weirdos And the world needs weirdos, it really does. So thank you Donald Trump, what ever else you may have done or not done you have saved the great British Unwashed Idiot from extinction.
    I was just shocked to learn that unemployment in London is still at Sheffield circa 1982 levels . . . .

Why don't you just ship those blue-haired weirdo types up to Scotland? Surely they'd fit in far better up there. Rimshot
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I was just shocked to learn that unemployment in London is still at Sheffield circa 1982 levels . . . .

Why don't you just ship those blue-haired weirdo types up to Scotland? Surely they'd fit in far better up there. Rimshot
      Unemployed? Mate, that's just another word for Sociology graduate?

We can't send them to Scotland. God knows they burnt Hexham often enough to deserve it, but apparantly part of the act of union is not exporting our blue haired weirdos. Scotland has an ample supply of their own and there was some concerns about interbreeding.
      "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Unemployed? Mate, that's just another word for Sociology graduate?
        So we've found yet another way in which the Mother Country is now imitating her former colonies . . . . How far you blokes have fallen. Next thing you know all of your pubs will be converted into Starbucks. When that happens, I recommend setting sail for Canada.

We can't send them to Scotland. God knows they burnt Hexham often enough to deserve it, but apparantly part of the act of union is not exporting our blue haired weirdos. Scotland has an ample supply of their own and there was some concerns about interbreeding.
        Can they not all be confined to the Orkney Islands or something like that? Ulster perhaps? Is not the old anchorage at Scap Flow now in disuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Meh.
          Anti-Republican/American rally in Europe. Wake me when there is some real news, or at least something new and interesting.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

English freak show.
            Indeed, mostly an English freak show.

Added.
            And the English really seem to love dressing up in garbage man uniforms too.

Comment

So we've found yet another way in which the Mother Country is now imitating her former colonies . . . . How far you blokes have fallen. Next thing you know all of your pubs will be converted into Starbucks. When that happens, I recommend setting sail for Canada.
              Irritating colonials is what we do best. After irritating the rest of the world. We are the Thrush of the world.

Can they not all be confined to the Orkney Islands or something like that? Ulster perhaps? Is not the old anchorage at Scap Flow now in disuse?
              Scapa is no longer used for anything by the Royal Navy apart from every know and then they send someone up to fix a white ensign on Royal Oak. Sadly it's still populated by decent hard working folk who have done nothing to deserve having a couple of thousand freaks being dumped on them. It's also way too close to rail links so they could find their way home. St Kilda on the other hand is empty and for bonus points is occasionally used as a firing range.
              "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Irritating colonials is what we do best. After irritating the rest of the world. We are the Thrush of the world.
                "Imitating," not "irritating." Don't make me go all Samuel L Jackson on you.

Scapa is no longer used for anything by the Royal Navy apart from every know and then they send someone up to fix a white ensign on Royal Oak. Sadly it's still populated by decent hard working folk who have done nothing to deserve having a couple of thousand freaks being dumped on them. It's also way too close to rail links so they could find their way home. St Kilda on the other hand is empty and for bonus points is occasionally used as a firing range.
                People can actually live at Scapa? This St Kilda, would it make a suitable retirement community for most of your MPs? Can we send our Congressmen there too -- or should we stick to the old atomic bomb range in Nevada?

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  I can't vouch for the authenticity, but I did find this tweet:

@beccamebabe
                  FollowFollow @beccamebabe

More
                  This was the Tommy Robinson and Pro-Trump Rally today in London 14th July 2018. The crowd is bigger than the Anti-Trump protest held yesterday. The main stream media won't talk about it. #TommyRobinsonMarch #TommyRobinson #freetommy #FreeTommyRobinson #iamtommyrobinson #iamtommy

DiGFCJSWAAA4CA0.jpg
                  Awe, I think that's excellent, poor third-world liberal subjects of the Crown are upset by a real American President. He must be doing a good job!
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

As you can see, I care a lot!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

As you can see, I care a lot!
                      Oh come on, it was funny.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Oh come on, it was funny.
                        Of course it's funny, I just don't understand the Brit's, I just don't know what their problem is or do I care, I guess if Trump would declare himself King, that would be alright with them.
                        Last edited by Trung Si; 17 Jul 18, 21:15.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Of course it's funny, I just don't understand the Brit's, I just don't know what their problem is or do I care, I guess if Trump would declare himself King, that would be alright with them.
                          You know what I do is search for that which is funny, Right? It's how I mitigate stress.
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Well, from reading what are friends in .UK are saying, I would say he would first have to have blue hair, and assorted facial and body piercings patterned somewhat after an automatic nail gun run amuck.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                              Well I found in about one second of Googling that it is a picture from Cairo:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pic...tary-rule.html

This should be about enough to tell you about the credibility of that crowd...
                              Well, it IS London. Such a mass prayer toward Mecca is not out of the question.

Which begs the question: why do European Muslims not assimilate as well as American Muslims?

Tuebor

Comment

"Imitating," not "irritating." Don't make me go all Samuel L Jackson on you.

People can actually live at Scapa? This St Kilda, would it make a suitable retirement community for most of your MPs? Can we send our Congressmen there too -- or should we stick to the old atomic bomb range in Nevada?
                                People can live at Scapa, if you can call it a life, for someone used to the bright lights of a big city like Cullompton it might classed as survival rather than living.

I feel your pain over your Congressmen. It would be nice to see a herd of them sweeping majestically across the Heather of St Kilda and it would give the blue weirdos something to protest? Imagine the scene! Blue hair flashing in the sun as they shamble round the island with the Congress critters slipping in between them picking their pockets as the rockets burst overhead ? I like that bit. The rockets bursting bit. I may write a song about it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X