Anti-Trump Rally in the UK.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Trump Rally in the UK.

Gads, I thought that only went on in San Fransicko.

Sargon of Akkad goes to the anti trump rally... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKfkzsgZQWQ
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Im not a royalist by any means but QE2 should have granted that baffoon Trump a special tour of the Tower of London and had his attitude adjusted by a head for daring to make a little old lady wait on a hot sunny day..........on the good side it gave her time for a couple of gins...

Comment

Meh.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
        Im not a royalist by any means but QE2 should have granted that baffoon Trump a special tour of the Tower of London and had his attitude adjusted by a head for daring to make a little old lady wait on a hot sunny day..........on the good side it gave her time for a couple of gins...

We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

How did that Greenpeace bloke get to fly over Trumpet's mullet as easy as he did? i was waiting for an anti aircraft rocket to blast him to bits all over the 19th Green!

The long toll of the brave
          Is not lost in darkness
          Over the fruitful earth
          And athwart the seas
          Hath passed the light of noble deeds
          Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Anti-Trump rally? Looks more like a gay / letter combination people march.

Comment

Well, yes and I can see why the misinformed subjects of the Crown are upset. Oh, bloody hell! Britain can't continue to live by feeding out of our hands anymore. Pay for your own immigration problems; you've earned them.

MAGA!
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by walle View Post
                Anti-Trump rally? Looks more like a gay / letter combination people march.
                English freak show.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
                  How did that Greenpeace bloke get to fly over Trumpet's mullet as easy as he did? i was waiting for an anti aircraft rocket to blast him to bits all over the 19th Green!

I would have thought that there would have been a helicopter on duty not far away.

It could have flown over the Greenpeace snowflake and swotted him like a fly with rotor downwash.
                  "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
                  "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
                  — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                    One things for sure.
                    The way Mr Trump conducted himself on the parade would have Regimental Sergeants-Major throughout the Commonwealth have apoplexy.
                    "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                    Samuel Johnson.

Comment

I can't vouch for the authenticity, but I did find this tweet:

@beccamebabe
                      FollowFollow @beccamebabe

More
                      This was the Tommy Robinson and Pro-Trump Rally today in London 14th July 2018. The crowd is bigger than the Anti-Trump protest held yesterday. The main stream media won't talk about it. #TommyRobinsonMarch #TommyRobinson #freetommy #FreeTommyRobinson #iamtommyrobinson #iamtommy

DiGFCJSWAAA4CA0.jpg
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Well I found in about one second of Googling that it is a picture from Cairo:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pic...tary-rule.html

This should be about enough to tell you about the credibility of that crowd...
                        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                          Well I found in about one second of Googling that it is a picture from Cairo:
                          I stil do not know how to do reverse image search.

This should be about enough to tell you about the credibility of that crowd...
                          Damn Egyptians..............................
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

I stil do not know how to do reverse image search.

Damn Egyptians..............................
                            They're also visibly kneeling in prayer, Muslim style (we can reasonably assume in the direction of Mecca)...

Would be interesting if that really was this supposedly suppressed mega-rally in London (meaning all the tourist hordes with smart phones likely would have been rounded up and killed by the MI6 I guess) in support of a Fascist nutter. They would be kneeling in prayer to whom?

Comment

To be fair, since the Berlin Wall came down and the Warsaw Pact collapsed and Fox hunting got banned they haven't had much to protest about?

It was lovely weather, it got them out of the house, gave them a chance to play with their paint boxes and they got to have a brisk walk..... Well, more of a badly disorganised shambles really, but it was a form of exercise andfor one brief glorious moment they felt important and that's really important for cellerbeasts.

There's even the possibility that some of them met a potential life partner? Which is important because it means the UK will never run out of blue haired over weight weirdos And the world needs weirdos, it really does. So thank you Donald Trump, what ever else you may have done or not done you have saved the great British Unwashed Idiot from extinction.

"Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X